PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:30 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

sa-mi-ra

Warninglv100
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:00 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:06 am
that's funny. in my town they do a needle exchange - the campaign idea was at least if junkies are doing junkie things, they'll be doing them with clean needles/syringes. so if you bring in old needles they'll swap you for prepackaged sterilized ones. and you don't even need to swap, you can just ask - they're free. of course, they already figure you're doing something illegal with them to begin with. i got many free needles from there way way back.

this is, of course, at the local drop-in center, which says a lot. but they're a marvelous program and have actually helped loads of people. if you have one in your town, they're indespensible as a place for shameless begging of needles, condoms, and monthly testing. i never play-pierced without getting tested monthly, mainly because i'm phobic about infections - who knows what airborne hoo-hah can get on a needle at the very last second? lol

but man, that was ages ago - what a nostalgic thread xp  

Muddud

OceaNova

Beloved Lover

8,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:36 am
Oh MJ, you and your "hoo-ha". Tisk tisk tisk. What exactly is a "play-piercing"? Did I already ask this? Anyway, since I'm borderline retarded, wait...yea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:22 am
OceaNova
Oh MJ, you and your "hoo-ha". Tisk tisk tisk. What exactly is a "play-piercing"? Did I already ask this? Anyway, since I'm borderline retarded, wait...yea.

Play piercing is piercing your skin without the intention of making a permanent piercing.  

Warninglv100
Crew

Cassandra022

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:05 pm
sa-mi-ra
Cassandra022
Um, I occasionally poke a safety pin or needle (sewing, not peircing or drug) through my arm. But it's not a play peircing or anything. More like me testing my pain tolerance. Always take it right out.

x_____x
You know you could get a nasty infection that way, right?

lol I've done worse in my secretly-emo phase. Like, leaving gaping wounds uncovered for days. Didnt get an infection though 0___o lol my immune system is hardcore xd (not that I'm saying what I did was smart, or that anyone shoud do what I did/that I wasnt an idiot/etc)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:12 pm
he he he, an excerpt from my bme experience on play piercing, regarding the getting hold of needles:

My son was due his jabs, and when I took him up for them, I asked the nurse about the disposal of sharps containers, and she informed me that the pharmacy was in charge of all things relating to that. So once my son had stopped crying, I went to speak to the woman at the pharmacy.

The pharmacy was full of people awaiting their prescriptions, and I walked through the crowd to the counter. The woman came up and asked if she could help, and I basically asked straight out:

"May I buy a sharps box please?" (I didn't know whether you purchased or were given)

"You don't have to buy them, we give them out and when full you bring it back to exchange it for a new one." And she handed me a black tube with the ominous biohazard sign on it. I was just about to thank her, then thought I would push my luck...

"Is it possible for me to purchase... needles?" I asked. I didn't realise until I had started speaking that I didn't even know what needles to ask for. (Dumb me there)

"We don't sell needles, but we do give out a pack that contains needles, syringe, alcohol wipes and a sharps container, if you could just fill in this form."

With that she handed me a form. I started to fill it in (Initials, D.O.B, town of residence, drugs using...)

When I read the 'drugs using' section, I almost laughed out loud. The pharmacist noticed my reaction, and asked what was wrong. I basically said that I didn't do drugs (cue shocked looks by mentioning drugs in a room full of people). She then screwed up and threw away the piece of paper, and then asked what I would need needles for. I just said 'Play piercing' and left. I dread to think what the poor woman thought!

http://www.bmezine.com/ritual/A50926/ritpokey.html

I got the sharps box though, lol. They're really good here./ Once it's full you take it back to the pharmacy and they dispose of it, and they give you a new one smile  

Modified Mummy

-Panty.Waste-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:32 am
I don't play pierce. If I get a piercing I want to keep it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:13 am
I don't play pierce much, but when I do it's either straight in, like sticking a tack into a wall, or through the webbing on my hands.  

Methylphenidate

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:58 pm
I plan on doing a play piercing session with a friend sometime, but I may just go get some needles and try it out at home before that ever comes around to happening. The drive just hasn't been there lately though to do it myself. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:03 am
I want to order some needles from bme when I get a few extra dollars and try it. My boyfriend is interested too. (yes, we're permanent fluid-exchanging partners)

But yeah, make sure you have a sharp container to dispose of them properly. gonk Not just for yourself, but for anyone else who might come into contact with them when you're done.

astrosnik

Killu Killaya

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:18 pm
&&&||tried to save a place for my cuts and my scratches.||tried to overcome my complications and my catches.||
|| nothing ever grows and the sun doesn't shine all day... ||&&&

I'm all out of needles at the moment, but my last play piercing was an arm corset. It had 12 needles in each arm and the thread was laced between the two. It was amazing, sadly I lack pictures sad It was just my friend and I, I pierced, she helped lace me up and then we walked around town. I got a lot of "WTF" looks but I did get compliments too o.O Which I wasn't expecting.

&&&||...tried to save myself, but myself keeps slipping away. ||

Extreme & Ritual Modification

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces