Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold
  Because everyone loves it.
View Results

Master Mxyzptlk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:44 pm
(User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 am
(o_O Eek.)  

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

LexyJenrex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:18 pm
((poor Jericho crying ...poor slade he had to kill his son >_> . rawr...I..will..be..ummm x.X Pantha...I am always her))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:24 pm
(If only the mullet psycho stayed dead.....)  

Master Mxyzptlk

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:40 am
(@Fakia- Sure. mrgreen *updates front page*)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:19 pm
::The cranky cat snarled in her sleep as dreams of the annoying thing(baby) plauged her dreams. Mumbling to herself impateintly, her claws tearing at her own furniture as she had herself curled up with one hand..or paw outstrected digging into the furniture::  

LexyJenrex

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:24 pm
Raven glared at Gywn, "Still, you shouldn't risk it going up there. None of us would let you."

"I feel loved," Gywn replied sarcastically, breaking out into small giggles after that. Her stomach grumbled and she stood up, "Wanna go get a snack?"

Raven suddenly realised her stomach seemed empty and her eyes travelled to the clock, "Okay," she said, "after all, it's 6pm and we haven't eaten lunch yet,"

"What?" Gywn yelped, opening the door, "my stomach suffered?" she clutched her tummy with a dramatic expression on her face.

Raven gave a faint smile as they both walked to the kitchen. Gywn paused outside Pantha's room, halting her steps, "Do you hear something in there?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:31 pm
::The cat lazily got up on its two feline limps. Walking slowly to the door. Expecting an annoying Changeling or baby. Instinctivly opening it and brashly yelling:: "Keep it down won'tcha! I aint gettin' no sleep wit you talkin--Graaa stupid bird"::Referring to Raven, she shut the door on her teammate. She was one cranky cat..or maybe she was always like that. She earned her title:the loose cannon::  

LexyJenrex

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:56 am
Raven winced at being called a bird and Gywn stifled her mouth with a giggle. "Everyone's cranky when they just wake up," Gywn observed.

Raven raised an eye, "You're cranky?!?" It was hard to imagine the optimistic Whitelighter throwing a tantrum.

"Sometimes," Gywn admitted, "You just have never seen me," she winnked at the goth.

Robin snickered as he leaned against the door, about to leave the room for some coffee and overhearing the girl's conversation, "Raven's right. It's hard to imagine you cranky."

"Then you don't want to know," Gwyn retorted jokingly to the Boy Wonder, as they entered the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:04 pm
Robin smirked, "Gywn plus cranky equals to...it doesn't compute!" he exclaimed, joking.

Gywn gave him a light kick to his shins while filling her cup with hot chocolate.

"We're out of marshmallows," Beastboy called from the couch. "Damn, this whole thing is getting worse! What are we going to do for food? We can't even go up there to buy any stuff to eat!" he slouched, grumbling.

Raven gave him a glare, "Drink herbal tea?" she asked, "Instead of that tofu everyday," she commented.

"Tofu is healthy, and it's vegetarian!" Beastboy exclaimed.

Robin sighed, leaning against the counter as he sipped from his cup, "Beastboy's right. We need to do something about food and fast."  

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:42 am
"I'm right?" Beastboy sadi incredulously. "Whoo hoo, I'm right!" he sneaked a glance at Raven, smirking.

"Don't let it get to your head," Raven said dryly, swirling her cup.

Robin leant over and pressed a button, sounding the Titan's alarm. "All titans come to the living room. We need to talk."

"I still think one of us should pretend to be a villian," Gywn said softly to Raven, who shot a dirty glance at her.

"No," the goth girl thought to the Whitelighter, "it could be dangerous."

The four of them settled down on the couch, waiting for the rest to come in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:09 pm
ill be kid flash or jynx, i dont care which one of them i am  

Angor Kai

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:27 am
(Choose one? =D;; )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:53 am
Name- Zyphyr
Age- 16
Gender-Male
Position- Seperate Crimefighter
Race- Human
Power(s)- Manipulates wind and creates different attacks and defensive maneuvers. Also makes him a little faster
Weapon(s)- Chain
Weakness(es)- Enclosed areas don't allow him to use powers; is clausterphobic
Crush-None
Personality- Gentleman, very polite, keeps many things to himself. Warm to friends only.
Side- Titans
Short Bio- Uses his hero name full time now that his parents are vegetables and don't recognize him.
Appearance-
Eyes: Jade
Hair: Silver
Skin: Caucasion
Uniform: Blue cloak, black black shirt, pants, and boots.  

DainTrinity

Salty the Rockstar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:58 pm
If this isn't dead yet, may I be Jinx?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items