Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Choose Your Zombie Flick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your zombie flick:
  28 Days Later
  Resident Evil or Apocalypse
  Land of the Dead
  Dawn of the Dead
  Night of the Living Dead
  Day of the Dead
  Army of Darkness
  Dead Alive aka Braindead
  Zombie
  Other
View Results

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:25 pm
It's a three way tie between Land Of The dead, Dawn Of The Dead and 28 Days later. They all are good, but I'm going with 28 Days later. Mainly because it doesn't take place in the U.S. I mean most Zombie movies that take place in the U.S. have alot of zombie killing, and very little trying to survive by running. 28 days later did that. It didn't have them run around killing zombies, it had them trying to stay alive without encountering any zombies.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:39 pm
Honestly, I can't pick a favorite. I love all zombie movies, but I do enjoy ones that are more like 28 days later or Dawn of the dead, where the zombie is quick as hell, in my opioun scary then most, and very varousies, (like a dog with rabes).
If Its a zombie movie Im so watching it.
I do prefer Romero's though. He is a grate zombie guy.
Sometimes I think he is a Necropheliac, but I'm pretty sure he isn't.  

LAAG

Catsoup_eater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:29 am
Dawn of the Dead is my fav, still creeps me out to this day.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:57 pm
I perfer 28 Days Later or Day Of The Dead.  

Mr. Kennedy

LAAG

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:52 pm
I love how evil they look. The hatred in the zombies eyes is what gets you to fear them. The people who did the zombies are really good zombies.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:57 pm
don't know if you know in USA, but the best now for me, it's Shaun of the Dead.
A english moovie
http://www.uip.co.uk/romzom/

Romero loved this moovie, he asked to the main actor and the story maker, to play zombie in Land of the dead !  

XYX.the.hunter

LAAG

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:50 pm
I love that ******** movie. I've watched it so many times.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:06 pm
TOATALLY Resident Evil: Apocalypse.
But the first comes to a close tie.

They could've done so much more with the story to those, though.  

uhohxstereo

Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:41 am
bloodredx

Are You Serious!? Hollywood Totally Butchered the RE Series With The Pile O Garbage Movies.....I Mean Come on! Nemesis......Dies.....by A Lowly helicopter Crash in the movies....In the games he's all "S.T.A.R.S!!!" *gets Shot like 500 Times and then Blown Up By the Courage Of Mikhail, Electrocuted/Dropped off a tall a** tower, Burnt in the Fire, Dropped off a bridge, Doused in That weird acid stuff that i can't remember what it's called, Then Dropped into a massive pool of the stuff, Disintergrated by the Rail cannon AND HE STILL COMES AFTER JILL! ALL MANGLED AND WANKY!*

hates hollywood For resident evil....But loves them For Silent hill.

Anyway, Which Dawn of the dead? George a Romero's 1978 Masterpiece? Or the Newer crappy one? And What About Zombie holocaust?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:04 pm
Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon
bloodredx

Anyway, Which Dawn of the dead? George a Romero's 1978 Masterpiece? Or the Newer crappy one? And What About Zombie holocaust?

Like I said, ran out of room rolleyes  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:07 pm
Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon
Are You Serious!? Hollywood Totally Butchered the RE Series With The Pile O Garbage Movies.....I Mean Come on! Nemesis......Dies.....by A Lowly helicopter Crash in the movies....In the games he's all "S.T.A.R.S!!!" *gets Shot like 500 Times and then Blown Up By the Courage Of Mikhail, Electrocuted/Dropped off a tall a** tower, Burnt in the Fire, Dropped off a bridge, Doused in That weird acid stuff that i can't remember what it's called, Then Dropped into a massive pool of the stuff, Disintergrated by the Rail cannon AND HE STILL COMES AFTER JILL! ALL MANGLED AND WANKY!*

Which is, as far as muscle tissue and organs go, unrealistic in EVERY way. Also, the nemesis in the movie was created a different way. He was created through T-Virus mutation, and nothing more, whereas in the game, it goes much deeper than that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon

Which is, as far as muscle tissue and organs go, unrealistic in EVERY way. Also, the nemesis in the movie was created a different way. He was created through T-Virus mutation, and nothing more, whereas in the game, it goes much deeper than that.
But surely you see my point. The movie straied away from the entire RE Plot...I mean, Too Far for anything to save it...and They made alice stronger and "Better" then Jill.....which was retarded...  

Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:32 pm
Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon
But surely you see my point. The movie straied away from the entire RE Plot...I mean, Too Far for anything to save it...and They made alice stronger and "Better" then Jill.....which was retarded...

Would you rather Jill was a superhuman infected with T-Virus?
The movie strayed a bit far from the storyline, just enough to keep it interesting. The movie was not supposed to be a direct translation from the game. Personally, I think the games got a little ridiculous with... T-Virus, cool... Let's put in G-Virus, T-Veronica Virus, Progenitor Virus, Las Plagas.... I think it's getting ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:29 am
I vote Dawn of the Dead (remake, never saw the original)

I like the idea of holding up in a mall for... were they in there for weeks, or months? whatever, I just like the idea.

second choice would have been 28 Days Later. really liked the concept of the "zombies" being infected with "rage" instead of a chemical substance made by man.

I'm not sure about the RE movies anymore. I loved them when I first saw them.... but they're not the best game-to-movie transition.

(I know Bio-EXTREME will get after me for saying that~)

wink xp

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:23 am
+Viral Dollie+
I vote Dawn of the Dead (remake, never saw the original)

I like the idea of holding up in a mall for... were they in there for weeks, or months? whatever, I just like the idea.

second choice would have been 28 Days Later. really liked the concept of the "zombies" being infected with "rage" instead of a chemical substance made by man.

I'm not sure about the RE movies anymore. I loved them when I first saw them.... but they're not the best game-to-movie transition.

(I know Bio-EXTREME will get after me for saying that~)

wink xp
The orginal, they were locked in for months, but in the remake, it seems like couple of weeks. One scene in the movie that cracks me up is when all the survivors meet at the begining and the guy is like, yea, "where going to the mall." Always a hoot.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff