Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Twilight Sky ~Shop, Bar, & Grille~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:24 am
Serena's eyes lit up. "Oh... fudge..." She stood up and shot out the door. "I completely forgot!!!!!!!!!!!" She mumbled to herself as she went somewhere else. (sorry... I forgot the no two roleplaying places at once... after I'm done I'll be back later... sorry again...)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:54 pm
nia sighed as she sipped her drink "the clans probaly wont even notice it"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:58 pm
"Oh, they're not that bad!.....I think." Nagi thought about it and decided to continue eating.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:09 pm
Zedo looked at the woman who entered, but just as he approached, she bolted out the door mumbling something about wishing she was in two places at once. He then returned his attention to the two and said, "Seconds, sure thing, comming right up!"

Zedo returned again with seconds of the orders; then went back to his seat and started, "Yeah, the guilds here do seem a bit lax compared to other places I've seen. One guild I know if in another city is essentually the whole poliece and military of the city they do so much of a better job.

I hope that girl comes back Zedo thought, I could use an extra hand here...  

Zedo_Saeron

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:50 pm
"The problem isn't that they're lax... They're so busy trying to destroy each other that they don't pay attention to more important things half the time....."
Nagi began chowing down again along with Lumin, Frost and the Beast Rune.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:04 am
nia finished the last of her drink and set the glass down
"so nagi..how did you manage to contain the beast rune anyway? i had heard that it will kill anyone who possesses it"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:27 am
Nagi nodded. "True enough... Fortunately I'm three people and two of which aren't human... Not that I'm exatly human, anyway."
He laughed cheerfully.
"The drawback is that he has an ultra high metabolism and I go through twenty pounds of meat a day without gaining a pound."
He continued chowing down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:03 pm
Nashoba slid into the Bar, hoping for some rest. Her legs hurt from running all day, keeping her self close to the walls.  

BriarMorganRose

Treat Spirit

8,050 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Bookworm 100

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:37 pm
nia finished her drink "well things seem to have worked themselves out so ill be seeing you on the next cataclysm alright?" she walked out of the pub  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:44 pm
Sarah walked in the door. She looked around, hoping to see a host or hostes, when she didn't she called out, "Hello, is anyone here?"

She chose this place because there was more than just a pub. The Plushie Palace was a hotel and bar only, and the concept gave Sarah a bad impression of the place. The chaos there also reminded Sarah far to much of the neitherworld, though it all did seem to be good natured.

She had just stumbled across this place for the first time, and was hoping to get good service. It seemed nice enough, unlike most the other eateries in Byako...  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:36 pm
nagi finished his meal and smiled at zedo "thank you very much for that esquisite buffet" he pays for the meal and leaves a generous tip
"i will be sure to come back again sometime"
he then got up and left the diner  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:08 pm
((Well, this place seems throughly dead))

Sarah let out a long sigh a while after the other person had walked out. No one semmed to be in the place. She turned to Iris, "Sorry for draging you out here, looks like no ones here right now. Lets go to..." she shudders slightly, "The other place."
((GOing to plushie palace.))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:09 pm
-----Event-----
Outside, the strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:56 pm
A tall, slender man with bright blue eyes and black hair walked near the Bar and Grill. His white robe gleamed in the light and almost drew attention away from the odd tribal marking under his left eye. Almost.

The marbles embedded in the palms of his hands began to glow as he prepared a spell.

About an hour later, the Twilight Bar & Grill was no more.
Hundreds of meteors hurtled down from the sky, crushing and obliterating all traces of the once elegant eatery.

Virgil Grey walked away from the rubble chuckling to himself.
It was good to be back.

((AREA DESTROYED))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:30 am
Byako Random Event

The magic bar and grill fairy pops in and puts an all fixed up twilight sky under byakos pillow fixerizing the area!

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff