Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
Konoha Mission ||| Recon Silence from Bochimura Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:21 pm
User Image
โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Himitsu Uchiha โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
One-Tomoe Sharingan: |Inactive|
|Fire|Wind|Lightning|Earth|Water|

The team plotted their costume together and ribbed Kai as Himitsu smiled, making arrangements in his head for their dragon idea. "I think we can make that work. Until then, we've got a long trip, so we'll be able to take all the precautions necessary to make sure Kai's all secure." The day passed without issue, as did that night. Most of the journey went as well as they could've hoped, save for a spot of rain that dampened and chilled the region one of their last few day of the trip. Since then, the sun has been hidden behind gray clouds, leaving the air cold and crisp, and small puddles still clinging to the ground. When the squad had gotten to about a mile and a half outside the city, Himitsu began pulling out pieces of their costume to assemble them as they walked. Amidst the shuffling of fabric and soft clinking of hollow, aluminum poles, it was difficult to notice the subtle decline of the natural sounds around them. It took nearly half a mile, but Himitsu eventually stopped messing with the costume and looked around him, gazing into the sparse woods around them.

"Something's off... I can barely hear any birds. And they're all back the way we came, from what I can tell. It's really quiet here..." The chunin was mostly just thinking out loud, but was slightly put off by the oddity. Nothing else seemed wrong with the environment, but the creeping silence from the woods became a bit unnerving to the boy. As they continued, he paid more attention to the area around them as he finished assembling chunks of the costume for the group. Eventually the costume was pieced together for the squad, just in time for them to get into eyeshot of the large, closed gates of the city. By now the sounds of birds, insect, and other forest critters had ceased completely. The only sounds floating from the trees now were those of the leaves rustling and falling in the cool morning breeze. "Alright, we're about there. Once we get in, we make our way past the safehouse. We'll go inside to look around while I have some clones take this thing," The boy gestured to the dragon head in his hands. "For a walk around the city. That way nobody notices a giant dragon just camped out in front of an apartment building. Any questions before we try our luck at the gate?"

โƒ S-Rank || Ninjutsu-Bukijutsu || Chunin โƒ
Chakra: 1,800/1,800 || Stamina: 1,800/1,800

โƒ Stats โƒ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +1 Speed || +2 Agility || +0 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โƒShinobi Missions Completeโƒ
D Rank | 10
C Rank | 4
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0
S+ Rank | 1

Ryo: ไธก76,450
XP: 7,820
Passive XP: 55

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

Current Active Techniques:
-None

Modifiers:
โ€ข Those with Ninjutsu class as a single class, may apply a weaker form of Elemental Status appropriate to the element used to all Base Elemental Ninjutsu. If single classed, use the following scale: Tier 1 E-C | Tier 2 B-S
โ€ข The Elementalist's wide understanding of the elements reduces the cost of their elemental ninjutsu by [1] whole rank without losing their potency but elemental ninjutsu cannot be lowered in cost beyond this
โ€ข Burn will cruelly apply at [1] tier higher than the rank of the technique at a maximum of the fourth tier on contact.

Passives:
โ–ฐ Flame-Resistance Technique [ Bounetsu no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Passive
This is a passive Jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Katon must learn this technique or take E Ranked fire damage when utilizing katon techniques.
โ–ฐ Fireproof Technique [ Taika no Jutsu ] | Rank C | Passive
After learning the Fire Resistance Technique, the user's mastery over self protection from their own element has become more refined. By passively circulating chakra over their skin, they are able to negate burns upon their own body. Additionally, the user is able to increase the chakra circulating their body to match the rank and potency of a fire based technique directly impacting them in order to nullify that technique. This can be done for no activation cost once every three posts.
โ–ฐ Electrical Resistance Training [ Teikou no Kuntou ] | Rank E | Passive
This is a passive technique that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Raiton must learn this technique or take E Ranked shock damage when utilizing raiton techniques.

Personal Attributes:
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "Remember, keep QUIET." | When channeling chakra to a body part for purely-mobility purposes, Himitsu is able to manipulate it as wind chakra in order to mute the sounds of the motions (clothes shifting, footsteps, rocks shifting underfoot, etc.). Indirect sounds (falling branches, tumbling rocks, kicking up leaves, etc.) are not affected by this.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "...with one hand behind my back!" | Jutsu can be performed with one-handed seals.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

OOC:

Rocket Punches

ghostfinch

Brooy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:31 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                  Quote:
                  ใ€€
                  KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      Kai's face flushed like a tomato at Sumika's comment. "I DID NOT-" he flipped around to face Himitsu and put his hands up placatingly. "I definitely did not get my a** beat back at the mining village, okay? Sumika has a really... uh, creative turn of events. I mean, you know how I came through that little cave hole and started fighting alongside you guys and I was totally fine, right? Yeah." He turned back to Sumika with wide eyes as if 'what the hell dude!' but his bruised ego was immediately forgotten as Himitsu accepted the dragon idea.

"Legs?" He quizzed Miki, raising a brow. "You don't think a superstar like me deserves the head? Fine. I see how it is. You've all turned on me - all of you! Traitors! I'll be the best hind legs y'all have ever seen, yo." He spent the trip pitching ideas to Himitsu about sparkles and colors for the dragon costume, impressed HImitsu knew his way around fabric. However, his own investment in the design of the dragon costume fell apart as Himitsu noticed the quietness of the environment. It had totally escaped Kai's perception. "Whatever, just some birds, right? We should body flicker inside and then immediately put on the dragon costume to save some time. No, it's definitely not so we can style on them as a dragon as soon as possible, don't look at me like that."

-

Chakra Pool: 2,225/2,225
                      Stamina Pool: 1,900/1,900

Rocket Punches
                      and now we summon lots of rats

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

ghostfinch

Seeker

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:18 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

Sumika shrugged casually as Kai turned back on her and she immediately poked him in the ribs and scampered ahead. Sheโ€™d found it worrying the first time, but having spent more time with Kai the woman was quite certain it would terrify her to see that again. She was, obviously, cautious about openly displaying her affection for Kai or the rest of the squad, but itโ€™d been quite a while since the last time she got to feel this way and she didnโ€™t want to let it go again. Well that, and Sumikaโ€™s nature was to make a bit of mischief and Kai was a good sport generally.

While the others set about actually doing something serious Sumika spent much of the trip freezing the wet ground with her Hyoton and then sliding on the resulting ice patches. Gradually increasing the intricacies as they went until she was carving down most of the slopes they encountered at a quite rapid pace. For her part she was having a grand time, at least with her makeshift skating rinks.

All was well and good, until Himitsu interjected - an action that quite thoroughly snatched away Sumikaโ€™s attention mid slide. A moment later, the woman was slapping down, flat backed onto the frozen surface, dramatically flailing the entire way. The thin ice gave way with an odd mix of thud, muddy squelch, and involuntary oomph that seemed to be swallowed up by the silence. He was right though. She hadnโ€™t been focusing on it, but now that she did it was quite obvious that not only was there no sound, there wasnโ€™t much of anything else either.

โ€œI donโ€™t care as long as we get a move on.โ€ The woman said, picking herself up and commanding her jiton cloak to shake off the mud with a sharp ripple before slinking under the tail and practicing waving it around. Sumika would be the first of them to sense anything coming, most likely, and while the area was concerningly devoid of activity, that wasnโ€™t entirely unexpected given what the others had said about the Jashinists. If it were just her alone sheโ€™d have been quite a bit more alert, but she figured if any group could handle themselves it was this squad - provided their dear sensei didnโ€™t get blasted into the nearest wall.

โ—„ S+ Rank || Konohagakure || Genin โ–บ
Chakra:5000/5000 || Stamina: 3340/3340
Sage Nature Chakra: 1600/1600
Senju Nature Chakra: 1400/1400

โ— Stats โ–ท
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +4 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1
Rank
Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation 2
Rank
Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation 3
Rank

โ— Non-Activation Techs Used โ–ท

โ— Persistent Modifiers โ–ท

Deconstructed Essence: When custom metal armors, weapons, and items are successfully reduced to iron sand by the deconstruction ability, the jiton user is able to retain [1] of the custom abilities of the original item in their iron sand for the duration of the battle. Up to [3] custom abilities from [3] separate weapons can be obtained in a single battle.

Kakumei no Hono Ryu: techs treated as spiritual in strength for collisions

Flame Breathing Pattern: Defend against an activation without using an activation once every 3 posts.

Fluid Movement: Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique.

Whirlpool Walking: In the Deflecting Stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.

Move As Water: Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.

Riptide: In the Weak Stance, the user may perform 4 activations in a given post. In the Strong Stance, the user may perform an additional offensive activation each post. Each additional technique costs an extra 20 Chakra to perform and must be either basic combat or come from this Style.

Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi: All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Complex when interacting with other techniques.

Unwavering Balance: Any techniques below the user's body rank cannot knock them over.

Dual Elemental Charge: Able to charge Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi with an extra element for [ 10 ] chakra.

Magnet Release: Jiton users can freely convert the earth and their Doton techniques into any magnetic material that they can control for [5] chakra and no action cost.

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

ghostfinch

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:22 pm
User Image

Miki followed along as the rest of her squad made their way toward the village. The time seemed to go by relatively quickly. Miki attributed that to her finally being out of the village again. She loved to travel, so being couped up in the village all the time tended to bother her. Even as the weather began to get cooler, Miki was happy she was out of the village. The cool air was even a welcome change as they continued their trek. It certainly became more so as Sumika used it to ice skate around. The girl was almost jealous, she wished she could make ice wherever she wanted. Though she supposed being able to make wood wherever she wanted had its own benefits.

As they continued to travel, Miki started to notice how quiet it was getting. It made the entire area begin to feel more and more creepy to the girl as they continued toward the village. She couldn't help but get closer to her squad mates just so that she was as close as possible in case anything happened. "It's super quiet out here." Miki said, not soon after Sumika fell from her ice skating. The girl hadn't seen much of what had happened, so perhaps that would help with any embarrassment she may have felt from falling. "Are you okay Sumika?" She asked as Sumika picked herself up.

Miki's attention soon returned back to Kai after she had made sure Sumika was okay. "Sounds like a great plan to me Himi-san." Miki smiled and gave her teammate a thumbs up to express her approval of the plan.

User Image

โ—†๏ฟค CHAKRAx 2,750 / 2,750 xโ—†๏ฟค STAMINAx 2,245 / 2,245 xx
                โ—†๏ฟค Bloodline & Bukijutsux โ—†๏ฟค S RANK Genin xโ—†๏ฟค Senju & Uchiha x โ—†๏ฟค Konohagakurex
                โ—†๏ฟค EXPx 05,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

โ–๏ฟค Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

โ–๏ฟค Passives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Current Stats
                  โ— Strength โ–บ 2
                  โ— Speed โ–บ 6
                  โ— Agility โ–บ 6
                  โ— Endurance โ–บ 2

โ–๏ฟค Other Additives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Jutsu Used
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  Rocket Punches

DarkMockingbird

ghostfinch

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:56 pm
User Image

The soft thump of Sumika falling from one of her ice sculptures drew his attention, and lightened his mood once he'd put together what had happened. He watched Miki check with Sumika briefly before they all agreed with Kai's idea. "Sounds like a plan! Here, everyone grab a piece of the costume. Each piece has a zipper that connects it to the adjacent section. Once we're in, line up in order and connect your piece to the one ahead of you." Himitsu passed out the assembled pieces of the costume as he continued speaking. "I'll be taking the head, so I can guide us to the safehouse easier. Miki, I'd like you behind me so you can give me a second set of eyes ahead while I focus on navigating. Sumika, could you follow behind her and use your super rat sage senses and... I don't know... smell if somebody's following or something? That's a thing... right?" He paused briefly, lost in his own thoughts on it, before finishing up. "Uhhhhlright... And finally I'd like for Kai to take the tail. There's extra padding back there, just for you." The younger boy smiled at his own joke as he handed the tail to Kai. When Kai went to take it, Himi leaned over a bit and spoke quietly. "I just want your help covering everyone." The boy winked at his friend before securing his own section of the costume.

As the group came closer to the gate, they could see the empty gate-guard posts atop either side of it. A wide, uniform pile of wet leaves amassed against the gate and surrounding wall. Occasional nondescript noises hollowly echoed out from within the city, interupting only the soft whistle of the wind and skittering of leaves. The sounds of people talking, footsteps on pavement, opening and slamming of doors, playful shouts of children, and other sounds of a busy settlement were chillingly absent. The shuffling of the team's movements were often the loudest sounds in the area for minutes at a time. When they'd finally gotten within movement range, Himitsu gripped the costume head tightly and spoke before moving into the city. "Alright, let's go. Follow me." Himitsu activated his technique, and quickly moved up and over the wall, landing inside the gate and hopping forward before the technique ended. Once inside, he quickly tossed the Dragon Head over his body and looked out the snout at their surroundings.

Inside the town was no livelier than its exterior. The gate had a large stone courtyard built around the intersections of several roads. From their position, they could easily see down two of the three, both of which were empty of people. Things from bicycles, to grocery bags, to backpacks lay scattered across the streets and lawns of the area. The thick fabric of large deck umbrellas outside a nearby shop flapped loudly with each gust of wind the swept through the courtyard. Leaves coated the area, twisting in the wind and floating about in little dust devils, pooling up against the sides of buildings. "Where is everyone...?

โƒ Stats โƒ

D Rank | 10
C Rank | 4
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0
S+ Rank | 1

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:
โ€ข Those with Ninjutsu class as a single class, may apply a weaker form of Elemental Status appropriate to the element used to all Base Elemental Ninjutsu. If single classed, use the following scale: Tier 1 E-C | Tier 2 B-S
โ€ข The Elementalist's wide understanding of the elements reduces the cost of their elemental ninjutsu by [1] whole rank without losing their potency but elemental ninjutsu cannot be lowered in cost beyond this
โ€ข Burn will cruelly apply at [1] tier higher than the rank of the technique at a maximum of the fourth tier on contact.

Passives:
This is a passive Jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Katon must learn this technique or take E Ranked fire damage when utilizing katon techniques.
After learning the Fire Resistance Technique, the user's mastery over self protection from their own element has become more refined. By passively circulating chakra over their skin, they are able to negate burns upon their own body. Additionally, the user is able to increase the chakra circulating their body to match the rank and potency of a fire based technique directly impacting them in order to nullify that technique. This can be done for no activation cost once every three posts.
This is a passive technique that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Those practicing Raiton must learn this technique or take E Ranked shock damage when utilizing raiton techniques.

Personal Attributes:
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "Remember, keep QUIET." | When channeling chakra to a body part for purely-mobility purposes, Himitsu is able to manipulate it as wind chakra in order to mute the sounds of the motions (clothes shifting, footsteps, rocks shifting underfoot, etc.). Indirect sounds (falling branches, tumbling rocks, kicking up leaves, etc.) are not affected by this.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "...with one hand behind my back!" | Jutsu can be performed with one-handed seals.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

OOC:

Rocket Punches

ghostfinch

Brooy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:34 am
                  Quote:
                  ใ€€
                  KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      Kai's den mother behavior popped out as Sumika slipped, making him utter a "Careful!" before he could check the reflex. But she seemed totally fine, and they were soon at the guardless gate. He felt a weird twinge in his gut at the silence of the city, but he didn't comment on it or the way Himitsu was placing him in the back. After Himitsu's explanation, Kai would just laugh. "Yeah, alright, I'll just be your backup singer today, yo."

The inside of the town was... it was a ghost town. "Um, where are all our future fans at?" He activated his three tomoe to look through the dragon fabric while within it, but his eyes revealed exactly what he had already suspected. No one, huh? "Don't tell me we gotta stealth our way through a silent town, eh? We oughta ditch the dragon thing temporarily 'cause the festival in Konoha is the perfect - nevermindwecantalkaboutthatlater - anyways, we should start making a scene." He felt anxiety at the prospect of staying incognito while there was no one around, like it would bring an ambush there way. Or worse, nothing would happen this mission at all, and Himitsu would be without any valor.

-

Chakra Pool: 2,225/2,225

Rocket Punches

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

ghostfinch

Seeker

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:29 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

โ€œCare-ful.โ€ The woman back sassed, before grumbling about having to give up the tail despite ultimately doing so. Sumika took up the second to last segment with much less enthusiasm, kinda slumping it onto her shoulder. What they needed her full sensory abilities for, she knew not, but she pressed her hands together a moment and activated her sage mode anyways. Rat tail, ink eyes, and big ears included. โ€œThatโ€™s not how sage mode works, by the way.โ€ She said, as she began taking in her surroundings before ultimately following Himitsu and Kai. It was true that the sages gained a sensory boost, but in Sumikaโ€™s case it was by way of simple chakra sensory. The ratsโ€™ real tracking skill came in numbers.

โ€œIf thereโ€™s assholes here theyโ€™re doing a*****e things and blocking my sagey senses. Aside from that, I got nothing.โ€ The puppeteer said quietly as she zipped her piece of the dragon in. โ€œWell, except a backup plan.โ€ Sumikaโ€™s hands formed a string of seals, and a small rat poofed into her hand. โ€œI donโ€™t even know if you listen, little rat god, but I need you to stay under control and help us find our targets.โ€ She said, before setting the rat on the ground. It promptly skittered off around the nearest corner and then every other corner seemed to shift nearly imperceptibly. In the distance a couple rats crisscrossed one of the paths as they set out on their search. The subtle movement in the corner of the eye that at least Himitsu was experiencing died down again quickly as the rats dispersed themselves about the village.

With any luck theyโ€™d find their targets without needed to call upon Ninkilimโ€™s might. โ€œIs it still sneaky if weโ€™re obviously the only ones around?โ€ She asked as she casually stuck her head out from under the dragon for a minute before slipping back again.

Chakra:4920/5000 || Stamina: 3340/3340

โ— Stats โ–ท

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1 Summoning: Ninkilim
Rank A

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

Deconstructed Essence: When custom metal armors, weapons, and items are successfully reduced to iron sand by the deconstruction ability, the jiton user is able to retain [1] of the custom abilities of the original item in their iron sand for the duration of the battle. Up to [3] custom abilities from [3] separate weapons can be obtained in a single battle.

Flame Breathing Pattern: Defend against an activation without using an activation once every 3 posts.

Fluid Movement: Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique.

Whirlpool Walking: In the Deflecting Stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.

Move As Water: Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.

Riptide: In the Weak Stance, the user may perform 4 activations in a given post. In the Strong Stance, the user may perform an additional offensive activation each post. Each additional technique costs an extra 20 Chakra to perform and must be either basic combat or come from this Style.

Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi: All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Complex when interacting with other techniques.

Unwavering Balance: Any techniques below the user's body rank cannot knock them over.

Dual Elemental Charge: Able to charge Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi with an extra element for [ 10 ] chakra.

Magnet Release: Jiton users can freely convert the earth and their Doton techniques into any magnetic material that they can control for [5] chakra and no action cost.

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

ghostfinch

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:13 pm
User Image

Miki waited for a reply from Sumika, but one never came. Miki shrugged her shoulders, she supposed Sumika was fine then. With them back on task, they were able to return to the mission at hand. Though the insides of the village weren't necessarily any less creepier than on the outside. "Yeah where is everyone?" Miki echoed Kai's concern for what they thought was going to be a village with a lively festival going on. It felt like something bad was going on, but Miki couldn't really tell.

User Image

โ—†๏ฟค Bloodline & Bukijutsux โ—†๏ฟค S RANK Genin xโ—†๏ฟค Senju & Uchiha x โ—†๏ฟค Konohagakurex
                โ—†๏ฟค EXPx 05,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

โ–๏ฟค Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

โ–๏ฟค Passives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Current Stats
                  โ— Strength โ–บ 2
                  โ— Speed โ–บ 6
                  โ— Agility โ–บ 6
                  โ— Endurance โ–บ 2

โ–๏ฟค Other Additives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Jutsu Used
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  Rocket Punches

DarkMockingbird

ghostfinch

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:01 pm
User Image

The eerie silence of the city entranced Himitsu for a moment as he stared down and abandoned street, the lack of sound almost ringing on its own. He tuned back in near the end of Kai's statements. "Yeah... I think you're right. No point hiding from nobody... He'd prepared for a number of things, but an empty city wasn't one. Himitsu noticed Sumika's transformation, and couldn't help but stare for a second before turning his attention to the rats she'd unleashed. They were hard to see, and harder to follow with your eyes, which made them all the more creepy. Rats had never bothered him in particular, but when there were a lot of the, they were worth giving some distance. After Sumika confirmed that nobody seemed to be skulking around and her rats had skittered off into the city, Himitsu felt comfortable dropping the costume. "Alright, lets just toss this in the alley for now. Like Kai said, no sense hiding from nobody. Besides, the safe house is only a few blocks away from here, and I'm sure we'll hear somebody coming, given the circumstances." He hefted the head up over his shoulder and off to the side, helping the others move the rest of the dragon in the process. With the costume set to the side, he began leading the team up the block. Miki wondered aloud as well where the populace had gone. [colro=indigo]"I'm not sure, but I doubt it's good, and I'm betting it involves our job here...

As Sumika's rats canvassed the city, they would slowly find more and more bits of newsworthy information. The first was that throughout the entire city, none of the rodents had seen a single living creature in the actual streets of the city. The closer they got the center of the city however, signs of... previous... life became more and more apparent. Sporadic at first, but rapidly increasing in volume the further the rodents traveled, corpses littered the streets. Their causes of death varied from stab wounds, to crushed chests, to decapitations. Once the carnage reached its peak, the rats would begin finding huddled masses of people inside cold, unlit buildings. They seemed to just stand around, naturally swaying slightly and bumping into each other occasionally. Their faces were blank, and their eyes didn't seem to move much if at all. This scene repeated itself in various homes, apartments, and businesses around the area. The only exceptions the rat could find to this odd scene, were in the Mayor's Office, and a bar called "The Bumbling Bruiser". City Hall was pretty full of those motionless people, but there also seemed to be a couple people lounging about in the Mayor's Office. Over in the bar, there seemed to be about a dozen or so people moving about, all seemingly busy with various strange tasks around the structure. The windows were boarded up several times over, and the door had been reinforced with a table and various other furniture bits, and appeared to be guarded by two men, armed with a fire poker and a heavy-looking table leg. Outside of these places, nothing else much seemed to be going on around the town, as it was largely devoid of life.

The group approached the front of the apartment building that contained the recon team's safehouse, just as some of the rats returned to Sumika with their information. "Alright, we're heading up to the third floor. Everyone keep and eye out while we head up. It's creepy enough outside, and this is not any better... Himitsu lead them toward the stairs, taking care to peek up them before going, completely sketched out by the pristine yet apparently abandoned building. Despite the suspenseful trek, the team would arrive outside the apartment door without issue. "Alright, Super Cop, here's your time to shine." Himitsu teased his friend to lighten his own mood as he took a key from his vest and unlocked the door, walking in carefully and gesturing to the team to come look around as well.

The front door opened into a small living room area with a small kitchen to the left. The fridge seemed to be stocked with old but not yet moldy food. The sink was empty, and only a few empty glasses sat around on the counters and table tops around the apartment. Left of the living room was a bedroom with two small beds in it, a nightstand by each bed, and one dresser. The dresser was filled with men's clothing, the smaller sizes all on the left in each drawer, the larger on the right. Across the living room from this room was another bedroom, this one with a single large bed, a nightstand on each side, and a large dresser. Despite the bed clearly having been slept in, no clothes could be found in the room. None in the closet, none in the dresser, nothing in the nightstands. A rummage through the room's private bathroom showed signs of use; hair in the tub, dried toothpaste stuck to the edge of sink, and smudges on the mirror. There were no signs of... anything really. The team had clearly used this place, but they'd left it as if they'd planned on being back later. Nothing looked "gone through" or wrecked, so it was unlikely an enemy had come through here looking for them. So where the hell were they?

"Alright... Well... I guess we look around here until we either find something or we come up with a better-" A muffled thump from the hallway cut him off. He turned around, his heart thumping from the sudden unexpected noise. A brief silence followed the noise before the sift echoes of dozens of shoes on carpet drifted down the hall. The chorus grew louder as it approached and Himitsu peeked into the hall. A mob of people were quickly shuffling down the hall toward them, their faces enraged, but shallow and sunken as if they'd been starving for weeks. He noticed several of them obviously seriously injured; missing limbs, large gashes and wounds, chunks of flesh just gone. Yet none of them seemed to notice or care. He'd located the source of the thumping that had given them away, a woman whose leg had finished falling off as she wandered down the hall, now dragging herself in between getting stepped on by others. "Oh what in the- Ahhh!" He slammed the door shut as one began sprinting down the hall at him, slamming into the door just as Himi closed it. Despite their numbers, none of them seemed to tip off Sumika until the moment that particular one threw himself forward. Since then however, roughly 50 gross, half-rotten crazies were now giving off ravenous, murderous intent toward people now occupying in the safehouse. They began huddling around the door and pounding on it as Himitsu braced himself against it, eyes wide as he stared at his team. Every now and then, they would hit the door hard enough to bounce Himi off it briefly. "Guys... I think I saw dead people, and they are pissed!"

โƒ Stats โƒ

D Rank | 10
C Rank | 4
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0
S+ Rank | 1

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

OOC:

Rocket Punches

ghostfinch

Brooy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:12 pm
                  Quote:
                  ใ€€
                  KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      Kai offered a quirk of his lip at Himitsu's comment about super cop, but he still felt anxious because they were still being stealthy in a ghost town. He wanted Himitsu to have a great mission, something to cut his teeth on and prove himself to the brass. Kai didn't like the silence of the town. It was suffocating; he couldn't help but grow more paranoid about it. The feeling grew and grew, but dissipated when Himitsu yelled and slammed the door on what he identified as a dead person.

The feeling broke, and now it was time for Himitsu to become the star of the show. "Yahoo! We're finally getting some action!" Still, he needed to set the stage. "Get out the way! They're all together in a choke point; lemme lay 'em down so we can stop being trapped like rats!" Hopefully, Himitsu moved out from the door, because Kai inhaled deep and expelled a vortex fire that would incinerate the door and flow out to the hallway [ Fire Release: Blast Wave Wild Dance [ Katon: Bakufลซ Ranbu ] | Rank S ]. He hoped it worked, so they could trample over their ashes and out of the building to a clearing where they could better see their enemies.

-

Chakra Pool: 2,165/2,225

used:
                      1. โ–ฐ Fire Release: Blast Wave Wild Dance [ Katon: Bakufลซ Ranbu ] | Rank S
                      A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a continuous stream of flames, which spirals outwards, creating a massive fire vortex that spirals outward from their mouth. This vortex covers a one hundred foot distance before the user and is fifty feet in width.

Rocket Punches

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

ghostfinch

Seeker

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:21 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Sumika mostly just listened and followed along, although she did absentmindedly begin repeating the word โ€œalrightโ€ whenever Himitsu said it. The news the rats returned with was not so lighthearted though. โ€œUhhhโ€ฆ thatโ€™s not good.โ€ The woman said to herself as she cradled one of Ninkilimโ€™s rats in her hand while the boys busied themselves with the door to the apartment. While they dug around she found a window to try to confirm the rats info, a task that was, unfortunately, completed rather rapidly. โ€œHey, um, how do yโ€™all feel about-โ€

Sumika was cut off suddenly by Himitsuโ€™s shout and the slamming door. โ€œ... zombies? Alright.โ€ Of course Kai, always eager to get his a** kicked, stepped up to the plate first - and with all the flare of a bull in a china shop. The puppeteer moved next, but not to deal with the undead horde the Uchiha had just attempted to torch. Instead she got a handful of Kaiโ€™s ear, yanking on it with considerable strength thanks to her sage mode. โ€œTrapped like what now?!โ€ If the diminutive woman cared at all about the predicament they found themselves in, she didnโ€™t show it. โ€œDisrespect my rats again, I dare you! Also weโ€™re still in the apartment moron! You coulda turned us all into barbecued zombie bait!โ€

Outside, Ninkilimโ€™s form coalesced into a wave, slamming through a window and attempting to swarm through the door the next group of zombies were using to get in, washing them back out of the building. โ€œSo how attached are we to this town staying intact because Ninkilimโ€™s gonna get kinda big in a minute now that thereโ€™s a threat to meโ€ฆ and might, uh, summonacrazysandstorm.โ€ She asked Himitsu as she yanked Kai over towards Miki. โ€œHold this please.โ€

[Ninkilim is currently comprised of 200 rats. 2000C/840S]

โ— Stats โ–ท

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1 Ninkilim: Overwhelm
Rank S

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

ghostfinch

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:18 pm
User Image

Miki felt on edge the entire time they walked through the rest of the village and searched through the apartment. Something clearly wasn't right. What was with those guys boarding up the bar? Whatever was going on couldn't be good in anyway. The girl found herself sticking closer to her teammates as they all continued to search. It seemed being put on edge was for good reason as Himitsu came running back yelling about angry dead people. "Zombies?" Miki questioned as she watched Himitsu slamming the door to the room. .

A blast of fire forced Miki to step back as Kai attempted to burn the creatures to a crisp. Though the action was not appreciated by Sumika. It certainly seemed like not the smartest move by Kai. The mention of rats seemed like an even bigger mistake on his part. Miki made sure to note that she should never say anything about rats around Sumika. It seemed she may like them nearly as much as Miki liked butterflies.

The massive wave of rats pulled Miki's attention as it pushed against the wave of zombies. Miki used the opportunity to begin creating a wooden bridge that would first extend outward from the building, but then start to slowly go down toward the Earth to provide a safer way down. "We can't stay up here and there's still those people back in that bar! We gotta go back and get them before we can leave!" She could only imagine what those people had to endure so far. It must have been actual hell being here while these undead creatures have been roaming around. Zombies weren't something Miki thought she'd ever see before.

User Image

โ—†๏ฟค EXPx 05,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

โ–๏ฟค Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

โ–๏ฟค Passives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Current Stats
                  โ— Strength โ–บ 2
                  โ— Speed โ–บ 6
                  โ— Agility โ–บ 6
                  โ— Endurance โ–บ 2

โ–๏ฟค Other Additives
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—

โ–๏ฟค Jutsu Used
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  โ—
                  Rocket Punches

DarkMockingbird

ghostfinch

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:43 am
User Image

The concern that filled Himitsu as he rebounded off the door from the animated corpses' hits quickly gave way to confusion as Kai began shouting about action and choke points."Wait, we're in-! s**t." The boy practiccally dove out of the way as Kai unleashed a powerful blast of fire that disintegrated the door, the things beating on it, the entire apartment across the hall, and most everything in said hall. Himitsu peaked outside the door and confirmed several dozen smoldering humanoid shapes lay on the ground or plastered to the also smoldering walls and floor of the apartment building. Fires burned sporadically in the hall, but mostly just flickered and hopped around the same few feet as the entire area had been turned to charcoal. "Duuuuuuude... His shocked mutterings were cut short by Sumika's outraged shouts. The chunin turned to see her dragging Kai around by the ear, and did his best to hide his amusement from Kai. Sumika's question to him however, brought him back to the reality of their situation.

"They're what? Why?" Himitsu rubbed his brown for a second as Miki created a safe exit for them and Kai was passed around by the ear. Miki mentioned people in a bar, which grabbed his attention. "Miki's got a point. If there's still normal people here, then we need to check on them. Maybe somebody could tell us if the recon team might've been in that crowd Kai just charred, or why the hell there are zombies walking around in the first place." Sounds of movement began floating down to the squad through the hallway and floors above, suggesting more monsters might be on the way. "I think that's our cue to head over there. Sumika, can you lead us over? And is there anything you can do to hold off that storm?" The boy began heading for the bridge that Miki had made, and looked around to see if he could spot the sandstorm she'd mentioned as he began climbing down to the street. He glanced over his shoulder a few times to see if they actually dragged Kai the whole way, or gave the poor man a break.

โƒ Stats โƒ

D Rank | 10
C Rank | 4
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0
S+ Rank | 1

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

OOC:
I think I'm going to pop a couple NPCs in soon to help keep things moving as we go. Don't worry about their post order too much. They'll chime in if/when needed, so I can hopefully feed in some things without text dumping every post or two and holding things up.

Rocket Punches

ghostfinch

Brooy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:41 pm
                  Quote:
                  ใ€€
                  KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      Kai squeaked when Sumika pulled his ear. He shrunk as much as he could in her grasp as she called his wording into question, though things were developing too quickly for a quarrel. "We're totally not barbequed! It was a solid tactical decision! I definitelycalculatedthatall- hey!" He was pushed to Miki, sulking at Sumika handing him off. "I don't know that this is something iryojutsu can cure," Kai offered glumly as Miki mentioned the people at the bar. "I think the storm will work in our favor. In fact, if this is a contagion and not a chakra-based tenketsu-corrupting infection, we'll need to burn to the city to the ground sooner rather than later. We could have a country-wide pandemic on our hands if we don't." His usual peppy self was more muted now; he had focused on pharmaceuticals as a medical student, and that included studying virology and its history. He knew just how catastrophic a chakra-based contagion could be, and Konoha didn't have the infrastructure to survive it well.

"Wouldn't it be kinda poetic if rats stopped a chakra plague?" He asked Miki with the only amusement he could muster, but quietly enough he hoped Sumika didn't hear. "In any case, we need to avoid contact at all costs until we learn the source. This could be history in the making, right now."

-

Chakra Pool: 2,165/2,225

Rocket Punches
                      ok so i left this hanging for a hot minute my bad u guise

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

ghostfinch

Seeker

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:34 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

โ€œLook, like I said, Ninkilim is a god. I told you this, at the Academy, and I really need you to keep up this time. Rat God. Rat... God... I can suggest things to the rat god, rat god will sometimes help me out, but rat god will sometimes still do what it wants BECAUSE ITโ€™S A ******** GOD OF CHAOS AND WAR! And guess what we got a lot of here?โ€ Sumika didnโ€™t wait to hop up on the bridge, an act that was accompanied by an even larger surge of rats below it, wiping away another few zombies via pure volume. โ€œUhhhhhhhh, okay, we should stay off the groundโ€ฆ cause it seems like the ground really sucks right now!โ€ She called back as she continued her scamper away from the apartment, transitioning to the top of a nearby building.

She slid a bit as she landed, tiles giving way beneath her feet and crashing to the ground below. โ€œNinkilimโ€™s going to be extremely large soon, did I mention to stay off the ground? Stay off the ground.โ€ She added, peering over the edge at the sentient mass of rats before propelling herself towards where Miki had said there were people. With the wrinkly dead people kicking it everywhere, Sumika was really just taking the other womanโ€™s word for it. Way too much crap going on right now. โ€œCome on slow pokes! Last one there picks up the tab!โ€ For her part Sumika just hoped this worked out. Ninkilim was meant to be in a real fight, or not in one at all, there was no middle ground and they'd yet to find a real fight.

[ My bad, I missed that notification. ]

[Ninkilim is currently comprised of 400 rats. 2000C/840S]

โ— Stats โ–ท

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1
Rank

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

ghostfinch

DarkMockingbird

Brooy

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games