Submit

Isha poll 0.0!!
  YAY!
  Yep. :3
View Results

Kitten Undead

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:37 pm
Demon-Kyle
Any Stories You'd like to share with people about how you started liking A7X?
I'll Share mine.

I was watching Tv when I come across MTV, there I see the "Bat Counrty" video (This was about 1 year ago) . I was amazed immeaditly (sp) I went to Limewire and downloaded whole bunch of songs by A7X, and then I came from interest to Fan. 3nodding
Bat Country hasn`t been out for a year yet, not until maybe in August, and it wasn`t on MTV until maybe a few months ago.

Love hit me almost 2 years ago, in one more week it will be 2, I saw Unholy Confessions on Headbangers Ball <33  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:52 pm
herd them on fuze.  

TheBloodGoddess

Dangerous Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

~.NIGHTMARE-CANDY.~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:22 pm
Heard Bat Country
Loved it for a while.
They stopped playing it pretty much on the radio.
Then they started playing Beast and the Harlot, when i started downloading anything of theirs off Limewire and my friend let me hear Waking the Fallen therefore i was hooked. ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:05 pm
My friend loves Avenge Sevenfold so she let me borrow her cd...and I loved it!  

obsession_that_is_rock

AugenVonDerSadtxxx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:32 pm
A while ago. Me and a friend and her brother were walking around walking around Warped Tour back in '03 arguing about which band to go see next... and then my friend was walking by Avenged Sevenfolds stage and was like oh that lead singers hot lets check them out... They were really good the first 15 minutes we say them because her brother got a cell phone throne at him in the mosh put and had to be taken out by medics lmao... yeah thats really my only interesting story i have about any band lolz.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:35 pm
I heard Chapter Four on a video game soundtrack about 3 or four years ago, back when Waking the Fallen was brand new.  

Squorn

[x] Natasha [x]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:03 am
My friend's sister burned me a copy of "City of Evil" I listen to it all the time now!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:19 pm
the first time i heard of htem was in this mag. one of my friends gave me. there was an article of them in it and i though it was interesting. i heard htem the first time on the headbangers ball vol. 2 issue. and after that i feel in LOVE! zacky vengeance is so freakin amazing!!!!!! biggrin lol  

jenakelley

Emiri Sioux

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:55 pm
My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend knew the band personally because her mother used to work for the singer guy who at first just designed clothes or something. So of course my boyfriend would play Waking The Fallen all the ******** time and I hated it. Then eventually I got over the fact that he ******** his ex-girlfriend to that music and started listening to it. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:19 pm
Well, my brother's friend was in major jelousy of M. Shadow's amazing body, and showed my brother and me their 'Unholy Confessions' video. After that I loved UC and listened to it many of times and downloaded songs from 'Waking The Fallen' and 'Sounding of the Seventh Trumpet', then I saw the 'Bat Country' video and fell in love. I have over twenty-five A7X songs on my limewire right now, and plan to run to the store this Hallaween and buy their newest CD. ::gets giddy in seat:: And that children, is how new fans are born.  

Royallty_

MidnightxMayhem

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:48 am
My friends love Avenged Sevenfold, So they recruited me as a lover too. I bought "City of Evil" and fell in LOVE with it. The only album i don't have now is "Sounding the Seventh Trumpet" I hope to get that one soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:04 pm
seize the day video
and i lisened to Betrayed and then got City of Evil  

Grognak

Original Humorist

`The Rev

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:07 pm
I bought the 2003 Warped Tour CD cause I didn't go
There was a Avenged Sevenfold song on there
I loved it, and it quickly became one of my favorites
I grew to love not only the bands music but also the members
Now I'm addicted and love it

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:51 pm
My friend got me into them. She was like in love with Synyster Gates so I listened to a couple of their songs. I didn't like them at first but Syn's guitar skills kept be listening to some of their songs. Now they're one of my favorite bands.  

Stereoblind

hit_man_106

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:26 pm
youtube.com / other forums. A guy had a pic of A7X for his avatar.  
The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff