Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2024)
๐Ÿ’ฎ Quadropopilous Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:56 pm
เธฃฮฑากยตเซจฮฑ ษ ฮฑเซจโˆ‚ฮตษณ โˆ‚ฮตษฑฯƒษณ
ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท

User Image

Day # 015
Theme: Spirit Challenge #1 Part 1
Time spent: 4hr

User Image

Comments: I spent so much time learning how to draw a show I don't think an hour was enough time to line everything. Oh well. The point is there. Also didn't want to draw the cats so I just put an icon on the shoe lol
ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:17 pm

User Image

Theme: Spirit Challenge #1 part 2
Time: 5.5 hours

Original in Spoiler
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Comment: I went with Chibi style. Heckled Katal a lot and realized I could not remember what my 'chibi style' was. But I definitely wanted to make something cute for Zyri since Zyri is so cute and sweet! Chibi allowed a 'full body' as well that I would not have other wise done. Shading is cheaply done but I have to work tomorrow User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Forgive me
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:55 pm

User Image

Day # 017
Theme: Music Challenge
Time spent: 45m

User Image

Comments: Dude I loved Princess Tutu. Wanted to draw your boy Fakir but 90s anime hair is rough. Also Mytho's a whiny b***h
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:25 pm

User Image

Day # 018
Theme: Zinnia
Time spent: 1h 15m

User Image

Comments: fwowers. Just having the flowering head is weird but I didn't wanna do anything with it haha
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:10 pm

User Image

Day # 019
Theme: Gooby and Planet | color challenge
Time spent: 35m

User Image

Comments: It was fun to make them pixels. I unno what that terrible ******** anime bullshit people make of these meme's now but the originals are just fine.
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:43 pm

User Image

Day # 020
Theme: Art Collector OtakuKat | Choose A Previous Theme: Day#13 Glass Forest
Time spent: 1hr total

User Image
User Image

Comments: It only took about 10m to do Kat's so I did Glass Forest but I didn't know what I was actually trying to achieve so eh.
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:09 pm

User Image

Day # 021
Theme: Art Collector - Katal
Time spent: 2hr

User Image

Comments: Happy Birthday, nestmate.
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:59 pm

User Image

Day # 022
Theme: Chimera
Time spent: 1hr 50m

User Image

Comments: Katal told me to draw a chimera. So I did! The most kawaii of them all.
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:05 pm

User Image

Day # 023
Theme: Annoyance
Time spent: 4.5 hours

User Image

Comments: I did not like the spirit challenge version I had initially done. I spent a lot of time making sure his face and hair was more in the aesthetic I wanted and I like this much better! Coloring takes forever though holy fuuu..
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:40 pm

User Image

Day # 024
Theme: Noodles
Time spent: 45m

User Image

Comments: I like food. Dude I always feel like I have this easy shading down. I'm mad how difficult I've made it in the past?? It's not 'the best' but it's there. The noodles are under saturated though, I should have done a much darker under color. Live and learn. I notice I go with light colors a lot since they're easier for me to see. Which is silly because contrast is truly the easiest to see. I should start drawing in just solid black and white for a while or something I unno
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:56 pm

User Image

Day # 025
Theme: Moonflower [and suits]
Time spent: 3.5hr

User Image

Comments: Dude I'm only like 6 hours total sleep in the last three days and I don't think I'll draw something this good for the rest of the event. Studied some suits today as well (you can tell I would never know where the ******** to put those creases). Ironically for something so pressed and ironed there is a lot of folds. Also did you know moon flowers are just your common morning glory. I have a whole wall/bush in the backyard. They change color throughout the day and close at night. And supposedly you can make hallucinogenic tea with them. Anyway once upon a time I ran 'The Pillow Legion' and this was the style all my art was, a solid color with some bright lighting. I went back to that I forgot how much I liked drawing like this. Oh and the pencil tool on Krita is my fav
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:32 pm

User Image

Day # 026
Theme: Spirit Challenge #2 Part 1
Time spent: 1hr 10m

User Image
User Image

Comments: I didn't think I'd have time to do the spirit challenge but Pie convinced me. It's ROUGH man. Didn't line it or anything hahah. Someone asked what my base sketches look like so I added that as well so you can see my garbage. Technically this would have all the clothes as well then I would do another lineart on top. Some people can do just sketch and lineart but I can not configure bodies like that lol. And even though he doesn't have human ears I still have to draw at least one to figure out where the eyes and nose are going. Hands I wing in the sketch stage and only make general shape, which is probably why all my hands are garbage.

Day # 026
Theme: Poison Ivy
Time spent: 2.5hr

User Image

Comments: I cheated with a bust hahaha. She was suppose to be more against a wall of poison ivy which is sorta present. Also never draw girls with short hair, is this maybe just looking like a pretty boy? It is hard lol. Upped the lashes x10 haha.Also have you noticed my hair volume has gone up? Very notorious for drawing 'thin' hair. Been watching other people's lineart/sketch speed draws it's helped a lot. The wall that was originally sketched looked bad so I didn't put it in there
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:46 pm

User Image

Day # 027
Theme: spirit challenge 2 part 2
Time spent: 30m

User Image

Comments: Uhm these were suppose to be more than just sketches but igot drunk haha
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:44 pm

User Image

Day # 028
Theme: Otter
Time spent: 1hr 30m

User Image

Comments: I drew this as soon as the time switched last night but forgot to post it lolol. Good thing I remembered would have really ******** myself. I'll say it, the themes today sucked. I was still stuck on Pies kigurumi outfit so I did a hoodie one sober today. One benefit to event: I drink less because I cannot ******** draw drunk (buzzed yes, drunk no). I only drank twice thrice in the last like 10 days! Aren't you guys proud of me?!
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:20 pm

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ใŠฆใŠš

100 Days Event (2024)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces