Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
.:~大家来聊天~:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:03 pm
cold_blooded_chick
i have suddnely realised why people don't read this thread.

it's bloody long and nobody is interested in some bozo talk about their boring life... stare

yup...it's true... no one is intrested in some bozo talk about their incredibly boring life and with horrible grammar too...lol no we're just busy but we'll be dropping by more often.lol xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:31 am
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick

it's bloody long and nobody is interested in some bozo talk about their boring life... stare

yup...it's true... no one is intrested in some bozo talk about their incredibly boring life and with horrible grammar too...lol no we're just busy but we'll be dropping by more often.lol xp

i am so deeply hurt, that i will probably count what you said as one of the many childhood traumas i received on gaia... xp  

cold_blooded_chick

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:36 pm
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick

i am so deeply hurt, that i will probably count what you said as one of the many childhood traumas i received on gaia... xp

aww... don't be... really if i wanted to... you'd be very traumatized lol blaugh haha i'm just kidding...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:52 pm
yalie5

aww... don't be... really if i wanted to... you'd be very traumatized lol blaugh haha i'm just kidding...

*staying away*  

cold_blooded_chick

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:20 pm
Anyways, this is a continued thing for my little posts.

I'm not sure if you've all heard about it, but an Australian helicopter crashed in Indonesia last week, and 9 people died, and 2 are still in intensive care. Well, we just found out on Monday morning that one of the people that died was actually ur maths teacher, Mrs. Goodall's son...

It was so sad... Even though I don't know her very well, but she wasn't a mean or bad teacher. I don't what our class is going to do when she comes back... If she comes back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:42 pm
yay, i just checked and i have the most post counts in this guild!

does that mean i'm a lamo with ntohign else better to do than post on gaia?!?!?! stressed  

cold_blooded_chick

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:49 pm
cold_blooded_chick

does that mean i'm a lamo with ntohign else better to do than post on gaia?!?!?! stressed

possibly...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:17 am
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick

possibly...

damn... stare  

cold_blooded_chick

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:18 am
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick

possibly...

damn... stare
don't worry you'll find other things to do... at some point.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:20 am
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick

possibly...

damn... stare
I find it hard to stay active in my small amount of guilds and threads that i reguarly visit! sweatdrop  

Lai Woun

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:22 am
Lai Woun
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick

possibly...

damn... stare
I find it hard to stay active in my small amount of guilds and threads that i reguarly visit! sweatdrop

really? i find myself visiting this guild the most because there's less people here  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:23 am
we should have a chat room thread like this other thread i'm in, it has small threads people keep alive by positng soemtimes. but we mainly chat in the chat room thread.  

cold_blooded_chick

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:24 am
cold_blooded_chick
we should have a chat room thread like this other thread i'm in, it has small threads people keep alive by positng soemtimes. but we mainly chat in the chat room thread.

there's a chat room thread? i didn't know that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:25 am
yalie5
Lai Woun
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick

possibly...

damn... stare

really? i find myself visiting this guild the most because there's less people here
yeah i like the guild with small amounts of members but i am in a bit less than 20 guilds and it is hard to post in them all the time  

Lai Woun

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:26 am
Lai Woun
yalie5
Lai Woun
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick

possibly...

damn... stare

yeah i like the guild with small amounts of members but i am in a bit less than 20 guilds and it is hard to post in them all the time
20? I'm only in 2!!  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces