Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2023)
Kittenflavored Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:38 am
Day # 15
Theme: none
Time spent: 30something minutes.

User Image

I wasn't able to message you because you have your PMs off! While I find your comic cute and jesty I did receive a message that one of our fellow artists had a knee-jerk reaction to the bible burning, so I've put it in spoilers. While I do not think this is coming from a place of hate we must be vigilant sometimes in even the most innocent of things. If you have any questions please reach out and message me on discord @ 「Rivai」#0668 and feel free to edit this comment out at your discretion!
- Quadropopilous

Comments: half of a sketch for the next JSE page. I don't support burning religious books, probably.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:14 pm
Day # 16
Time spent: 51ish minutes

User Image

Comments: Pls add this type of content to the list of things that need to be spoiler'd m'lords.
This entire comic is based on my critique of Christianity, and there may be more offensive(subjective) WIPs to come. Thanks!  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:00 pm
Day # 17
Time spent: 30ish minutes

User Image

Comments: this is Dixie(oc), again. I went into slightly more detail with Beedie, so here's some info about Dixie. Dixie is a sex worker who is less infected than the rest of the characters in that story(in my Tapas series gallery), she walks on flat human-like feet(unlike the old prototype art), and is extremely nimble. She has superhuman strength, including a very strong jaw, and unlike the two main characters, she can control her urges to do weird animal stuff. She regularly threatens to eat Beedie because Beedie keeps hitting on her man. Ultimately, without this character leading the main trio to the place where they get cured, they'd all probs die at the hands of the Chinese military. emotion_kirakira

More JSE later when I have a day off.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:05 pm
Day # 18
Time spent: 1hr ish

User Image

Comments: Dixie again. Got called in to work early then stayed an 8 hour shift, so having to push comic WIPs back again ;n; Tbh though, the original scribble here really needed a redo so I'm okay with this today  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:32 pm
Day # 19
Time spent: 55ish minutes/1hr ish

User Image

Comments: uwu I censored the special parts so it doesn't need to be spoiler-ed. Right?? Right! - Quadropopilous
Related: I went to church today, but only for a pie auction emotion_kirakira I won(for 60 bucks lol) a cake. It was called a "gooey butter cake" and it tastes like Snack Pack vanilla pudding. A+.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:04 pm
Day # 20
Time spent: 40ish minutes

User Image

Comments: Hoping to be done with this page tonight, so tomorrow's entry can be more updating old art. emotion_kirakira  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:11 pm
Day # 21
Time spent: 1hr ish

User Image

Comments: Comic can be read here (:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:09 pm
Day # 22
Time spent: about 50ish minutes

User Image

Comments: sketch for the next page. Also ty to everybody who had nice things to say about my lame unfunny comic ;u;
This sketch woulda taken a lot less time if I just restarted my laptop for my tablet to finally let me apply pen pressure but I am too first world for that.
Debating on whether or not to update one last sketch of Dixie, where she's in a weird pose 23 year old me thought was 'sexy' lol  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:27 am
Day # 23
Time spent: approximately 1hr

User Image

Comments: This is Jed, same story as Dixie and Beedie. Jed is a pilot, and he stole and hoarded a lot of money, guns, expensive cigars etc etc in his plane, before he meets the main character. So he has a looooot of money. Too bad he never gets to spend it uwu  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:07 pm
Day # 24
Time spent: 36ish minutes

User Image

Comments: is Jed again. Unlike Dixie, Jed doesn't like to take his meds so that the infection doesn't take over. At this point in the story, he's off his meds and goes careening into Beedie's desert property like an actual animal tearing up the place, and she ties him up to her Jeep as a punishment.
I make no claims to be able to draw vehicles and did not use a reference lol  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:53 pm
Day # 25
Time spent: 55ish minutes

User Image

Comments: the lad. I gave him a shirt, because the one time in the story he's shirtless is in a hot spring, where he's not bristly like this, tryna kill somebody(the protag) :'3

I forgot to add his scars, only realized after the deadline emotion_8c
he needed these:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:24 pm
Day # 26
Time spent: 52ish minutes

User Image

Comments: same lad as the last few days. Another effect of not taking his meds is that he follows the main character like a lovesick puppy in a daze of pheromones. It's much creepier than it sounds.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:36 pm
Day # 27
Time spent: at least 1hr 5min

User Image

Comments: the lad again
I keep getting rid of the fluff-lined shoulder-pad jacket because dude’s traveling in the Sahara desert and south Asia and is amazingly not too stupid to wear anything heavier like a dumb old timey bomber jacket. The only detail I even gave about his clothes in the story is that it’s a fleece Air Force jacket. It’s supposed to be lightweight.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:44 pm
Day # 28
Time spent: 50something minutes

User Image

Comments: She’s surrounded by idiots. To be fair, she has a good initial reason to dislike Jed. And then he adds insult to injury by being repeatedly dumb the entire rest of the story.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:00 pm
Day # 29
Time spent: 32 minutes.

User Image

Comments: back to the crusty comic. This page, and many other pages, are loosely based on real life events emotion_c8
Also, I would've put more time into this page today, but I close-opened last night and this morning, so I am tired ;u; and just want to eat this grilled cheese sandwich.  
100 Days Event (2023)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff