Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
✦ Want a Drink? ✦ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:55 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━━━━

Nozomi wondered what was he thinking when he chuckled at the moment she said strip poker. Was it something he too was wanting or did it slightly surprised him? Her eyebrow rose when it seemed he had a different idea. She waited patiently for his answer. Nozomi laughed softly as she nodded. "Alright." She remarked, "You're on and you are going down because that ryo is mine." As she reached for her bottle, she stopped as he mentioned that drinking out of the bottle was no fun as she was going to protect and pointed out that she broke the bigger glass for a reason but then, he made an icy wine glass, just for her. Took it in her hands, she shuddered at the extreme cold softly as it sent goosebumps up in her skin. Brought it up to her eyes, even slightly buzzed, she could see the beauty behind it. "Thank you." Her voice was genuine and soft.

With a snap of her fingers, fire roar into the empty building save for the two of them as Nozomi made a makeshift fireplace out of solidified lava to control the heat and flames. She liked to be warm. Besides, it was a cold winter night and it was getting rather cold outside of her skin. Flames flickered the air into life as she shuffled after having lost the last round. Cards were dealt and hands were played. Nozomi laughed and groaned as she realized she lost again. "Holy ********. I swear luck is on your side today." With that, she removed her collar scarf and dropped it to the floor by her. Having removed it, he could see her neck and a small view of her shoulders better and it would confirm for him that this woman would most likely have freckles everywhere but the most would be on her cheeks and shoulders. Damn it. She wanted to win the ryo. Nozomi started to shuffle for the next round. With a smirk, "Fewer clothes mean more stories. Let's start with yours. How did you get that scar under your left eye?" she questions as she started to shuffle the cards.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Double Scholar | Ninjutsu | Jonin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:13 pm
Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Medical // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 3600/ 3600 // Stamina: 2775/2775

Theo would laugh as their next hand progressed, he didn’t care much for the fireplace, but he understood most people weren’t nearly as resistant to the cold as a Hyouton user, so he didn’t fault her for it.when she cursed again as he laid out another winning hand, Theo would laugh. “Not sure who you pissed off, but yea, luck doesn’t see, to be on your side today.” As she removed her scarf mask combo, Theo would scan over the skin it uncovered. ‘Lots of freckles, cute... I wonder how such a cute girl became such a hardened killer.’ He’d think to himself, his mind remembering the scene of the bar they were still in when he first walked in.

As Nozomi dealt out the next hand, Theo would listen to her quip about less clothes meaning more stories, then asking about the scar on his face. “Sounds fun... this one?” He’d ask, touching the scar under his eye on his left cheek, “I think that one was ... my second day in confinement... the guards had slapped so many chakra seals on me that it wasn’t even funny... an academy student could’ve used more ninjutsu than me... but they liked to ******** with me... one decided to see if a cheek sliced open would make me react.” The game would continue as they played their hands, Theo taking more sips of his scotch through the game. When they finally laid their hands out, Theo threw his fists in the air seeing that he had won another hand. “Thats another loss for you, Nozomi...” he would say with a smirk, leaning back with his drink in his hand to see what she would remove next.

Fame and Fortune:

Local Fame: 200
Global Fame: 200
Ryo: 115,940

Stats:

Strength: +6
Speed: +6
Agility: +6
Endurance: +6
Note: Frost Reaper: basic combat, tai and buki apply frostbite at
E-C: tier 1
B-A: tier 2
S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:24 pm

Nozomi honey-colored eyes rolled as she laughed softly when Theo seems to be enjoying this. Of course, he was. She was losing. "Maybe I did piss of someone or someone wants you to enjoy the show and right when it gets good... it'll bite you on the a**." Nozomi slyly teased as she emptied another bottle. Threw it into the fire this time, it roared to life for a moment as it consumed the bottle as she popped open another one. Everything was perfect. It was warm, there's a guy she was having fun with, and hell, she was having fun too. She cannot remember the last time she had fun. Nozomi paused for a moment. Did she ever have fun when she graduated from the academy?

Brought the ice wine glass to her lips as the mead was so refreshing and cool. The honey and spices even seem to be stronger in it. "Confinement? ********." Nozomi slightly slurred as she shuddered. "I regret asking you that." There was a reason and she was terrified to even think about it. Theo threw his fist in the air when she lost again as she groaned and laugh, he was a good distraction and so far, has constantly kept her from slipping back to the dark whispers of her mind. "So it seems. Just remember, it might come back and bite you on the asssss~" Nozomi sang the last part as she removed her shoulder bag and dropped it to the floor. Shuffled the next round, she started to munch on the peanuts a bit and even stole some pretzels from Theo's bag as she laughed softly. Then a groan as she lost. Again. "If I wasn't dealing I would be accusing you but ... " With a chuckle, she removed her kunai bag as it dropped down to the growing pile she was having.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:41 pm
align=center]Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Medical // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 3600/ 3600 // Stamina: 2775/2775

When she said that maybe luck would turn around and bite him in the a**,Theo laughed, “maybe, I guess we’ll see.” Listening to her reaction to his story, he noticed her reaction to confinement. “You been held prisoner before too? What happened... if you don’t mind talking about it?” He was a bit more serious, but he still had a smile on his face.he was having fun. It had been quite a while since he honestly had a really good time just hanging out with somebody. When Nozomi removed a shoulder bag after that hand, Theo rolled his eyes slightly but still chuckled as she dealt the next hand.

A few more minutes and more laughs, him swatting playfully as she stole some of his pretzels from his bag, “Quit it, thief!” He’d say jokingly, laughing. When they laid their hands out this time, Theo laughed more as he had won this one too. Seeing her just take off one of her kunai pouches, the old ninja chuckled softly, “stalling with the equipment holsters, eh?” He would say teasingly. “Laughing more when she mentioned cheating again, “Exactly, you’ve seen my hands this whole time, and you’re dealing the cards... can’t blame s**t on me.” He’d wait for her to deal out the next hand, looking at his cards with a smirk. After a minute, he would reach over and snag the bottle of mead she had open, taking a quick swig for himself. Rolling the honey flavored spiced wine around his mouth, he’d swallow and sigh, “Damn, that’s good stuff, I’ve never had mead before...” he’d then wash it down with his whiskey before pouring another glass. When they finished that hand, he laughed again, another winner.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:58 pm

Nozomi heard him ask if she was held prisoner as she wasn't quite sure how to answer that question. Was it prison? To her family, it was just their ways. It was how it worked. It was normal for them. To keep the family numbers just right and to only have the best trained under them. Nozomi's eyes went from the cards to his single blue one as it showed that she was not going to talk about it. Yet. Maybe somewhere down the line and perhaps more drinks.

As the hands touched the pretzels, she saw him swatting and called her a thief as she laughed, "Hold up now, who brought it here?" She questioned with an amused smirked towards him. The complainant of her removing equipment holsters first did not escape her as she gestured towards her tunic. "Can't really take this off without removing the equipment first. Patience~" Her voice went to playfully teasing him. He snatched her mead as she snorted and let out a soft pffft sound, "Who is the thief now? Pot meet kettle." With a smirk, she laid her hands. "Seems like I finally wo- s**t!" She exclaimed. She had the second-best hand but he frickin won again. "Come on!" Nozomi said laughing as she removed her shoulder armor that rested on her right shoulder.

It would let Theo know that she now, no longer have anything holding her tunic down. So maybe the next hand he might get a bit lucky. Nozomi shuffled as she dealt the cards and her head gestured towards the mead. "Help yourself." Nozomi had massively slowed down on the drinking to keep her buzz and going from drunk as much as she possibly could. Another round. She played her hand and it wasn't the best but it was good! Till he won again. "Oh for ******** sake" Nozomi said as she laughed. Leaned back, she was watching him. Should she tease him further? With a sly smile, she stood up from the chair and started to remove the thread from her buttons as her tunic was slowly opening. Once it does, she pulled it back, to reveal that she was wearing a rather tight bra, presumably to keep her breasts in while fighting. Fair skin radiated against the brightness of the fireplace as she placed the tunic into the pile and sat back down. Theo would finally see scars. There were two thin scars leaning towards her left breast. The position would indicate that's where her heart was exactly. Freckles were heavy on her cheeks and bridge of nose along with her shoulder, and slowly fading towards her chest and her firm torso.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:21 pm
Theodin Poe

Croaking an eyebrow as Nozomi claimed she had to take off the holsters before anything else because they were holding her tunic down, Theo would chuckle “yea, yea, whatever.” He’d say jokingly, brushing her off. After another hand and her shoulder piece coming off, Theo smirked slightly. Far as he could tell, there wasn’t anything else that could get in the way of her tunic coming off. “Looks like you’re out of stuff to stall with... “ he’d say playfully, messing with her . When the next hand finished, he nodding when she told him to help himself to the mead if he wanted, Theo bust out laughing at Nozomi’s reaction to losing another hand. Leaning back in his chair again, sipping his whiskey, he’d smirk slyly as she slowly undid her tunic and removed it. She’d feel his one eye slowly scan her over from head to waist. Letting out a soft whistle of appreciation, Theo would raise his glass in a salute, “Damn, Nozomi... beautiful, and going by the carnage in here when I came in, a badass too.” His eye would settle on her left breast as she dealt the next hand. “What happened?... the scars over your heart...” the game would continue as Nozomi, hopefully, answered his question. Laying out their hands again, Theo would drop his head, “********... lost this one... oh well, I’m still ahead.” He’d say as he pulled his katana off his hip and set it on the floor next to his chair. After a few seconds of thought, he’d shrug, “Eh, I won’t count my sword...” then he’d unbuckle and remove his left arm guard, dropping it onto his sword beside him. Nozomi would be able to see a small, but somewhat complex seal drawn on the inside of his forearm.

Taking the deck from her, Theo would shuffle the cards and start dealing out the next hand.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:39 pm

With a cackle as he seemed to shrug off that the holsters were holding her tunic down, "Are we sore?" She questioned while laughing as she reached over for a sip of her mead. When she had lost her hand that had her remove her tunic, she could see that smirk and the wheels turning in his head. Oh, how badly she wanted to tease and remove her armguards instead. Nah. She wanted to give him a taste and then tease him further and that's exactly what she did as she removed the tunic. Heard the whistle and called her a badass, her cheeks were a bit redder than earlier, having stay red from alcohol. Didn't help that he raised his glass as if she was the perfect creation he had ever seen. This caused her to playfully roll her eyes at him. He pointed out the scar on her breast as she gazed down before looking back up at him. "Mission. Let's call her Rou. Rou and I had a mission to go undercover at one of the UHV villages. It went wrong and they.... from front and behind, sliced me with their katana. It was then, the queen had left the body with her soldiers." It was then she realized that he may be a bit confused. "I'm ... well was, an Aburame. When there's no chakra, they left. Not sure how long I was dead for actually." Nozomi brows furrowed as she tried to remember and shook her head.

"ROYAL FLUSH! About time~" Cooed Nozomi as she glanced at him and saw he dropped his katana as she laughed hysterically because she couldn't be mad at him when she had done the exact same thing. Then he decided to be kind and removed his arm guards. Her eyes scanned his muscular arms as he shuffled and dealt the cards. She noticed the small complex seal as she rose her eyebrow. "Projectile storage huh? Can't same I don't blame you." They both played the cards as Nozomi groaned loudly as she tilted her head back and stared at the ceiling. "By the gods, what did I do to deserve this luck?" Nozomi laughed as she did the same as he did, removing her left arm guard and dropping it to the pile.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:54 pm
align=center]Theodin Poe

Listening to her story, Theo cringed slightly, “Damn... that’s a hell of a tough break... “he then heard her mention she was from the Aburame clan. Theo would shudder slightly, he never really liked bugs, some he was ok with, but the thought of being a human hive made his skin crawl. “s**t... that’s rough... I’m glad the medics were able to find a way to bring you back... if not then we wouldn’t be having a fun night here.” He’d chuckle slightly after he removed his arm guard and started shuffling, he heard her question the seal on his arm. “Yep, after a couple years I was finally able to learn some decent sealing jutsu... so much easier to store them in seals than wear like twenty holsters all over my body” he’d chuckle a bit. When she lost that hand, he gathered up the cards and place the deck back in front of her, “Your deal, again.” He’d say with a smirk as he kind of half hoped the bra would come off, but doubted she would do that right away. Nodding with a smirk as he saw her undo an arm guard like he had and saw the second layer of gloves and guards under that one. Scoffing slightly he thought to himself ‘This is gonna be a long game’

The next hand was dealt by Nozomi, Theo would reach across and grab the mead bottle, pouring himself a full glass this time before munching on some pretzels as the game progressed. When time came to show their hands, Theo would lay his out and laugh as he had won again.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:08 pm

Nozomi shrugged softly. "Rou was a medic. Rou brought me back. Without Rou, you're right, I would not be here, having fun." Nozomi smirked but in the back of her mind, she was thinking over few things. She had thought of suicide but never got the courage to do so. Nozomi smiled with a nod, "I understand. I have seals too but being really good, I don't make it where they can be seen." Nozomi smirked, eyebrow raised. She was definitely a force not to be reckoned with

And so was the ice storm in front of her. She wouldn't dare to go battle with him. If he made it this far and with what she can sense? He was one hell of a fighter that was for sure. Nozomi laughed as she heard his scoff, "What's wrong, little storm?" She teased, "I'm better armored than you thought?" She leaned forward, he could smell her breath which smelt exactly like the mead. Then she reached for the pretzels and munched on some as she was shuffling. The cards were revealed as Nozomi groaned loudly, stomping the floor below. "For ******** sake!" She yelped, laughing. "Seriously, karma is not being kind to me... or you," purring, she removed her right arm guard. This was going to be a long night and Nozomi honestly was okay with that. She didn't want this to end. Shuffled the cards she took in a new hand. "I'll still win, just you watch," warned Nozomi as she laughed when she won this round. "And so, it begins." She purred, knowing he would simply take off another small thing like she had been doing too. She slammed the deck to the middle of the table, grabbed the ice wine glass, the red-haired female leaned back and took a sip of the mead while he took the deck since he lost.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:47 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would smirk at Nozomi’s teasing and the nicknames as she tried to tease him about how much armor she had on. “Yea, yea, little lava plume... you ain’t the only one heavily armored...”Theo would tease back, tapping himself on the chest with his still armored hand, she would hear the soft clink of metal under his robe. Laughing having won another hand, he nodded as if to say “of course” as she removed her outer arm guard on her other arm before dealing the cards again. “As for my seals being visible... that’s just cuz you got me taking stuff off, honey... normally nobody sees my seals until they been stuck full of my kunai.” When she laughed and slammed the deck on the table for him to deal the next round, Theo chuckled a bit, “alright alright... finally winning a hand I guess” he’d say laughing before removing his other steel glove and arm guard, dropping it into the pile beside him.

Shuffling the cards quickly, Theo would deal out the next hand. “Curious, what’s with the multiple layers of armor? I mean, I wear heavy stuff myself, but the layers seems like it would make movement tough at times.” Theo would take a sip of his glass of mead as the game went on. He had slowed his drinking down now to avoid getting too drunk. When they called for the hand, Theo would lay out his cards, feeling confident, followed by a loud “******** hell!” As he saw that Nozomi actually had the winning hand. Smirking softly, he would stand from his stone chair Amd slowly unbutton the front of his robe. As he finished, he would shrug it off to reveal... his full plate armor underneath along with his heavy flak jacket.” Laughing he would drop his robe into the pile, a similar seal showing on his other forearm as he shuffled the cards again.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:02 pm

Nozomi laughed and shook her head when she heard the tattle tale clang underneath his robes. She wasn't in one bit, surprised because she could've sworn she saw a glisten of the armor when he came in and she was right after all. Nozomi snorted as she almost spilled her mead out of her mouth when Theo retaliated about her being able to seal as she swallows and gasped to laugh. "Okay, you got me there." He shuffled the cards as she listened to him as she rose her eyebrow as if saying, really? What's up with her armor? "It's not fully metal so I can still have movement. Only select pieces are metal. Full house!" She announced as she laughed when he cussed. "Told you it would come back and bite you in the a**," sang Nozomi. As he shrugs off his jacket, Nozomi lost it, her head was on the table as she was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe and her headache was spiking so she had to try to calm down but it was not helping. "Oh ********." She said as she placed her hand on her head and still laughing.

-- Several hands later --

Down to her underwear and bra, Theo was down to his underwear. Nozomi heard the story of his tattoos and scars. The story of his tattoos brought on the conversation of her tattoo that was on her foot and the curse mark that rested between her shoulder blades on her back. Hummed softly, they both glared at each other. She was slowly unbraiding her bloodred hair with her fingers. With a smirk, "Well go on, show me your hand~" Her eyes widen as she saw his hand. "Ah damn!" Nozomi said as she already knew which one to remove. Her hand went to below the table as she leaned her back against the chair and still had enough weight to make sure she wouldn't lean back fully. With the angle, he might have a sight that the carpet does match the drapes and nothing more. Held her underwear at one end she dropped it on top of her pile. Now there was her bra left. Nozomi grabbed the deck and starting shuffling, honey eyes watched him as she wonders if he was going to try to sneak a peek or not. She paused for a moment, her hand reached out to grab her icy wine glass as she took few more sips of the mead.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:22 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would sit in his boxers, it had be a long game, but it was coming close to the end. They had each explained stories behind tattoos, past relationships, injuries and scars, the whole deal. When Mozomi lost another hand,Theo crooked an eyebrow at her as, rather than remove the tight bra she’d revealed hours earlier, she leaned back in her chair and removed her underwear instead. Glancing down as she did, Theo smirked slightly, “Natural red-head, eh? Sexy... “ he’d chuckle softly and take another swig of whisky. He couldn’t help but look her over as he sat back in his chair. Scars and all, she was easily as beautiful as any women he’d been with over the years, including the late mother of his son.if she wanted to try and peek herself, he sensed she was basically daring him to try and sneak a peek under the table , she’d quickly notice that he had a pretty sturdy tent pitched under the table. “So Nozomi, I guess we’re down to the last hand of our little game... the only question left is... how will it end?” He’d asked with a smirk, his one icy blue eye staring into her warm honey colored ones. Calling their hands, Theo would slap down his cards, “Ha! Straight flush!” He’d say confidently, sitting back with his arms crossed over his chest. He’d wait calmly for Nozomi to show her cards, and more, once he had confirmed his win.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:31 pm

Nozomi could feel her heart racing and her head buzzing. It felt like a comforting dream. Warm, spices, everything. She didn't want this night to end or either of them leaves the building. The game was long but it was full of laughter and some serious moments especially when they both revealed they had lost someone they loved. Nozomi grinned as he mentioned being a natural red-head, "Through and through," replied the Uzumaki. Her heart raced as she saw her hand. She couldn't believe it. She didn't show it to him. She still looked the same as she leaned into her hand while her elbow was propped on the table. Theo slapped down his cards and triumph his win as she groaned, pretending she had lost. "Ah damn!" She remarked. "Damn.." she said once again with a smirk as she rose the card in front of her face before flipping it over. "Royal Flush. What did you say earlier? Read them and weep!" With a laugh, her heart was racing and the alcohol in her system made her feel warmer. "Lose them, ice cube, and that ryo is mine~" With the sly smile, she leaned back on her chair while grabbing her icy wine glass as she crossed her legs. With her left arm across her chest, the other hand brought the glass to her lips as it was evident. She was going to enjoy the show.

[ Ya'll can't read anymore sorry! ]

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:38 pm

Nozomi's eyelids opened for a moment as she could hear the sand shift behind her but said nothing. There was a moment of stillness and peace. She closed her eyelids and tensed when his arm went around her and he got close to pull her into cuddling. Nozomi watched the fire as she was unsure what to do. Her curse mark on her upper back twinged and twitched a bit. She had cuddled before but it was to survive. This was different. Stared at the fire, slowly, with the help of alochol, she fell asleep

----

Ouch. Everything hurt. With a groan, she rolled onto her back and placed her palms over her eyes. Her head hurt. Her body hurt. She was thirsty and why was it so damn bright in here? "********." Nozomi cussed as she thought of her next step. She needed to get dressed and go back to her village but kind of hard to do that the way she was feeling. Water sounded good right now. Maybe even bloody mary.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:56 pm
Theodin Poe

Feeling movement,Theo would wake up, his eye slowly opening as he felt Nozomi’s arms move to cover her eyes. It was that point that he noticed a pretty bad headache himself. It definitely not being his first hangover, having used alcohol several times during the years to suppress his nightmares of his village’s destruction. “”Hold on... I’ll get us something...” he’d say groggily as he staggered over to the table where he’d left the last bit of the mead bottle. Shaking the bottle, he would sigh thankfully to hear some liquid sloshing around. Grabbing the ice glass he’d made for Nozomi last night, he’d empty the bottle into it. Looking around bleary eyed, he’d eventually find another bottle of the scotch he’d been drinking the night before too, pouring himself another glass as well.

Heading slowly back over to the bed, Theo would walk around to sit on the mattress beside Nozomi. Holding out the ice glass with a weak smile, only partially managing to hide the pain he was in as well, “Here, drink... a little hair of the dog that bit ya... tends to help the hangover.” When she took the glass, he’d hold his own up in a quick, sort of half hearted toast, clinking glasses with hers before knocking back the whole glass in one gulp. Once that was done, he’d wave his hand and water would be pulled from the air to fill both glasses again. “Gotta rehydrate and flush out the bullshit from the alcohol” he’d chuckle slightly, before grabbing his head with his left hand, the small laugh aggravating his headache.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff