Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Have you all forgotten Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think were loosing ourselves
  no
  yes
  maybe
View Results

Loyal Destiny

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:57 am
i have one thing to say
lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:41 am
I overheard someone saying "enjoy the music"

Enjoy the effin music!? How can anyone enjoy the emo music when not a god damn single person knows what it is anymore?

I'm a 100% sure on what it is, but i can see that some people are too damn busy with their pop-punk lives... stare  

xyourstrulyx

im-a-scientist!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:26 pm
emo has lost all meaning....
oh and to finding emotive:
the home page for this guild says "for fans of the used, taking back sunday, underoath......"
you obviously don't like those bands but seem to complain about them a lot. there are other emo guilds to join that talk about what you think is actually "emo"

there's no such thing as "emo" to me anymore. all of you scene kids trying to be smart is confusing me.

i know i'm probably gonna be hated by a few people for what i just said, but i don't care about any of that anymore. i'll probably never know you in real life so you can hate me all you want.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:09 am
evil.purple.broccoli
..Switchblade Saint...
I think your both right to an extent, emo is about hte music and the emotion attached to it, it isn't a stereotype or a style at all.

but people stereotype emos all the time! neutral everyone thinks we cut and that we're all bi. or gay. i dont really think you can say its not a stereotype, but just because it is, doesnt mean you have to follow it to be emo. neutral i mean, i listen to the beatles almost as much as i listen to taking back sunday. sweatdrop and i dont have dyed black hair. confused but people still like to call me emo. sombody once asked me if i was, and they'd never even met me. stare i gave her a killer glare for labelling me, even if it was true. and BTW has anybody noticed? alot of people hate emo girls but think emo guys are friggin hot. i mean, i love guys with eyeliner mrgreen but whats so bad about a girl bein emo?

ohemgee i know what you mean 3nodding  

IAMSHIZNIT

IAMSHIZNIT

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:12 am
Derniere_Danse
Can't we all just stop arguing what the definition of emo and just sit back and enjoy the music so many of the people in the guild share with a great passion and feed of each other's stories about how the music we listen to gets us through the day?

Everyone has got their own definition of what the hell emo is and forgive me but with so many people saying that emo is this or emo is that, I frankly don't care anymore what it means.

hi-5 for that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:37 am
i like toast
3nodding
to believe is a lie...

to think for yourself...

is true.  

emo_sexual

standstillxlovesong

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:25 pm
I think that Emo is both from years ago, and in recent times. It's meaning changes with the time, just like everything else. Therefore, we probably are losing ourselves, but w/e.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:00 pm
People are users and abusers these days.

I'm emo yet,I'm not poser emo. Every single person at my school,besides like 10-12 people,are posers. It's actually quite humiliating that I must attend such a school with all of these fakes.

Random people stareotype me as emo too. Nothing new here.

And I do not have dyed black hair. It's dark brown.
I love my hair matter-of-factly. :3

<3 So what's the big deal here?! o: <3

Beth the Machine.

Madison[Mutiny]

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:30 pm
Mrs. Lazzara and Derniere Danse...you two are my forum superheros. biggrin
gah, everyone just needs to SHOVE it. you're all giving me a headache about what the "real emo" is...
'cause i have to agree with Mrs. Lazzara, meanings change overtime. the end.

er..and no one take this post offensively, it's not meant to come out that way...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:08 pm
I agree with D!nosaurus_Emox...

I get called emo by so many people during the day...

Most of them don't even know me...

I am so tired of all of this stereotyping...

I've also noticed that "emo" has become a fashion trend...

70% of the girls at my school have a razor cut...

I ******** hate all of the posers at my school...

[Clinically Insane]

finding emotive

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:45 pm
mrs. lazzara
emo has lost all meaning....
oh and to finding emotive:
the home page for this guild says "for fans of the used, taking back sunday, underoath......"
you obviously don't like those bands but seem to complain about them a lot. there are other emo guilds to join that talk about what you think is actually "emo"

there's no such thing as "emo" to me anymore. all of you scene kids trying to be smart is confusing me.

i know i'm probably gonna be hated by a few people for what i just said, but i don't care about any of that anymore. i'll probably never know you in real life so you can hate me all you want.

I dont complain, I dont say anything bad about those bands, I really like The Used, they're one of my favorite bands, and I am in the good emo guild to, I was there first.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:18 pm
yeahh i agree with alot of pple here ..onece these stupid pple came upt o me nd ma friends while we were on the swings singing musicc nd they didnt even noee us nd they were all go cut us self nd sit in a cornerr ...nd yeahh that just pisses me off nd in clas this kiid walked up to me nd was like are u goth? or emo? nd i was liek wtf kind of question is that nd he was like well ur nails are painted black nd i was like soo?... ahh i hate pple litk that!!!!  

xolovelyxloser

sasoriXcore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:04 pm
Emo is what you make it out to be. With all the different definitions, I don't even think emo really even exists.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:59 pm
♫ Fer Sure Maybe//Fer Sure Not ♪

Know what I'm sick of?
Misconceptions like you saying that the word emo stands for emotional.
You're wrong.

♪ Fer Sure F//Fer Sure Bomb ♫

travisa29

travisa29

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:01 pm
phish cakes = luff
..Switchblade Saint...
I think your both right to an extent, emo is about hte music and the emotion attached to it, it isn't a stereotype or a style at all.

but people stereotype emos all the time! neutral everyone thinks we cut and that we're all bi. or gay. i dont really think you can say its not a stereotype, but just because it is, doesnt mean you have to follow it to be emo. neutral i mean, i listen to the beatles almost as much as i listen to taking back sunday. sweatdrop and i dont have dyed black hair. confused but people still like to call me emo. sombody once asked me if i was, and they'd never even met me. stare i gave her a killer glare for labelling me, even if it was true. and BTW has anybody noticed? alot of people hate emo girls but think emo guys are friggin hot. i mean, i love guys with eyeliner mrgreen but whats so bad about a girl bein emo?
♫ Fer Sure Maybe//Fer Sure Not ♪

Taking back sunday isn't emo.

♪ Fer Sure F//Fer Sure Bomb ♫

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games