Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Significant other debates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People who are impossible to argue with
  annoying yes
  other...?
  I don't know what you're talking about
View Results

DivideByZero14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:52 am
Muaethia
I just remembered that I dated a pagan guy once whee

"Pagan" literally means just non-Christian. Anyone who isn't Christian (including us) is pagan. Could you be more specific? question  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:05 pm
DivideByZero14
Muaethia

"Pagan" literally means just non-Christian. Anyone who isn't Christian (including us) is pagan. Could you be more specific? question

Oh! I never actually knew that xd *feels stupid*

Ermmm, well he kind of had a little table he called an 'alter', and he believed in a God and a Goddess, and something about a 5 point star.

Muaethia

DivideByZero14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:51 pm
Muaethia
DivideByZero14
Muaethia

Oh! I never actually knew that xd *feels stupid*

Ermmm, well he kind of had a little table he called an 'alter', and he believed in a God and a Goddess, and something about a 5 point star.

Thankies! smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:01 pm
LinkinPark7
Christianity I guess, but I say if god does exist he's a major a** hole and Id rather go to hell then be anywhere near that mother ******** class="clear">

Heh, one of my thoughts; *looking at self* If God exists, why would he do this!  

Uchihas Blood

FalseDiagnosis

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:56 pm
I don't have a religious significant other, but I have had close friends who have disapproved of me not being religiously devout.

One of them asked me what my religion was, and I told her I was atheist-agnostic, and she said, "Really? That's bad." I asked her why, and she said, "Well, I've always been taught that it was bad not to believe in God."

And then another who I no longer talk to said, "Psst, is that another phase you're going through?" when I told her.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff