Submit

do u like they're tattoos?
  yes
  no
View Results

Shtriga Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:08 pm
i really love the one zacky has in his back
it says vengeance and a number 7 written across his back like a basebal jersey lettering and its black, white and red  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:57 pm
A.F.I.rocks
I love their tattoos and hopefully soon I'll be getting the Deathbat on my lower back...you know where most people get the unoriginal tribal tattoos

Tramp stamp. xD

I actually haven't payed enough attention to their tattoos to say if I like them or not.
Even though I love tattoos--when it comes to rock stars and such, I don't really look at them much. n_n;;

.Frivolous.Maverick.

Jenka Dalerian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:39 am
I love their tattoos. Especially Rev's handcuffs and Syn's monsters.

I had a rough time deciding where to put the deathbat that is now in between my shoulder blades under a sun. It was either there or in the open wreath tramp stamp that I already have. But while I was waiting for my tattoo guy to get ready for me, I thought hard about it and came up with something.

When someone asks me why my deathbat is under a sun I tell them, "Because the sun always rises above Avenged Sevenfold." I thought that was kind of neat.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:43 am
lekgoloslayer13
i love them, expetialy m. shadows sleeve on his left arm, with the four horses. its gnarley

I love tattoos anyway, but I do love theirs!!!
All though saying that,
I'm not keen on Zacky's Vengeance one on his back and The Rev's one on his back  

hollytehmoomin

AugenVonDerSadtxxx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:43 pm
I never use to be really big into tattoos. But my uncles a tattoo artist and Ive always loved his tattoos... he made me get one when I was 14, it was pretty amusing lmao. But now I love them.

I think Syn has the best tattoos... I love all the ghoulish monster designs. Im a big horror horror nerd. Rev has some really cool ones I like too.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:05 am
A.F.I.rocks
I love their tattoos and hopefully soon I'll be getting the Deathbat on my lower back...you know where most people get the unoriginal tribal tattoos

My friend's sister is getting that done!  

[x] Natasha [x]

Fruity Hummer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:12 pm
Izumi.Kane
I never use to be really big into tattoos. But my uncles a tattoo artist and Ive always loved his tattoos... he made me get one when I was 14, it was pretty amusing lmao. But now I love them.

I think Syn has the best tattoos... I love all the ghoulish monster designs. Im a big horror horror nerd. Rev has some really cool ones I like too.

waitwaitwait
Do you mean he made you get a tattoo?
A real one?
At 14?
..if so.. then.. isn't that a little, ya know, illegal?
neutral

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:43 pm
Fruity Hummer
Izumi.Kane

waitwaitwait
Do you mean he made you get a tattoo?
A real one?
At 14?
..if so.. then.. isn't that a little, ya know, illegal?
neutral

Well hes a tattoo artist and he is my uncle... Its sort of a long story lmao.

But I mean I bet if you ask half the people on here how old they were when they got thier first tattoo youll get some amusing answers.  

AugenVonDerSadtxxx

Release_The_Bats

1,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:46 pm
My favorite four would be Rev's 'Fiction', his handcuffs or his 'Sullivan', and Zack's 'Vengeance'. Its tied between the four. I can't pick just one!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:06 pm
For lack of better words,i think they are pretty damn spiffy.
one of my favorites is Zacky's with the beheaded micky mouse.

Debbrs

The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces