Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Boba Milk Tea!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boba Milk Tea?
  I LOVE IT!!! GIVE ME SOME!!!
  Ewwwww!!! I hate that stuff!! *throws it away*
View Results

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:16 am
How can you not like the bubble/ball thingies?
they taste lovely whee

t0sh - xd they dont look like fish eggs to me, and i think your friend maybe freaked out because your friend hasnt drank or seen bubble tea before...

I only get bubble tea from neither Oriental City or Hk Diner in China Town, i only get to drink one bubble tea a year sad

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:35 am
Oi, that shucked.
Ha, I guess I took meh constant supply of bubble tea from Pacific Mall for granted. xd

The bubbles rule! Damn you all who doesn't like 'em. ninja

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:48 am
I've never had that drink before... u__u; It sure looks good!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:32 pm
OMG, yesterday, me and my mom went to this Vietnamese resturaunt. And when we were ordering drinks, I ordered some strawberry thing(its mixed with ice but you can't really taste any water). Anyways, the waitor asked me if I wanted boba. I had no idea what it was. You had to pay like US$3.75 extra for it. But I wanted to see what it was. So I ordered it. When the drink came, it was the bubbles! I almost started crying...well, may be not cry, but scream for a refund. I hated it.  

[Monchhichi]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:05 pm
xoxCharlenexox
OMG, yesterday, me and my mom went to this Vietnamese resturaunt. And when we were ordering drinks, I ordered some strawberry thing(its mixed with ice but you can't really taste any water). Anyways, the waitor asked me if I wanted boba. I had no idea what it was. You had to pay like US$3.75 extra for it. But I wanted to see what it was. So I ordered it. When the drink came, it was the bubbles! I almost started crying...well, may be not cry, but scream for a refund. I hated it.

rofl !!!Should of asked. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:03 pm
i DONT see how people can NOT like it. After all, there is different flavors, so if you dont like one flavor, just switch to a flavor you like.

AKA: Unless your disable..meaning you have no taste buds..sux for you  

VVingsOfHeaven

VVingsOfHeaven

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:05 pm
Moon Light Ninja
I've never had that drink before... u__u; It sure looks good!

Just go to any tawainese restuarant..."true" chinese restaurants..(meaning form mainland china)..shouldnr have it..  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:52 pm
Strawberry Boba Tea!! xd  

Yarla

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:13 pm
I've never tasted Boba milk tea before but I can guess it must taste great.

But I'm addicted to bubble ice tea, especially in Mango Lemon and Lychee flavours  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:57 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox

yea, i should have...but because your laziness disease is so contagious, i too became lazy and didn't bother to ask...  

[Monchhichi]

x_Eternal_Ice_x

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:34 pm
Minielf
I've never tasted Boba milk tea before but I can guess it must taste great.

But I'm addicted to bubble ice tea, especially in Mango Lemon and Lychee flavours

ooooh yeah  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:54 pm
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox

yea, i should have...but because your laziness disease is so contagious, i too became lazy and didn't bother to ask...

Pfft, don't blame it on me on what's not my fault. Blame it on your laziness. talk2hand 3nodding  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

light_blue_star

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:24 pm
Boba tea= love. <3

but sometimes when I drink it, it makes it hard to sleep at night... confused

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:30 am
light_blue_star
Boba tea= love. <3