Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
the "Usagi's not so bad" petition Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u like Usagi/Serena?
  Yes! She's cool!
  Yeah...she's not bad...
  No, ugh..i hate her!
View Results

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:52 am
Lol I agree with you Kawaii (you I do love you heart !), she's better than having an arrogant superficial barbie type role model.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:53 am
Kaiou Michiru
Usagi is clutzy, and she can be quite annoying. She's also not always particularly bright. But that doesn't make her a bad character. That just mean she has flaws, which makes her a more relatable and believable character. Usagi is very sweet and compassionate, and also very loving torwards those she cares about. She's selfish, but she's also giving. Although she has her moments, when it really comes down to it, she puts others before herself. And the fact that she has touched so many lives says in itself that she is a very special girl. Anyone who believes that stupid/clutzy/annoying is an accurate depiction of Usagi's character, in my opinion, doesn't understand her character very well.

Very well explained Michiru -applaud-  

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:11 pm
Tsukino Usagi- Princess Serenity

What a lot of people don't understand, is why she acts the way she does, and because of that they hate her. After all, haven't you realized by now that people attack what they cannot understand? I'm going to try and shed some light on her character, and I hope this helps.

One major reason for her personality is the Silver Crystal, and her blood. A kind and caring person is pretty much the only one who could wield such power. Her love and purity is what spurs the Senshi on, and what gives Tuxido Kamen the strength to protect her. This is why Usagi is not aggressive, even her tears were pure enough to bring forward the Crystal.

As a human, she is what most girls are! She makes mistakes, finds things hard, and have a few accidents. But over the years her ability to think and act have grown immensely, and she doesn't cry half as much. Now if you were a young 14 year old girl with a semi-normal life, and a talking cat popped into you're room, and demand that you act mature and save EVERYONE and find the Princess of the Moon, how would you react? I'm pretty sure that most people here, would run away, and don't say you wouldn't either!

Then we come to her and Mamoru, yes a destined love that was ripped apart, only to be thrust together once more. And only to find this out, with the possibility of losing him again? To have him torn from you're arms, and brainwashed into trying to kill you? Yeah, you tell me you won't be sad and maybe whine a little. In fact she was stronger than I would have been; she never gave up hope, and fought for them to be together. Once this was even slightly possible, he dies.

Usagi is strong willed, powerful, beautiful inside and out, and I personally would be proud, and honored, to fight by her side. To give my life for hers and to protect the love she gives everyone.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:13 pm
Luamervara
*two cents*

She -is- smart with clutzy tendices (especially in pgsm and manga <3).

I agree but no matter what people say I love her cause shes such a stron and sensitve person  

Pure XTC

Rainbow Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:03 am
Usagi's my favorite, just after Minako, of course! ^^ I can relate to her in a lot of ways. I love the fact that she's imperfect,[clumsy, academically-challenged, goofy] She makes me laugh. Plus, she's so embarrassing! I love it <3  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:19 am
In the manga, Usagi isn't as "retarded" as she is portrayed in the anime. That's why I enjoy reading the manga more than the anime.  

Kelso

Precious Cat

7,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Aei Of The Sky

Chilling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:51 pm
Usagi has always been my favorite character. No matter what happens in her life, even if it seems that the world is falling apart, she's able to pick herself off the ground and keep fighting. In no way is she a perfect human being, for like everyone in the world she has flaws. Her personality is just something that makes me smile. Especially in the manga, Usagi shows both strength and kindess in ways that most people don't even think about. She's truly an amazing character.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:41 pm
it's nice to see that by the end of the series, she's grown up just enough to make her a more lovable character. she doesn't whine so much near the end and she becomes a much stronger character.  

Raven Izuma

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:48 am
I didn't like her in the anime, because she was annoying and childish throughout it, and that got irritating fast.
However, I did like her in the live action because she's very understanding of other people, she's very sweet and fun-loving and while she can be childish, she's definately not dumb like she tends to be in the anime series.

In the manga I like to see how even though she can be a sort of clumsy, we see her grow up and can view her more serious side.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:06 am
I Like her the very best she proves you don't have to be perfect to be a hero You just have to give your all and love others  

Ms Anna Marie Lebeau

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Usagi Shojo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:38 am
Usagi is my favorite always has been since I was three. I'm just like her. She clutz and foolhardy yes, but she can be care free and make others feel loved. That is why she is such a perfect friend and heroin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:36 am
I really like Usagi but I don't really have a reason to back that up. I just like her.  

Angel Hinagiku

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:11 pm
I love Usagi, sure, she's not my all time favorite senshi but she's Sailor Moon. I think that out of all of the senshi she's the strongest at heart and loyalty, she has always believed in people (ex: Evil Endymion, Black Lady, Mistress 9, Nehelenia and Galaxia even after all they did to her she still helped them all with out bias) She's true and sure she's silly and ditzy but that's also what makes her human because who hasn't gotten a bad grade, pigged out on candy, cried because of people being rude to us or fallen on our face. We've all done it, it just so happens that she does it every episode... But if Usagi was a real person I'd love to know her... heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:01 pm
she is cool!!! and she isn't anything she is on perpous...like mishoshi (for all you Tenchi fans on this site) they are cluzie but they don't do it on purpous!!! and nothing is wrong with them for...ok so little thing, nothing that people can change thought, so every thing is fine and oh-ki-do-ki!!! ^_^  

YoukaiKoneko

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:18 pm
Saiyajin-Neko
Tsukino Usagi- Princess Serenity

What a lot of people don't understand, is why she acts the way she does, and because of that they hate her. After all, haven't you realized by now that people attack what they cannot understand? I'm going to try and shed some light on her character, and I hope this helps.

One major reason for her personality is the Silver Crystal, and her blood. A kind and caring person is pretty much the only one who could wield such power. Her love and purity is what spurs the Senshi on, and what gives Tuxido Kamen the strength to protect her. This is why Usagi is not aggressive, even her tears were pure enough to bring forward the Crystal.

As a human, she is what most girls are! She makes mistakes, finds things hard, and have a few accidents. But over the years her ability to think and act have grown immensely, and she doesn't cry half as much. Now if you were a young 14 year old girl with a semi-normal life, and a talking cat popped into you're room, and demand that you act mature and save EVERYONE and find the Princess of the Moon, how would you react? I'm pretty sure that most people here, would run away, and don't say you wouldn't either!

Then we come to her and Mamoru, yes a destined love that was ripped apart, only to be thrust together once more. And only to find this out, with the possibility of losing him again? To have him torn from you're arms, and brainwashed into trying to kill you? Yeah, you tell me you won't be sad and maybe whine a little. In fact she was stronger than I would have been; she never gave up hope, and fought for them to be together. Once this was even slightly possible, he dies.

Usagi is strong willed, powerful, beautiful inside and out, and I personally would be proud, and honored, to fight by her side. To give my life for hers and to protect the love she gives everyone.

I...can't help but feel awed at the way you wrote about Tsukino Usagi. One would almost think you have known her the way you talk about her.

I believe with everything you've said in ways that are said probably better than anything I could ever do!

Thank you.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces