Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
WELLCOME TO ORGANIZATION XIII Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome^^
  i think ill make myself at home
  OMG! 0_o its organization XII!!!!!!!!
  um....ok...-.-
View Results

Alexandrus Gambino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:32 am
you know, If you rearrange the name if Xemnas, one of the words you form is Mansex  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:03 pm
hey, Im Vexen....  

Lightning in the Mist

Sky_King

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:23 pm
hey,im new  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:55 am
Hello, I am Saerenna, an insane, obsessive fangirl! While my main obsession is and always will be Sephiroth, I have developed quite a liking to the members of the XIII order! Especially Axel, Zexion, and Xemnas!!! heart heart heart heart heart  

Saerenna

Hunter

KuroiVBlack

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:31 pm
Hi! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:36 pm
hey everyone I'm new too......wow big surprise there eek lols
some things about me is that soccer is my favorite sport, uh and other stuff to...yeah. PM me if you want, I like receiving new messages -n- stuff, you know so I wont get all bored and everything. Organization XIII rockz, yeah I even wrote that on my profile thingy. Since I'm sort of new I don't have that many friendz right now...but hopefully I can meet some here too and yeah.......oh you can also see that I talk alot.......write whatev...lols ok then later.
EDIT: um yeah..........hey look at my profile it's all purple-n- stuff!^^ & if you visit my profile then pliz leave a comment while you're there thankies rofl much love~xkagura........lols rofl
EDIT: ok I forgots to say that me iz part animal........bunny! *transforms into bunny*  

Little_BlueRose

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:16 am
I'm Natsura-chan!Nyaa!
Well, first of, I love RPGs. They seem to have taken over my life, since when I'm not on the pc or RPing, thats all I do. During my last school vacation, all I did was play my video games.

I don't play sports, mainly because I prefer hermiting, but when I do its soccer or well...soccer. Not that I am any good at it. I just love kicking the ball around ^_^

From what I have seen of them, since I don't have a ps2, thus only see the game when my friend is playing the game, I think the Organization is very awesome.Especially Axel.

I also spend a bit of my time watching anime and reading manga. My current favorite manga and anime is Saiyuki.

That's pretty much it, I guess ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:21 pm
Natsura-chan
I'm Natsura-chan!Nyaa!
Well, first of, I love RPGs. They seem to have taken over my life, since when I'm not on the pc or RPing, thats all I do. During my last school vacation, all I did was play my video games.

I don't play sports, mainly because I prefer hermiting, but when I do its soccer or well...soccer. Not that I am any good at it. I just love kicking the ball around ^_^

From what I have seen of them, since I don't have a ps2, thus only see the game when my friend is playing the game, I think the Organization is very awesome.Especially Axel.

I also spend a bit of my time watching anime and reading manga. My current favorite manga and anime is Saiyuki.

That's pretty much it, I guess ^_^
allright! welcome Natsura-chan! 3nodding  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Roxas_the_Nobody

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:06 am
Hi

so yea.....die hard KH, COM and KH2 fan..other things....read, DMC, work, in a jazz band......play KH series. Played Kingdom Hearts 1 so long that it actually reset the clock/timer in the pause menu....thats how much of a fan i am. BTW my alter ego is Sora (final form)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:11 am
Roxas_the_Nobody
Hi

so yea.....die hard KH, COM and KH2 fan..other things....read, DMC, work, in a jazz band......play KH series. Played Kingdom Hearts 1 so long that it actually reset the clock/timer in the pause menu....thats how much of a fan i am. BTW my alter ego is Sora (final form)
cool. welcome roxas! mrgreen  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Miharu Ishimaru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:29 pm
Im Zexion #6!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:22 pm
.......<< >>....*speaks real slow and deep*....Hello...And no I did not excape from the mental home....They let me out on the account of good behavour.....^^; ninja  

Karoka_Forcia

4,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
  • Team Edward 100

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:35 pm
welcome! oh, and mental patients are accepted here xd we have a few all ready...*points to self* lol, jokeing....mabe...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:39 pm
hello^^ and welcome! yes I get crazy sometimes as well too^^ whee  

Little_BlueRose

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:40 pm
we all do at some point! XD  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash