Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:34 pm
Vi Sparklemist
Sai-kun

Never said you couldnt discuss it other than sometimes such discussions get really pointless especially when trendy-fangirls get a hold on it and are like "OMG!! LIKE, KATOU is SOOOOO GAI!! Kaori Yuki even SAID SO. Teehee, BUTTSECKS!!! I LUV KATOU!"

if not that, threads like "Is Inuyasha gay" are just...grating on the nerves.

Heh heh, of course ^^;
*feels like she was stabbed with her own Demonic Pitchfork*

Sorry if I'm being too agressive ^_^;; I'm just in a really bad mood lately and have low tolerance for people being superficial and stupid.
Believe me, no one in this guild is, which makes it a really nice place to hang out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:29 pm
Sai-kun
Vi Sparklemist
Sai-kun

Never said you couldnt discuss it other than sometimes such discussions get really pointless especially when trendy-fangirls get a hold on it and are like "OMG!! LIKE, KATOU is SOOOOO GAI!! Kaori Yuki even SAID SO. Teehee, BUTTSECKS!!! I LUV KATOU!"

Heh heh, of course ^^;
*feels like she was stabbed with her own Demonic Pitchfork*

Sorry if I'm being too agressive ^_^;; I'm just in a really bad mood lately and have low tolerance for people being superficial and stupid.
Believe me, no one in this guild is, which makes it a really nice place to hang out.

Don't worry, we can take it. xd

As for annoying discussions, I personally think it's fun discussing characters, their sexuality, opinions etc. with people who are able to have their own thoughts about them.

And i have a question that is completely off-topic, but..
Haven't Tokyo pop's printing quality gotten worse? Or am i imagining things?  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Xterius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:07 am
Yeah, it looks like the quality's going down to me too. But onto the topic, hehe, technically her editor said he was gay, I don't think she realised it up untill that point. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:23 am
Asra
Yeah, it looks like the quality's going down to me too. But onto the topic, hehe, technically her editor said he was gay, I don't think she realised it up untill that point. whee

As hercharacters seem to take on a life of their own, I wouldn't be surprised if he managed to hide it from her.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

meow-meow-nao

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:52 pm
Sai-kun
For some reason these questions about a character's sexuality bother me...
I mean...they're fictional...does it really matter o_O They can be anything you want them to be.
This is Kaori Yuki you're talking about...queen of ambiguity.

Much love to Katou though, he's a great character.
ok I'm gonna say this once and only once I'm sorry if I'm agressive ok there is a difference between being a fan girl ang going like ohh I love the ohh my god and being curious about somethig that was written in a book plus are you calling me a fan girl or what need to say something say it sraight up I don't understand people who say society is close minded but get frustrated over something so trivial as a question ok big deal it was question over whether he's gay or not ok I ask so what that doesn't mean I'm an idiot stare  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:08 pm
Sai-kun
Vi Sparklemist
Sai-kun
For some reason these questions about a character's sexuality bother me...
I mean...they're fictional...does it really matter o_O They can be anything you want them to be.
This is Kaori Yuki you're talking about...queen of ambiguity.

Much love to Katou though, he's a great character.

When it comes to 'he/she's gay?!!? Gross!!!! ' people, I agree. But in this case, and according to the poll, we're just a bunch of fans discussing it. xd

I know I couldn't care less if he was gay or if he was straight, I've got nothing against either sexuality. That doesn't mean you can't discuss it, right? ^^

laughs I understand belive me that is the last thing I want too  

meow-meow-nao

tenkunotouma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:42 am
There was that time when he latched onto Raziel and asked to strip him to see if he was a girl or a boy...

::is a Raz fan, so...:: whee

But as most of these posts seem to say, I don't actually like arguing a character's sexuality. It's more interesting to watch the character dynamics and their interactions and speculate than go, "d00d, he's gay" or something like that. He IS (in a manga existing sense), and that's the most intriguing part.

Random question but anyone think a mutual romantic relationship between Katou, Kira, and Setsuna is interesting? Besides the issue of certain plot barriers (eg, Sara, Alexiel, etc...), anyone think it's a neat threesome?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:00 am
Wow guys.... I love Kato.... I think he's bi.... or gay xd I think that Kira and Kato would be a very nice couple heart blaugh  

Kira-sempai

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:47 pm
Kira-sempai
Wow guys.... I love Kato.... I think he's bi.... or gay xd I think that Kira and Kato would be a very nice couple heart blaugh

I never saw Angel Sanctuary as much of a shonen ai manga as a lot of people think it is.
THeres a lot of ambiguity and tampering with stuff, its Kaori Yuki's style...
but I guess if there was anyone you could draw "hmmm?s" from it would be Rociel and Katan, Mikael and Raphael and Kira and Katou. I prefer Lucifer/Katou  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:48 am
Rei Kazeko
She said it in a side note. I think it said that some readers sent her letters saying Katou seemed gay, and she said they might be right. And I have no idea whether he's gay, straight, or bi. It seems like he likes girls, but he has a very sweet relationship with Kira, so....

Thats what I thought. Somehow, I think he's straight. Though I think a fanbase such as Yuki-sans will assume he has to be either gay or bi.  

alicelights

alicelights

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:51 am
Rei Kazeko
She said it in a side note. I think it said that some readers sent her letters saying Katou seemed gay, and she said they might be right. And I have no idea whether he's gay, straight, or bi. It seems like he likes girls, but he has a very sweet relationship with Kira, so....

Thats what I thought. Somehow, I think he's straight. Though I think a fanbase such as Yuki-sans will assume he has to be either gay or bi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:52 am
i think hes more bi... cus i remember that pic when he's sitting on kira's bed with ihs shirt off....kinda made me thinkn he's either gay or bi  

Rafael the Wind Angel

TK_Miroku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:37 pm
I think hes Gay, just the way he acts and everything. Hes definatelly gay razz ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:25 am
Well, didn't he kinda pretend (or maybe not Oo) to hit on Uriel? I can't quite remember, though sweatdrop  

Twisted Illusions

Paper Into Fire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:18 am
Hum...

I find it a bit complex to decide a characters sexuality from Angel Sanctuary. confused

Kaori Yuki always has everyone hanging over ... well, everyone else. Mainly the men. whee

Katou has a very cute relationship with Kira, but as to wether or not either of them are GAY, or wether its an intimate relationship... I cant tell. I wouldnt think anyone to be able to, either, considering we dont exactly decide these things. sweatdrop

And as for Yuki's saying that Katou is, indeed, gay... Hell, for all I know, it's simply a mess up in translation xd Pfft... No matter. Straight, Gay, or Bi... Katou is the sex. <33

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff