Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leuvo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:18 pm
Misa smiled."Yea, I remember. Is there anyplace for me to sit?" Misa asked looking around carefully that she won't wake up Kai or Kaori. After looking around she walked back and face Meghan for an answer if she can sit somewhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:21 pm
She shook her head. "I can't say... it's not really my room. I'm here doing some babysitting... but i'm not in charge," she whispered, watching as Misa walked around. She wasn't sure if Kaori or Kai would be mad for letting someone in, no matter who it was, while they were sleeping, but she hoped they wouldn't  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:26 pm
Kei watched the two as they spoke from his point above them. His narrowed eyes found Misa as she acknowledged him, but he didn't venture any closer. Instead he soared towards Kai, dropping hard into his stomach. The male grunted, jerking forward. Then he growled in his throat and turned onto his side, settling back into sleep. Kei fell down to the ground, slipping from Kai's stomach and landing on his back. The little dragon rolled over to get to his feet, and then sat there, propped up on two legs, as he watched Misa wandering around the room. He snorted softly, smoke issuing into the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:19 pm
"Kei-chan, be carefull," she said, coughing slightly as she breathed in some smoke. Although i wouldn't mind it, halfway, she smirked, crossing her arms; she wasn't in the mood anymore and felt rather grumpy now. She puffed out her cheeks, closing her eyes as she hung her head foward again, thinking quietly, her foot taping in a steady rhythem on the floor.

[[erm... quacky? you out there?]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:39 pm
Kei turned his head, blinking at Meghan quietly. Then he roared faintly and snorted at the previous smoke cloud, this time not letting any out and simply blowing the first away. His eyes followed as the smoke disperse and fade. He flew up on his tiny wings and plopped down gently at the foot of Kaori's bed, taking much more care not to wake her than compared to his actions towards Kai.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:17 pm
Closing the door, Meghan quietly walked towards Kai, sitting down next to him. "Still want to wake him?" she asked, knowing the answer. Gently, she brushed her hand on his forehead, moving some of his hair from his face. "I sware, you even sleep after Kei-chan flopping on you," she laughed softly, winking at Kei. "
[[whoops. he's on his side... to bad xD]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:26 pm
Kai mumbled something in his sleep, suddenly hearing a voice nearby and feeling the touch to his forehead. His face scrunched up for a moment and then he rolled to his back, tail thumping against the floor every now and then.

Kei growled happily and soared towards Meghan, settling between her and Kai. The dragon butted his head into Kai's side, causing him to roll over once more, his back now to them.

[Wow, he sleeps soundly! xD;;]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:30 pm
She laughed, watching Kei. "Kai-chan sleeps soundly... I don't think anything can wake him up," she winked at Kei. She sighed, leaning over Kei as she gently reached out her hands, trying to find Kai's arm in the dark. Feeling his shoulder against her left hand, she slid it down slightly, half way to his shoulder, placing her right next to it. She began shaking him softly, not wanting to disturb him to much. "Maybe this'll work," she whispered to Kei. "Kai-chan, wake up," she said softly, not wanting to wake Kaori at the same time  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:34 pm
Kei growled faintly again as he watched Meghan attempt to wake him as well. Joy seemed to light up in the dragon's eyes, now that he finally had some help. He butted Kai's back with his armor like skin once more, a bit harder this time. Kai jumped, and scooted a bit away, being pulled to his back because Meghan held his arm. He lifted his hand groggily and placed it upon hers, still asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:41 pm
[[it's like ::is dark:: AHHH SPIDER!! DIE!DIE!DIE! ::burns kai's hand:: OH CRAP! XDD]]
She felt Kei ram him in the back, a little shocked. She shook her head, sighing as Kai turned over. Meghan blushed slightly, feeling his hand on hers. Again, she started to shake him, a little less gently. "Kai-chan, wake up," she whispered to him again.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:50 pm
Kei jumped on Kai's stomach again, making the boy jerk once more. Then, as Meghan's voice reached his ears and at the shaking of his shoulder, Kai's eyes slowly opened, pausing still half closed. They roamed and and finally settled on her. "Wassa matter?" he asked groggily. He was not good at waking up. He pulled back the hand that was upon hers to rub at his eyes sleepily.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:54 pm
She smiled. "Kei-chan, you did it!" she laughed. She looked at Kai and laughed softly. "Kei-chan just wanted to wake you up I think... can't really say why," she said, unsure slightly. "You know, you're a heavy sleeper," she nodded, agreeing with herself. "You wouldn't believe how many times he's dropped on your stomach or rammed into your side."  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:58 pm
Kai stared at her a moment, mind slowly taking in and processing her words. Then he blinked, and sat up, hand over his bare stomach. His eyes narrowed slightly at Kei. "Dumb lizard," he muttered, though he didn't mean it. Kei soared towards him again, dropping at his feet as Kai stroked his back. Then the male turned back towards Meghan, stifling a yawn. "Heavy sleeper?" he asked. No one'd really been there to try waking him before, so he didn't really know. He just knew that he was slow to regain his senses after waking.

[Gotta type up another page and then head to bed. xP]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:02 pm
Meghan nodded again. "You know, Kei-chan is quite energetic once he wakes up... he came to my room and startled me... he wanted to play, but you guys were asleep," she laughed. "Then he wanted to come wake you up, so here we are... hope you're not mad," she added, looking guilty but innocent.

[[kayy]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:10 pm
[Haha, managing one last post! xD;;]

Kai stared at the dragon as Meghan gaze an explanation, sighing as she finished. His tail thumped groggily against the floor, barely lifting itself before falling again. Then his eyes flicked back to her. "No, I'm not mad..." he mumbled, rubbing at his eyes again. His hair was sticking off at stranger angles than usual, and was partially hiding his eyes, casting them in shadow. Kei slowly lifted from the ground and settled on the male's shoulder happily and Kai's hand automatically came up to steady him.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff