Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~Fabulous Sailor Moon Quiz~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of the sun

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:00 am
I am:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You are Sailor Neptune. You are spacey, caring, and compassiontae. You have the rare ability to communicate well with others, and understand their feelings. You have a unique passion for music and the arts, but you tend to be a little on the do-whatever-someone-else-tells-you side. Unlike most, you know the true beauty of life itself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:09 am
I am <333:
You are Sailor Venus. You are outspoken, optimistic, and very spontanious! You have a tendency to do things your own way, and sometimes you can be a bit of a show off, but you know what a true friend is! You have many wishes in your heart, but if you don't set them into motion, you'll never see them come true! You can do anything you set your mind to!  

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:32 pm
You are Sailor Neptune. You are spacey, caring, and compassiontae. You have the rare ability to communicate well with others, and understand their feelings. You have a unique passion for music and the arts, but you tend to be a little on the do-whatever-someone-else-tells-you side. Unlike most, you know the true beauty of life itself.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

you're Michiru, the graceful Sailor Neptune. You're known wherever you go to be well mannered, graceful, and the complete epitome of everything proper. You enjoy playing your violin (or any other instrument you might play) and things with an antiquish atmosphere. Though beyond all this you have a bit of a temper, though no one really knows about it except people you're really open with.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Yes... shocking. sweatdrop

I disagree with parts of the first quiz author's interpretation of Michiru's character, though. Oh, well. neutral

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:13 pm
I got Sailor Saturn ^^.

You are Sailor Saturn. You are lonely, dark, and quiet. You are secretly loving, and pure, but your dark, concealing nature dosen't show it. You really care for your dreams and friends, as any girl would, yet your serious complexure makes people wonder what you think about.  

Reflection of Existance

BluePenguinPJs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:27 am
You are Sailor Jupiter! You are active, tough, and a stand-up girl. Your attitude is a little overboard, but you stand up for your friends, no matter what! You can be anyhting you chjoose, just never give up on believing in yourself and your friends!

(it was pretty easy to tell in the questions which answer was for which scout! >.< hehe)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:44 pm
No matter what I Dooo, I always get sailor moon. Im not dumb tho!  

Violette_Mae

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:19 pm
I always get Sailor Saturn. I'm just quiet, fairly mysterious and like dark colors, especially purple. But I love going outside and running around, and I'm physically pretty strong, more like Jupiter/Makoto. I also am a lot like Merc/Ami in that I love reading and swimming, I enjoy cold weather and I'm a bit shy. However, I'm also skeptical and a loner like Rei.
Honestly it would be hard to pin myself to just one character. But that's probably true of most people.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:13 am
I'm Usagi... As usual! blaugh  

Kari_Motomiya

purpledragonflies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:07 pm
i got sailor saturn..
which i don't mind
although i dont no that much about her.. the took sailor moon off the air be4 sailor saturn came in crying
but i'm looking for them on DVD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:25 am
I got Sailor Moon. No surprise there I suppose. sweatdrop My friends all compare me to Usagi. It's kind of embarrasing how similar I am to her.  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

ElaborateDream

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:51 am
I was Sailor Pluto >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:24 pm
I'm Sailor Saturn. That didn't really surprise me.  

Sahara An

Heavenly_Frozen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:33 pm
I was Sailor Moon.

I think the quiz was a bit obvious...i mean all the answers were so obvious as to who they were describing its easy to change your answers to suit which soldier you want to be...isnt there a less easy quiz to really test you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:14 pm
You are Sailor Saturn. You are lonely, dark, and quiet. You are secretly loving, and pure, but your dark, concealing nature dosen't show it. You really care for your dreams and friends, as any girl would, yet your serious complexure makes people wonder what you think about.

That didn't suprise me, I usually tend to get her.  

BosnianPrincess_Ines

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces