Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andy1989

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:56 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
Aoi Hikari
Hehe, so you believe in Eldershipping, ne? Personally, I think they've been with one another for a while... I mean, whenever you see Prof. Oak, Delia is almost always with him... I think they're cute together, really biggrin

But then, if Oak really IS Ash's dad... then Ash is Gary's uncle... huh, there goes any Palletshippy idea's, ne?

But what if Oak doesn't know that he's Ash's dad? o.O
Then I guess Delia likes to sleep around instead of getting married first.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:18 pm
Andy1989
Fox Demon Shippo
Aoi Hikari
Hehe, so you believe in Eldershipping, ne? Personally, I think they've been with one another for a while... I mean, whenever you see Prof. Oak, Delia is almost always with him... I think they're cute together, really biggrin

But then, if Oak really IS Ash's dad... then Ash is Gary's uncle... huh, there goes any Palletshippy idea's, ne?

eek i would have never have thought ppl would be talking about this in this thread eek eek  

KiTsUnE GiN

Flanny-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:16 am
Aoi Hikari
there are two main theories for Ash's father.

1. Professor Oak

2. Giovanni

I've also heard wacked out ones like Goku from DBZ and James Potter from HP....

But Ash is stupid, and the people you mention are not. Isn't there some disturbed freak in the series who might be Ash's father?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:48 am
Flanny-Chan
But Ash is stupid, and the people you mention are not. Isn't there some disturbed freak in the series who might be Ash's father?

Well, yes, but we all know James is utterly devoted to Jesse. mrgreen  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:39 am
*Reads everything* xd

Of course, there are some people who have the idea that Lance, of all people, is Ash's father.

I'm still trying to murder the person who came up with that concept.
stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:12 pm
Alexa-sama
*Reads everything* xd

Of course, there are some people who have the idea that Lance, of all people, is Ash's father.

I'm still trying to murder the person who came up with that concept.
stressed

You know at one point I thought that Lance was Falkner's father....
Long story
REALLY long story. xd  

pixiestixryu

Flanny-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:42 am
Jishin
Flanny-Chan

Well, yes, but we all know James is utterly devoted to Jesse. mrgreen

Maybe before James met Jesse...

But James is gay. Not meaning to flame at all other gays.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:42 am
Professor Oak? How's about that for a guess on who Ash's mystery dad might be. He may be older - but that doesn't matter so much.

I dunno, the way the series goes and the 2nd movie, Ash is like the Pokemon world's virgin birth or something.  

Tibby101

Trumpster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:34 am
There's one thing I've been wondering: if all pokemon can only say their name, or different parts of it seperately then why does pichu say 'pika'? I haven't paid much attention to the series in terms of pichu so it may just be a fatal error in part of the 'pokemon pinball, ruby and sapphire' development team which is where I heard a pichu say 'Pika'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:52 am
Here are some questions concering the game...

I wanna know what happens to the Pokémon you beat in the wild! Like how come you never come across a Pokémon that's fainted in the tall grass? What happens to them?

And...Why do the people in the games have small houses? Hardly any of them have a bed at all...And where is my mom's bed? Does she sleep in my bed?! I really hope not...

AND...Why do the people in the games just stand in one place for all of their lives?! How fun would that be?! They just stand there waiting to battle someone...Why would you do that?  

Andy1989

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:54 am
Trumpster
There's one thing I've been wondering: if all pokemon can only say their name, or different parts of it seperately then why does pichu say 'pika'? I haven't paid much attention to the series in terms of pichu so it may just be a fatal error in part of the 'pokemon pinball, ruby and sapphire' development team which is where I heard a pichu say 'Pika'
Hmm...Shouldn't it say chu or pi or pic? Strange...

And how come when you listen to what the Pokémon say using the Pokédex...They're always weird noises verses the PIKA! kinda thing?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:57 am
Andy1989
Trumpster
Hmm...Shouldn't it say chu or pi or pic? Strange...

And how come when you listen to what the Pokémon say using the Pokédex...They're always weird noises verses the PIKA! kinda thing?
i dont know but one time i played red for like 3 days straight and i was closing my eyes and naming the pokemon by there calls it was cool i impressed my frends because pokemon was still big at that tie and krabby and kingler dont say there name it sounds like cookie cookie  

Zen Bassist

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:44 pm
KiTsUnE GiN
Andy1989
Fox Demon Shippo
Aoi Hikari

eek i would have never have thought ppl would be talking about this in this thread eek eek
Excuse my pervertedness... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:14 pm
Andy1989
KiTsUnE GiN
Andy1989
Fox Demon Shippo
Aoi Hikari

Excuse my pervertedness... sweatdrop

Nehheeheh, no worries, Andy, I'm the same way... though I think my mind can be more twisted then most >3  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Trumpster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:52 am
I just thought how difficult it would be to date an officer jenny or a nurse joy because unless you knew them really well you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. somehow brock does, but he's obsessed. stare

There's only two girls I like in the pokemon world though. Misty, for too many reasons to list here. wink and the Officer Jenny who ran the growlith training center. she was tough and firm but she had a soft side. other than her, all Officer Jennys seem the same to me, emotionless and only concerned about the safety of others and keeping the peace.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff