Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko-Yasha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:17 pm
I want a Godchild art book.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:19 pm
I bought Angel Cage over the summer and am so Glad that I did! Its is beautiful! And FYI, they have some art from Count Cain in there.  

Naotosbro

Creator of Destruction

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:47 pm
My friend bought that! I'm so jealous of her.....I wish I'd bought it myself, but at least this way I can still see the art from time to time. I loved it, and we plan on using the pictures for costumes at next year's Kumori Con. We plan on getting a whole group together to cosplay as Angel Sanctuary characters, and if we can help it we're going to try to find a guy to crossplay as Arachne. Sorry, random tangent. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:43 pm
Creator of Destruction
My friend bought that! I'm so jealous of her.....I wish I'd bought it myself, but at least this way I can still see the art from time to time. I loved it, and we plan on using the pictures for costumes at next year's Kumori Con. We plan on getting a whole group together to cosplay as Angel Sanctuary characters, and if we can help it we're going to try to find a guy to crossplay as Arachne. Sorry, random tangent. sweatdrop

Take pictures! ^_~  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Avogadros Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:52 pm
I saw the artbook too! Eventhough I had already seen most of the pictures, it was still really cool. What I really want is the Death Note artbook.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:26 pm
kawaii.milkshake
I saw the artbook too! Eventhough I had already seen most of the pictures, it was still really cool. What I really want is the Death Note artbook.

OT time:
Me too! I'm asking for the Death Note artbook for the holidays, if I don't get it, I'll probably get it myself ^_^;
Obata is a very very good artist. And I have a weakness for pretty things...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Seliece

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:08 pm
;^; I really want an artbook D: Preferably one by Kaori Yuki or a Death Note one.

crying I should've bought one last time I went to a con, but nooo. Silly me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:48 am
I have both artbooks and much prefer Lost Angel, so hopefully Viz releases that one as well so Yuki-sensei's fans can drool over her even lovelier artwork.<3

I noticed that Viz releases their artbooks in hardcover while the original Japanese ones are softcover (albiet with a slipjacket over it). I think that's pretty nice and the price is to die for too. $20 from Viz vs. $20+ for imports. xD I'm not sure if the printings are the same quality tho, since they have more diverse color inks in countries like Japan than in America.

Oh, and did Viz keep the neato rice paper overlays at the beginning of the artbook? The one that has Rosiel in a cage.  

Asano Rain

Lloyde

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:53 pm
I saw one of Angel Sanctuary!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:55 pm
Lloyde
I saw one of Angel Sanctuary!

The only official artbooks Kaori Yuki has so far are mostly of Angel Sanctuary although Angel Cage has illustrations from her older works.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lady_Death

Demonic Nymph

25,175 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:59 pm
I finaly gave in and bought Angel Cage....I was saving the money for the Cain Saga but I couldn't help it...its soooo pretty...I love Kaori Yuki work.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:59 pm
I bought Angel Cage quite a while ago. I love it! I hope they release the other AS book in the US. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.  

Kandie_Holica

phantom_empress25

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:08 pm
I loved the pretty pictures. heart  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items