Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Industrial Industry District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:54 am
He smiled "most likely those mines will do both, but if they can't, I always have the biots using my new laser scopes to sight them out, and my jarian tank I was Issued I have added to"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:30 pm
"Ok, so that give a slightly better defense, but a single tank won't last long against an army, so we might have to keep it protected at all cost. The bots will be ideal for sentries, and the defenses here, although makeshift, will serve for a time. The only thing we need is more manpower."  

Angelic King Raziel

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:44 pm
"yes, we together are six... but only two of us are not made of metal.... two can drive ten thousand fleeing... but... we need more... the tank is stealthed and can be hidden through the city, we just need to turn on every stove, furnace, and heating device in the town and open all the windows and doors... " The bots continued scouting " YOU HEARD ME!" three scrambled to do the orders, the fourth loading and readying a sniper rifle with a laser scope. "one bot can draw fire with a distraction,... when their back are turned a barrage of missiles sinks into their armor, and when they charge to the city to apose us, they run through the mine field and become as swiss cheese, who so ever makes it through gets chewed up by the lead fountain I mounted and the tank I have wired many weapons to.... good plan? of course you will need to device what part you will do"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:43 am
So far it seemed as a solid plan to him, but a solid plan will always have at least one hole. But they didn't have any other choice but to do with what they had. He grinned slightly when Justice asked his part.

"Clean-up."  

Angelic King Raziel

justice_prime

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:09 pm
"better get a mop then...." He waited "although we still haven;'t been attacked, the army must be a little slow...."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:55 am
He hovered quietly, his wings making barely a sound as they held him aloft in the air above Justice's head.

"True, but that gives us more time to tighten our strategies."  

Angelic King Raziel

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:37 pm
His eyes glowed along with his tiny body and he also hovered, held up by his mind. "perhaps I should go and retreave something while we have extra time?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:37 am
He smiled. He was beginning to like this Justice character.

"Sure, take your time. I can take care of things here while you're gone."  

Angelic King Raziel

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:52 pm
Weather Change

The skies turn darker, a hissing sound comes from the sky as the rain drops from the acidic atmosphere. The acid rain falls lightly, not strong enough to burn flesh but strong enough to put a damper in most mechanoids.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:27 pm
He floated back with an armfull of his weapons, smiling at the acid rain and its ineffect on his four bots, glad when he had designed them he had made them water proof and added a coating to the design when he had first thou8ght the design up, predicting many alien planets to have acidic carbon rains... and still smiling "alright boys... grab these, and get ready... I have a feeling we won't wait too long, not before either I make an assault or they attack." He smiled and gave the small pistol/grenade launchers to the bots. The devices were what seemed to be a light pistol with a grenade launcher hooked to it. Designed for maximum impact, the grenades were of boron, and were easy to aim. He turned to his lone ally "If you'd like you can use one of them that the gunner isn't going to be needing so much"  

justice_prime

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:04 pm
He smiled at his little friends consideration.

"It's quite alright. I'm heavily equipped, so don't worry about me."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:36 am
"good, mew" he stood and waited, getting inside a building to not get bad rain in any of his crevaces, espeacialy the eyes.  

justice_prime

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:41 pm
*A Helmian and Resistance fighter clash overhead and the Helmian plane is shot down.

It plummets in a fireball down towards the Industrial Zone, and slams into a fuel storage tank, exploding into flames. The flames begin to spread slowly, but the acid raid causes the fire to slowly spread.

((Remember, in case of an oil fire, don't use water! It tends to spread the flames rather than quench it.))*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:44 am
"that's the laast straw... If I don't see them fighting in the next five seconds I'm launching a counter attack"(what was the fighter fighting with in order to get shot down?)  

justice_prime

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:09 pm
(I will take that one.)

A Crack was heard as Desta's jet slowed to a near halt in mid air after shooting down the rogue Resistance Fighter. The jets turned red as they angeled downward to let a quick drop to the ground turn into a slow float. The Jet sent out a spray of Fire extinguishing foam onto the fuel tank fire as it slid over that part of the area. A small robot detached itself from the jet and flew over to Justice and Desta's voice came over a built in speaker.
"this is Desta of the Hunter Clan, we are here to aid the Jarians in stopping the war." The jet landed and the bot flew back and into its little alcove in the jet.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff