Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
How Long Is Your Hair? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like long hair?
Yes, but on girls only.
8%
 8%  [ 12 ]
Yes, but on guys only.
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
Yes, on both genders.
79%
 79%  [ 110 ]
No, I like short hair.
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 138

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:48 am
My hair is currently down to my BUTT when it's not up in braids or a ponytail or something... It's a PAIN in the BUTT too... I LOVE it... but I think 6 or 7 inches are gonna go VERY soon... talkin' like next week. wink

When I curl my hair for "Magenta" performances in my Rocky Horror cast, my hair is so long now that it sags the curls before I ever even make my entrance on the staircase! So, it's time to go.

I'll still have hair far past my shoulders... but it's time for the REALLY long stuff to GO! NOW! wink

~Mouse~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:42 am
My hair looks just like my avi  

Monsieur Rosebud

amarantineyes

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:52 am
my hair is about middle back length. currently, it has fading out raspberry streaks in it whee but i'm going to let that grow out so i graduate looking relatively like the senior portrait they took of me end of junior year... but next summer i really feel like cutting it short and dyeing it green. ^_^ not bright grass green though... sort of olive-y but not as brown.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:47 am
I wanted to dye my hair green once too. I wanted a deep dark green, to the point when the light hit it just right it would shine green, instead of just looking green. I would have too, if I'd found the right dye...  

Durango

Bodewyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:21 am
I want to dye my hair an unnaturaly color too, but I'm not sute wich color...
Either blue, green, cyan or purple... o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:49 am
Bodewyn
I want to dye my hair an unnaturaly color too, but I'm not sute wich color...
Either blue, green, cyan or purple... o.o

Yeah, I'm sure Anime had something to do with it, for me. I used to love Trunk's hair. sweatdrop  

Durango

marissala

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:28 am
I used to have hair past my shoulders, but it was fried, and looked horrible. No my hair is barely past my chin, and it looks much better. I can't stand long hair on myself. As for long hair on others, I don't mind it. Some people look good with long hair. I'm not one of them. And I like guys with long hair, as long as it's nice and taken care of, instead of a big greasy mess...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:08 am
Durango
Yeah, I'm sure Anime had something to do with it, for me. I used to love Trunk's hair. sweatdrop
Well yah, ofcourse Trunks, that's why I put purple in there xd  

Bodewyn

The Hearkened One

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:12 am
Short hair for me. My hair used to be long, but it was so difficult to care for, and anytime a footlong strand of hair was found floating in the soup or something similar, everyone knew whose it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:07 am
iam gonna grow my hair out for a couple years. i once had it so it covered my neck. then my mom cut it. scream  

2b3

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:17 am
Dusty Pup
Short hair for me. My hair used to be long, but it was so difficult to care for, and anytime a footlong strand of hair was found floating in the soup or something similar, everyone knew whose it was.

LOL! Well said... that is the #1 reason I can't WAIT to get my hair cut... I HATE stray strands that you can never even get off of things because they wrap around and are just generally nasty and disagreeable. I have an appointment today for 5pm! (*Nervous*)

I don't REALLY want to cut my hair... but 6 or 7 inches won't KILL me... it's been almost 3 years since I last cut my hair... I'll make it shorter SLOWLY rather than in one big cut... I can keep it around for next summer's Rocky Horror convention in Las Vegas... It might be just the PERFECT "Magenta" length again by then!

*still nervous... loves her long, lovely hair...*

(A part of me TOTALLY wishes I could just cut ALL OF IT off right now... I can imagine the weight difference and the ease of taking care of it... *sighs* Oh well... Right now I "NEED" my longish hair... I'll worry about shortening it when I don't perform anymore. wink )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:55 pm
My Hair is down to about the middle of my back i like it and my dad doesn't mind it if its in a pony tail so Im good, and it makes me happy. But if I keep it in a pony tail to long it gives me a headache sad  

Telumitar

Durango

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:24 am
Woa, dude, you might just be tying that pony tail a little tight. Well, maybe that ot it's weighing you down, Telumitar.

Mouse, have you ever considered donating your hair? Maybe I'll ask around to see where to donate my hair for Cancer patients 3nodding . I still have my 1st ponytail from three years ago. It's about 6 inches long. After I cut my hair pretty short I started growing it right out again. I'm not sure how healthy that is... confused

So how did your hair appointment go Mouse?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:00 am
Durango
Woa, dude, you might just be tying that pony tail a little tight. Well, maybe that ot it's weighing you down, Telumitar.

Mouse, have you ever considered donating your hair? Maybe I'll ask around to see where to donate my hair for Cancer patients 3nodding . I still have my 1st ponytail from three years ago. It's about 6 inches long. After I cut my hair pretty short I started growing it right out again. I'm not sure how healthy that is... confused

I DID consider donating it! I was planning on it, but it's DYED, so they told me they didn't WANT it???? Come on now... I've had it professionally dyed (and not re-dyed) for over a year... it's NOT going anywhere. Grr.

Oh well.

My haircut went well, it could still stand to be a LITTLE shorter... But it's better! smile and it's still long... so my Magenta status and my hippie status are intact. wink  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Telumitar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:05 pm
Durango

Yeha I know i losen it a lot but it falls out so all well i just take it down at school anyway redface  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff