Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
May's Pokemixes: Setting Up Shop...No Posties!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like my pokemixes?
They're totally cute!!
81%
 81%  [ 9 ]
They're okay.
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Not Really...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:52 pm
BunnyMayCry
I still can't edit my post. stressed

I'll put this into the first post when I can edit again:

Copywrite Information

These sprites are copywrite Nintendo and Gamefreak corporations, I am, in no way, claiming that I created these sprites. All sprites, pokémon names, and items mentioned or used belong completely to Gamefreak and Nintendo. 3nodding

I can't edit it either. But, you're fine, as long as it's in this thread, and visable. But I'd like it in the first post as soon as possible. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:59 am
As soon as I can post I'll put it in the first post. 3nodding

I'll take requests now, hopefully i'll be able to edit my posts pretty soon.  

Dead Chan

Dead Chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:24 pm
I'm not at my home right now and the pages aren't appearing on the computer im at, so Ill start with the orders tomorrow. I won't accept the trades until then.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:45 pm
BunnyMayCry
As soon as I can post I'll put it in the first post. 3nodding

I'll take requests now, hopefully i'll be able to edit my posts pretty soon.

You can edit posts now. If it isn't there by Thursday night, this thread's gonna go dooooown. So, kindly hurry? sweatdrop

PS - It's Wednesday morning here.....12:39 AM.  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Dead Chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:40 pm
I STILL can't edit my posts, I click on edit and a blank screen comes up that says "done" in the corner, so obviusley there is no hope for this shop. Let's just let this thread die, or perhaps the guild owner can delete it. -__-...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:40 am
BunnyMayCry
I STILL can't edit my posts, I click on edit and a blank screen comes up that says "done" in the corner, so obviusley there is no hope for this shop. Let's just let this thread die, or perhaps the guild owner can delete it. -__-...

I edited your second post. It now contains the copyright info. 3nodding  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Dead Chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:33 am
Thank you Fox!! -dances- xd Alright then, I guess this is still up, then. I'll be taking orders now..and hopefully I can change the title of my topic. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:50 pm
BunnyMayCry
Thank you Fox!! -dances- xd Alright then, I guess this is still up, then. I'll be taking orders now..and hopefully I can change the title of my topic. xp

Welcome! And, I know.....I hope it works, soon.... sweatdrop  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Andy1989

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:22 pm
hmm...I can edit my posts...And I really want one of these...BUT THERES TOO MANY CHOICES!! gonk umm...Ok. I got one!

I would like a Pokémix with Salamence's head, Gligar's wings and tail/stinger, Cubone's body, and Hunter's front legs/hands. Can you make those look kinda hovery? If not it's ok.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:34 pm
Andy1989
hmm...I can edit my posts...And I really want one of these...BUT THERES TOO MANY CHOICES!! gonk umm...Ok. I got one!

I would like a Pokémix with Salamence's head, Gligar's wings and tail/stinger, Cubone's body, and Hunter's front legs/hands. Can you make those look kinda hovery? If not it's ok.

Yours was kinda hard Andy, I hope you didn't mind that I colored it all the same colors as the body.

User Image  

Dead Chan

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:12 pm
BunnyMayCry
Andy1989

Yours was kinda hard Andy, I hope you didn't mind that I colored it all the same colors as the body.

User Image
Me likey! Thank you! I completed the trade.

Also, may I alter the coloration alittle? I want your permission before I go ahead and do it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:22 pm
Andy1989
BunnyMayCry
Andy1989

User Image
Me likey! Thank you! I completed the trade.

Also, may I alter the coloration alittle? I want your permission before I go ahead and do it.

Ofcourse. -nodnod-  

Dead Chan

Andy1989

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:29 pm
No one else wants one?!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:18 pm
Oooo...nifty heart

Ekans is my fav Pokemon...but I can't decide who/what would look good with his head attached xd

Any suggestions?  

Faux Desires

Dead Chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:22 pm
-le shrug- No idea, I'm only here to make 'em not suggest 'em...but I always had a partial liking for meowth. XD  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff