Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Silver Millennium speculation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you interested in Silver Millennium stories?
  Yes!
  kinda...
  Not really.
View Results

AirAce

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:31 am
Rush_Hardroc
Luamervara
Rush_Hardroc
I really need the confirmed, fine details. usually, this gets ideas going. I'm already doing concepts for my own influences in the story, like what Queen Galaxia's soldiers are like, the different planets in the Galaxy, and the kind of people who live on them. This is tough to keep records of, but in the end, I'm hoping it will be good enough to get popular.

oh you mean the soldiers Galaxia had havested from remote planets all over the galaxy and then destoryed their planets. And with the promise of power to help them, they then helped her destory a few more planets?

hmm....she doesn't HAVE soldiers really.

She's a solidtary solider. Ie hence the name- Sailor Galaxia, the golden senshi of destruction. D: Her story is told in the Stars Manga. -well half of it-. She's been wandering around trying to find a planet that is worthy enough for her to protect and when she doesn't find it she destorys it.

that's how she gathered senshi. offering power and getting them to join her or they die.
(to tell you the truth none of her soldiers were -real- Senshi. They just have the stolen starseeds of one.)

No no... i mean real sodiers without any senshi powers. Any conquering army needs regular soldiers. In Galaxia's case, her soldeirs might be led by a false-senshi harvested from another world. Kinda like super- powered generals.

Oh, and are the senshi's mothers actually shown in episode 39??? If so, this will chang everything as far as my future story plans.

I have to disgarree with what you say. Her Senshi are real Senshi. In Sailor Stars she briefly has Nepture and Uranus on her side even! What she does is take the Senshi's starseed from them and givs them those wrist bands which not only boost their powers but keep them from fading away.

She punished one of her senshi by emoving one armband thern next failure removed the other thus she faded away. When Uranus and Neptune turned their powers on Galaxia she removed both their armbands to punish them so they faded away. She woul never give a starseed to a non senshi because they wouldn't be worthy of its power in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:10 am
AirAce
Rush_Hardroc
Luamervara
Rush_Hardroc
I really need the confirmed, fine details. usually, this gets ideas going. I'm already doing concepts for my own influences in the story, like what Queen Galaxia's soldiers are like, the different planets in the Galaxy, and the kind of people who live on them. This is tough to keep records of, but in the end, I'm hoping it will be good enough to get popular.

oh you mean the soldiers Galaxia had havested from remote planets all over the galaxy and then destoryed their planets. And with the promise of power to help them, they then helped her destory a few more planets?

She's a solidtary solider. Ie hence the name- Sailor Galaxia, the golden senshi of destruction. D: Her story is told in the Stars Manga. -well half of it-. She's been wandering around trying to find a planet that is worthy enough for her to protect and when she doesn't find it she destorys it.

that's how she gathered senshi. offering power and getting them to join her or they die.
(to tell you the truth none of her soldiers were -real- Senshi. They just have the stolen starseeds of one.)

No no... i mean real sodiers without any senshi powers. Any conquering army needs regular soldiers. In Galaxia's case, her soldeirs might be led by a false-senshi harvested from another world. Kinda like super- powered generals.

Oh, and are the senshi's mothers actually shown in episode 39??? If so, this will chang everything as far as my future story plans.

I have to disgarree with what you say. Her Senshi are real Senshi. In Sailor Stars she briefly has Nepture and Uranus on her side even! What she does is take the Senshi's starseed from them and givs them those wrist bands which not only boost their powers but keep them from fading away.

She punished one of her senshi by emoving one armband thern next failure removed the other thus she faded away. When Uranus and Neptune turned their powers on Galaxia she removed both their armbands to punish them so they faded away. She woul never give a starseed to a non senshi because they wouldn't be worthy of its power in her eyes.

No they aren't. Wanna know how I know why? Oh, it has something to do with the MANGA.

See, in the Manga- comic- She doesn't just have Sailor Neptune OR Uranus. She has the entire team on her side plus Mamoru.

Because she has their Star Seeds.

None of the Sailor Animates WERE senshi at all. They were given Star seeds of Sailor Senshi of their ruling planets.

So really, Galaxia's senshi in Stars are not real Sailor Soldiers.

Also, no the senshi's Mother's from the Silver Millenium only appear in the comic number 4 of SuperS. It's one panel, but you see them holding gifts to celebrate the birth of the Princess Serenity.

Also in that little bit, the Senshi - the inners that is- are already sailor senshi and they look to be around 4-8.

Don't believe me? I'll even scan my comics and show it to you.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:02 am
AirAce
Rush_Hardroc
Luamervara
Rush_Hardroc

I'm well aware of this. I'm not saying give superpowers to a non-senshi. I'm saying heavily armor thouands of people of many species and arm them. They fight as expendable soldiers, kinda like Grunts in Halo or pawns in Chess. The Galactica senshi (four of which are known as the Animamates) are the higher class and the most visible members. I've never seen the Stars series, so I don't know if I'm actually contradicting Naoko-sensei's story. Please tell me if I am and correct me so I can reform my stroyline around it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:12 am
OK... that's enough arguing! Aside form telling me whether or not I'm contradicting the story, no more about Galaxia unless it pertains to Silver Millennium. That's what this thread is all about.

So, I've got this thought... Perhaps Queen Serenity and Helios are related. I can back this up by saying the Helios looks like a male-version of Serenity and he holds the Imperium Silver Crystal's golden counterpart. In my story, they are really twins, as they do seem to bear a resemblance... somewhat. Anyone wanna second this or otherwise contradict it?  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

badeagle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:14 am
Rush_Hardroc
OK... that's enough arguing! Aside form telling me whether or not I'm contradicting the story, no more about Galaxia unless it pertains to Silver Millennium. That's what this thread is all about.

So, I've got this thought... Perhaps Queen Serenity and Helios are related. I can back this up by saying the Helios looks like a male-version of Serenity and he holds the Imperium Silver Crystal's golden counterpart. In my story, they are really twins, as they do seem to bear a resemblance... somewhat. Anyone wanna second this or otherwise contradict it?

ok^^ sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:27 am
???  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

badeagle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:31 am
well i say ok that is ok in the good way ^^ User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:39 am
Yes.. I see. That's cool. Vicki, do you have anything to say about this subject?  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:08 pm
Rush_Hardroc

>> D: I'm contradicting it. the Anime made no sense on that.

The Golden crystal Belongs to Endymion. It's -his- star Seed. (Hey there is a refrence in it from the Silver Millenuim about Star Seeds. D: )

Therefor, it would be inside of him. The anime screwed up Naoko's story on that by making Helios it's guardian when it wasn't true at all.

Another Silver Millenium reference to it is when Helios says to both the prince and princess that ' The PRincess's Silver Crystal protected earth from the outside and the PRince's Golden Crystal protected it from the inside.'

Helios is a priest and just prayed with the Maenad Maidens of the shrine.

*tis my two cents.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:10 pm
I have a half formed theory about how the silver imperium crystal came into the story. In the S movie the ice queen said she nearly conquered earth but a light forced her back. Later in the movie Artimis was saying something about the crystal in referance to her being forced away by the light in the first place. I'm not quite sure what they said as I haven't watched the movie in a while but if you watch it you'll know what I'm talking about.  

Ciceros_Cupcake_Republic

Syndrama

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:55 am
King_Cicero_IV
I have a half formed theory about how the silver imperium crystal came into the story. In the S movie the ice queen said she nearly conquered earth but a light forced her back. Later in the movie Artimis was saying something about the crystal in referance to her being forced away by the light in the first place. I'm not quite sure what they said as I haven't watched the movie in a while but if you watch it you'll know what I'm talking about.

The ginzuishou has existed for a long time, it's not even Usagi's starseed, it was her mother's, or maybe her grandmother's. It just attached to her body and serves the Serenity line. It was the light that pushed away 'Kaguya-hime', and it probably stopped a lot of things, I'm sure it even faced Nehelenia back in the day, before Baby Princess Serenity could walk. It's a hand-me-down weapon, so there's not telling how long its existed or who it belonged to, even before Queen Serenity.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:51 am
When I write a story like I always put Usagi's father as either Apollo who is the god of the sun, or as a king of some other planet.

As for Mamoru...I put his mother as Queen Terra  

Pengana

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:17 am
My theory is that Ginzoishou is passed on hereditaraly. We know both The Queen and Princess had it. Even Rini probably has it, too. (didn't they say something like this in the end of the Super series?) This would explain why Sailor Moon's true family line is so powerful, right?

You know what? I wonder what Naoko-sensei would say about this... I think I'll try to mail her something. Anyone got her mailing address? I'm sure she gets fan mail from all over the world. I just hope she can read my writing... sweatdrop

*imagines Naoko-sensei saying, "Watashi baka na!"* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:28 am
King_Cicero_IV

i have this movie and I've recently seen it. I remember this and understand that the Crystal may have been the light that forced Kaguya back long ago, but what bugs me on this subject is the fact that Artemis didn't actually know anything about it but only heard it as a legend. Apparently Queen Serenity didn't tell him much... or anything at all. This is what I call a "grey area".  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200