Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:29 pm
X_Xemnas_X
*glares at him* WHAT!?!?! you dont speak to your master like that! *calms down* Larxene wil clean it up....She wont know who did it.
your not my master any more! >.< you can just....grrrrr....just get someone to clean it! its going to get sticky!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:33 pm
Then clean it!! You dont do any work around here! AND DONT SET THE RUG AFLAME TO CLEAN IT!!!!  

X_Xemnas_X

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:36 pm
ALL U DO IS ORDER PEOPLE AROUND! I SAY, YOU CLEAN IT! and i can light the rug on fire if i want to! stare  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:43 pm
ILL LIGHT YOUR FACE ON FIRE AND THEN WE WILL SEE WHO GIVES THE ORDERS AROUND HERE!!!! *Larxene in backroom= "SHUT UP YOU TWO!!!"*  

X_Xemnas_X

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:45 pm
hey, lets! my face doesnt get hurt by fire! yours im not so sure, and yes, that is a threat!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:58 pm
You think your tough? Remember, im not the one who got beat down by Roxas...  

X_Xemnas_X

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:59 pm
technically, yes...sora and roxas are one in the same xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:03 pm
Sora beat you also, you got beat down twice!  

X_Xemnas_X

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:06 pm
i threw those fights cuz the damn video game delopers made me! they said 'you have to let sora win'...'good guys have to win' so dont even start with me stare  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:06 pm
Oh so now you use the developers as an excuse....so typical!  

X_Xemnas_X

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:11 pm
stressed scream ITS NOT AN EXCUSE! i complained about it and do u know what they told me? do you know?! all they said was 'ok! thats it! were killing off your character next cut scene!'  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:13 pm
Oh cry about it you big sissy! You werent strong enough anyways, Thats why IM the leader!  

X_Xemnas_X

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:19 pm
Bull! they made you the leader because...beacause...hmm....i really dont know why XD mabe cuz you can rearrange the letters in your name to spell things XD...(mansex XDDD) but you didnt here that from me....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:27 pm
Thats what I thought, now clean up this mess...or I'll tell Larxene your secret!  

X_Xemnas_X

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:31 pm
X_Xemnas_X
Thats what I thought, now clean up this mess...or I'll tell Larxene your secret!
what secret?  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces