Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[ Wingardia ] No. 151 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:11 pm
"No... I picked you up." She said simply, turning her head away from Bukotsu, and plopping back on her bed. She was being a bit too cautious at the moment, hoping he wouldn't notice anything unusual; of course, that was the opposite. Anyone would act a bit strange if their entire right side was seething with pain. Sighing lightly, she lay back in the middle of her bed, her grey hair creating what seemed like pools, and stared at the ceiling, switching her gaze to her lace curtains every once in a while.

"Feelings..." she said quietly, putting her hands behind her head. "Missing someone... Bukotsu... you missed me?" she said, raising her eyebrows. Although she knew it was entirely possible, and it had happened before, even now Tomoro had a hard time grasping the feelings of someone actually longing for her; back in her hometown, they would not miss her... and would push her away. "If... that's the case... then I missed you as well... I went through a lot while you... were out and about..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:22 pm
He stood up and smiled, "Yeah, that's the word," He said as he heard Tomoro's words as his face slightly reddened. Bukotsu had walked over and sat down next to her, "Anything happen to you?" Bukotsu smiled as he looked over at her laying there.

"I mean, like anything interesting?" Bukotsu said as he observed her slightly. She was leaning towards her left side, as if her right side hurt while she was on her back which was pretty awkward. He leaned over slightly to her body. Although to Bukotsu he was just seeing any problems Tomoro's body was suffering, he then leaned differently. But to her, it would look like he leaned over to kiss her.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:30 pm
Tomoro's face turned an even deeper pink when Bukotsu did so, and she unconciously turned to her right, letting out a small yelp and covering her mouth quickly with her hand. s**t! I might have blown my cover.... "Nothing!" she said quickly, forcing a smile and looking him in the eyes. "I... got... into a few fights... and learned some... facts about my past... but nothing... new..." she stumbled out the words, trying to find something to say quickly to get her burns off of her mind.

"Um... um... how about... you...?" If anything, changing the topic might get him to forget she had done anything peculiar at all; the last thing she wanted was anyone to get worried about her. Kira had already done that... even though he was practically forcing himself. Tomoro let out a soft sigh and gently touched her shoulder with her long, delicate fingers. She could have started archery if she had wanted to...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:41 pm
"I thought something was wrong with your right side..." Bukotsu said as he looked in his side bag for something. Reaching in and pulling out a purple vial. This would help her burns, "You did lean on your left side slightly, and well tried to avoid having your right side touch anything..." Bukotsu smiled lightly. Bukotsu could notice little details like that and instantly already figured a remedy, it was a pretty fortunate thing that Bukotsu was like a walking fighting machine, analyzer and hospital on two feet.

"That sounds interesting, Sachi is learning under Tsuda now, she'll be a fighter someday," Bukotsu said as he held the salve over to her, "Nothing for me really..." Bukotsu said as he then instructed her, "Apply this directly to your burn and it would be fine in a matter of hours..." Bukotsu said as he looked at her for a moment, "So just take off your clothes and apply it to your burn," Bukotsu said as he stood up, "Don't worry...I'll step outside until you're done..." Bukotsu said knowing for sure, that Tomoro wouldn't want to undress in front of him and apply the medicine. Taking a step by the door, he opened it and closed it as he waited outside.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:55 pm
"Y-yes..." she mumbled, taking the salve and sitting up as he closed the door. How does he notice these things...? It's... like he knows what I'm trying to cover up... GAH! IT DRIVES ME NUTS! Tomoro took a deep breath, and put her head in her hands, then sighing and lifting her arms off, taking her shirt off. Unfortunately, the burns were still a scorching red color, and she opened the bottle with a small squeak, pouring some of the remedy onto her palm and rubbing it onto the burns. It had a cold sting to it, and she winced, rubbing faster, starting with her shoulder, down to her arm, then her hip. Quickly throwing her shirt back on carelessly, Tomoro did the same thing for the lower half of her body, and then looked at the salve. It was still a quarter full.

"I'm so lucky..." she said, smiling to herself, something she would usually never say. Sachi... a fighter. How exciting! It's like I'm watching my first child grow up! She then turned a light red, and stood up quickly, running her fingers through her hair, strutting over to the door, and opening it slowly. "Um... I'm... done..." With that, she quickly retreated back into her dorm like a mouse in its hole, cupping her hands behind her back, leaving the door open just a crack.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:08 pm
Bukotsu turned around and walked back in. Opening the door slightly he walked in and cloesd the door gently.

"You feel alittle better now?" Bukotsu said observing her slightly. He freely looked closer, pressing his cheek against her body slightly.

"At least the swelling stopped," Bukotsu said standing up as he gently wrapped his arms around her finally. He wanted to do that for quite some time... "I also wanted to do this..." Bukotsu smirked. It was odd, he was wondering how she puts with him. In fact the only people who probably tolerated him were Tsuda and Tomoro, Sachi didn't know what putting up with him meant, but she'd be ultimately become one of the two who already did.

"Tomoro...Do you have free time tomorrow?" Bukotsu asked as he lulled her in his arms

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:20 pm
"Yes... I do... I think." Tomoro said quietly, pressing her thin body against his fit physique. "After tomorrow... I was going to go out with a friend! Her name... is Hikaru... you should meet her sometime." Tomoro said, smiling softly. I'm so happy I could cry... of course, I wouldn't... but still... She closed her eyes a bit, and opened her mouth about halfway, nuzzling against him quietly.

"I found out... so many things about myself... many that I didn't want to know... but... I suppose... that's just... life." To be honest, she was rambling a bit, and trying to find words to brighten up the silence both were heading into.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:19 pm
"Is she a good friend of yours? Do you think she'll like me?" Bukotsu said as soo many things came to mind. He felt fluttered inside that Tomoro was happy, he hadn't heard her this joy filled in EVER.

"You found out more about your self? THAT"S GREAT!" He said as he lifted her up by the hips with his bear strength. Tomoro's newfound happiness seemed to have a very strange effect on Bukotsu, making him feel 100 times stronger than ever.

"You know, I think I'll want to start on trying to be around more often, you know watching over a toddler like Sachi isn't a full time job as much," Bukotsu said as he gently let her down, gracefully. He was so, on top of the world... He would help Tomoro find out everything, and be there for her more than ever.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:25 pm
"I'm sure she will! She's so wonderful!" Tomoro exclaimed excitedly, wrapping her arms around his ribcage area, hugging him softly. She usually wasn't this happy; scratch that, EVER this happy. Something about seeing Bukotsu again had filled her up with joy, though, and she stood on her tiptoes, pecking him softly on the cheek. "That would be nice... I really like it better when you're around." Too many people have been after me lately... it's so strange. Especially those freaks with the wings..

Shaking her head to get the thoughts of those vampires out of her mind, she unwrapped her arms from Bukotsu and took his hand, smiling up at him. "Would you like to go somewhere?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:40 pm
((g2g gn, ill post back on tomm morning))
Bukotsu smiled, "How's about we stop by the greenhouse to see how things are going with Tsuda and Sachi?" Bukotsu said as he took her by the hands. His cheeks turned red at the kiss on his cheek by Tomoro. In return he kissed her on the forehead. He was exicted to meet that friend of Tomoro's and to be spending time with Tomoro for the day.

"Well, I like it best when you are around" Bukotsu smirked. His hair seemed to have jolted back into place as spikes on his hair. So happy, he felt like a little preschool kid with the cute girlfriend.

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:41 am
Smiling faintly, Tomoro moved out of her dorm, and motioned Bukotsu to do the same. Once both were out and ready to go, she took the key off of her simple black ribbon, and slid it into the hole, where it creaked slightly before a faint 'click' was heard. The white namplate tilted sideways, but Tomoro ignored it for now; she had more important things to do, like spend time with Bukotsu and introduce him to Hikaru, not to mention see Sachi and Tsuda. She hadn't seen Sachi in forever...

"Yes... I think I need to stop wandering around... it only gets me into trouble..." Flying vampires, burns, people following her, finding out creepy things about her past... the negative things were all that Tomoro could come up with when she was alone at the moment. What ever happened to LIKE being alone, yearning for it twenty four seven? It was incredible how things changed over time, and Tomoro furrowed deep into her thoughts as she and Bukotsu walked along, hand in hand. It was a wonderful feeling, and she squeezed his hand tighter as they went along, just to let him know that she was thinking of him.

((Next post, Greenhouse! ^ ^))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:34 pm
Quickly walking up to her door, Tomoro brought out the key in her hair, quickly sliding it into the door and turning the doorknob, opening the door slowly with a soft squeak. Things were just as they had been before, though Tomoro could faintly still smell Bukotsu... what was he doing now...? She had left him a while back, and never showed back up.. .he might have worried about her. Leaving the door open in case Seth intended to show up, Tomoro moved toward her closet and made her way into it, staring at all of her outfits.

She then took out a simple white dress with a slit along the side of the thigh, and put on a pearl necklace as well; that would work for the time being. Strange how her mother always sent her new clothes, even when she abandoned her... Tomoro figured she was probably trying to bribe her with gifts to come back home.

Stepping back out and leaving Hikaru's clothes in a piled heap on the floor, she then sat down on her bed, and simply looked at herself in a mirror, wondering what to do next. Closing her eyes and clenching her fists, a small green light seemed to flow through her hand, and she opened it once more, as an orange tiger lily was in her hand. Taking out her dried white rose, she replaced it with the lily, and rocked back and forth on her heels, almost bored.

Winny-chan
Crew

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:42 pm
Slowly letting himself in a good while after Tomoro had done so, closing the door behind him, it was pretty clear that Seth felt a bit out of place in a girl's dorm as he placed his hands in his pockets and let his eyes wander around her room, a bit shocked at first by all the lace around her room, the room completely white.. again, he really wasn't accustomed to being in a girl's dorm..

Looking to Tomoro as she sat down against her bed and staird at her mirror, appearing behind her in the mirror as he took a few steps closer, he smiled slightly, looking to her reflection in the mirror "Well.. you look, great.." he really was short of words right now.. he kind of had to let the environment sink in..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:56 pm
Turning a light red, Tomoro smiled lightly at herself and then at her reflection. "Yes... I guess so..." Tomoro really thought hard at this... why was she so flustered over such a simple comment? This barely even happened when she was with Bukotsu... She should have been used to this by now. Sighing softly, Tomoro set the mirror down next to a picture of her grandmother and herself when she was a young girl, then standing up and bowing.

"Is there anything I can get you? Um... I'm at your service." Bowing once again, Tomoro smiled lightly and swiveled around, making sure that everything was in place. Of course, there were sketchbooks and such all over the floor... she'd pick those up later.

Winny-chan
Crew

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:04 pm
Seth smiled lightly as he watched her reflection turn a light shade of pink, then looked to the picture next to the mirrow she had set down, wondering who that person and the child were for a moment.. he then shook his head to her as she asked if there was anything she could get for him. "I'm fine, thanks.." he said with a nod.. "...well.." he reconsidered, tilting his head slightly as he looked to her "you could blush for me one more time, but I figure that's too much to ask.." he said with a light grin.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff