Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
If you were a sailor senshi, what would Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Usagi Shojo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:51 am
Okay if any one here has read my profile you would know I'm writing a book and its like sailor moon but not. Well the character I made after me is a guardian of water. Umm she doesn't really have a call but her transformation goes like this...

She holds a japanese bell in the palms of her hands (prayer like). Then an owl made of water comes from the bell and encircles her arms creating a water silhouette that turns into long blue noble gloves with a blue gem at the wrist of each one. After that in basicly the same fashion the owls cirlces her legs creating knee high blue boots with a gem hanging from the top. Then the owl goes behind her and wraps her middle with its wings and makes a water like thigh high skirt and a low cut blue dress shirt with the bell in the center of her chest. The last thing that happens is the owl flies past her forehead and shows the japanese sign for water that quickly disapears and a blue cresent takes its place. At the very end of the transformation the owl turns into a solid snow owl and lands on her outstreched arm.

Yeah it a bit much

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:54 pm
I don't know the specifics, but I know that I'd have a wind and water theme. I'd probably say something like, "Lovely, Lovely, Rainy Day!" Then, I'd spin around. During this, my clothes would disappear. After that, a tornado would surround me. Finally, I'd be in the fuku. There would probably be beads of dew and mist allover at one point too, and maybe some rainbows.  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Harajukuboy_14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:54 pm
My transformation sequence would be...hmm....I got it. It would be ,"Angelic Waters Subdue!". At that point, a blue-ish white-ish light would fill in my transforming bosy and angelic wings would sprout from my back. The wings would then cover me, along with water that would spring from below me. Then, water drops and angelic feathers would spiral up my body, revealing my outfit along with a staff. 3nodding heart
((Hehe heart heart ))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:34 am
Hmm lets think. My cry would probably be:
Cosmic Planet Power!!

lol its not very inventive.

My transformation would start with me completing a circle with my staff, and it would turn into a planet. The planet would dive into my stomach and then the transformation would begin.

I'm not very good at this kind of stuff lol.  

krisaga

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

whore27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:12 am
well my cry would have to be something like "from the darkness i rise "
and when i transformed flames would flow up from the ground covering my body and then hands would shoot out from the flames tearing my clothes off.....then the flames would drop down and bats would cover my body transforming into my costum and then my eyes would flash like fire and giant deamon wings would spawn from my back and i would crack a whip and then i'm done ...lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:03 am
hansonangel
My transformation Phrase would be CAPRICORN CONSTELLTION POWER !!! or HANSON POWER !! (cause I like Hanson ))

My transformtion sequences would be ( think ... think ..think ))

My Sailor Capricorn would be a mix of Sailor Moon from the S season and Saturn.. Like this " CAPRICORN CONSTELLTION POWER !!!! " I would yell rasing my hand Then I would start to spin . Capricorns animal the sea goat would swim around me around my body forming the middle of my sailor uniform... the tail forming my boots and skirt / w bow and the head resting on mine would create my tiara and chocker ..

My second would be

I start to spin and as I would start to spin MMMBop would be playing I would have my arms crossed at the beginning and then would raise them up as the Hanson symbol or 3 Hanson symbols circled my body the colors would be white blue and orange ^^

OMG I did the same thing when I created my sailor scout!!! except I'm a cancer so I screamed out Cancer constellation power my outfit was something with magenta it would be a lot like sailor moon...because cancer is ruled by the moon!..awsomeness... and a giant cresent moon would swirl around me then appering my apparel..*awsome!*  

With the current

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:30 am
mine would be ...well I don think i would have one...i woul djust get dressed in the middle of the street XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:51 pm
Sailor Papillon
mine would be ...well I don think i would have one...i woul djust get dressed in the middle of the street XD

I remember my mom saying that she didn't like sailormoon..but then she would have her moments when she made fun of sailor mercury because she shot out bubbles... confused  

With the current

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LibrarianThaedrisAedis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:49 pm
Most likely mine would be Nemesis Void Power!

The transformation sequence would consist of a black mist surrounding me. Then my body would lift and spin (a trademark >.>) Instead of ribbons black silk would surround me before I am equiped in my outfit.

This is the result: User Image (THANK YOU SAILOR PAPILLON!)

Here is her symbolUser Image  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces