Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Docks ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:26 pm
Fighter for all
"so money?" He asked, smiling softly.

"basically yes."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:30 pm
Bareq jumped off the cargo boxes and smiled. "How much?"  

Fighter for all

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:03 pm
Fighter for all
Bareq jumped off the cargo boxes and smiled. "How much?"

"oh... several thousands dollars."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:34 am
Bareq tilted his head. "I'll pay off your debt. But i would like to put you under my employ, i'll pay you of course."  

Fighter for all

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:21 pm
Fighter for all
Bareq tilted his head. "I'll pay off your debt. But i would like to put you under my employ, i'll pay you of course."

"What jobs?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:41 pm
"Two things at the moment. I need to learn this town, and i need to find a very specific person."  

Fighter for all

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:44 pm
Fighter for all
"Two things at the moment. I need to learn this town, and i need to find a very specific person."

"well I am kind of new as well." he said sighing. "I don't want to lie to a person. Well at least to the pointwhen I think that latter on he might stab me in the back for lieing to him. I was only sent to retrieve this paticular item thought.... but I have a bad feeling and I don't want to do this but have to."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:08 pm
Bareq shut his eyes thoughtfully. "Alright...I shall keep an eye out for you. And as far as you know of htis place, don't worry. The man i'm looking for is unmistakable."  

Fighter for all

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:15 pm
Fighter for all
Bareq shut his eyes thoughtfully. "Alright...I shall keep an eye out for you. And as far as you know of htis place, don't worry. The man i'm looking for is unmistakable."

"okay." he said. "I just hope those other hands get here soon as well. I'm tired of this waiting...." oddily the floor under them rumble a little. "What the..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:28 pm
Bareq sat quietly, seeing ahead of waiting for the source to reveal itself  

Fighter for all

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:37 pm
Fighter for all

he worrys abit about the cargo and goes to where it was stored. Oddily as he did a odd force seems to have jump out of a window and seems to be headed for the town. "I got to find out what that was." he said to himself. "Whatever it was I hope it didn't cause those quakes." he soon goes to give chase.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:16 pm
AlexBloodRose
Fighter for all

he worrys abit about the cargo and goes to where it was stored. Oddily as he did a odd force seems to have jump out of a window and seems to be headed for the town. "I got to find out what that was." he said to himself. "Whatever it was I hope it didn't cause those quakes." he soon goes to give chase.

but it was the sound of moaning that stoped him from doing so. "What the.." he said. The sound comes from one of the dock building. He needed to make sure that no one is dead.  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:18 pm
Bareq slid of the boxes and silently followed the man, making sure he stayed hidden.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:33 pm
He goes into the bulding, and as he does he sees blood sprey on the boxes. he looks around to see several corpses riped apart.  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:38 pm
Bareq is behind him...keepign silent.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items