Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:49 pm
Oh, well, I'm just here to get away from my awful village. *shakes Sairah's hand and looks around.* So what's going on around here so far?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:49 pm
She shrugged and smiled as a bird landed in the bath she made. "Nothing yet. Schools going to start soon I assume. I don't upose you've got your course outline do you? I think their in the office and you need them to know what class your in. Unless you were contacted by a teacher before hand."  

LadyMacroph

Nightmare Cross

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:06 pm
You know what i love about haveing the elements water and fire.

*summons both Fire and Water*

I can make earth *combines both fire and water*

Hey i know all combinations of Elements

Oh well... school will start tommorow go to the Bulleting Board today and Find Out Who you are With

*vanishes in a puff of White Fire*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:13 pm
Bulletin Board

These are the Groups (if you're new and the're no other students to put you with you will be alone for a while)

Group 1: Kosaku with Rose
Group 2: Koyuki With Jing
Group 3: Sairah Row
Group 4: Mertuil
Group 5: Jimmy Irving
Group 6: Jeana Seriu

Get to know your partners you are each in a room.

So become Best Of Friends

Nightmare Cross

Nightmare Cross

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:16 pm
Classes

Those of you who want to learn survival and all elements Go to ROOM 101

Those of you who want to learn the Dark and Light arts Go to ROOM 532

Those of you who want to learn about Water and Air go to ROOM 342  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:55 pm
*goes to the bulliton board* Well I guess me and Sairah are stuck, *laughs at the joke and goes to tell her*  

~Ice Tarna~

LadyMacroph

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:58 pm
Row watched the girl go to the bulletin board sos he simply layed back and yawned the ground was as comfortable as ever to her. She was Proud to be an earth elemental and always felt so much more empowered feeling the cool ground against her skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:18 pm
*walks back to Sairah* We're rooming together I guess, but, it didn't say where our rooms are. *looks back at the bulliton* and it said that classes aren't up yet.  

~Ice Tarna~

LadyMacroph

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:42 pm
"Oh... tomorrow then I guess" She said and shruged. "Well Very nice to meet you... oh... and I snore... so... ear plugs" She said and nodded jokingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:57 pm
*Laughs and smiles for a minute* yeah...well same here, so ear plugs? why when we both snore? *laughs again.*  

~Ice Tarna~

xx - SHARKattack

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:05 pm
Kosaku walked quietly among the halls, his hair flowing slighlty. Moving his icy blue eyes to look around, he stopped at the bulletin board and looked at it. "Rose? whos rose.." He muttered to himself before walking off to look for the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:14 pm
*Seeing the guy walk up to the bulliton board, then walk off again, wondered who he was.*  

~Ice Tarna~

carbonated.soda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:45 pm
Koyuki was at the river manipulating the water. However, she soon stopped and walked towards the building that was now her school. Having been there already for one day, the girl had learned her way around in a way, and now she headed for the main hall where there was a bulletin board, "Jing huh?" she thought, {i]"I wonder who that is..." She then turned around, saw a few people, nodded, and then went about her own business.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:45 pm
Letting a ball of black shadow fire appear in his hand, Kosaku sighed happily as the dancing flames whirled through his fingers without burning them. Turning a corner, he opened a door and was suddenly in a courtyard. "Wow..this place is nice" He muttered walking further in.  

xx - SHARKattack

MadamMerteuil

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:31 pm
She was happy and at the same time kinda suspicious about her new school where she would meet others like her. She brushed off her feelings and went inside. She saw people gathering at the bulletin board and decided to look too. She saw that the students here have partners but when it came to her name. . .

"Ehi! I don't have a partner? Oh, well. . . "

She shrugged and went outside. She sat on the green grass and smelled the sweetness of it. She then called the Wind to sing her one of her favorite lullabies to think peacefully.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff