Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Stars :'( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen Sailor Stars?
  Yes... Yes I have
  No... I wish I had though!
View Results

Eternal_Eos

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:48 am
I bought the season from Ebay. It was good but I felt that it did drag out a bit in the middle. Usagi's final battle with Galaxia was great though ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:25 pm
I wish Takeuchi-san would make ONE more anime season after Stars... cry  

Shamrockette

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:35 am
Yes I have and it made me cry!  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:03 pm
I hate the anime version of Sailor Stars. The starlights are and always will be FEMALE. not males. Usagi will never be with Seiya. EVER. hokay? And ChibiUsa and the Asteroid senshi were left out too. W/e. Horrible. And I hate how it ends too, with just Usagi and Mamoru kissing. It gives no indication about Crystal Tokyo. Nothing. IT COULD HAVE ENDED WITH THEIR WEDDING! Just like in the manga!  

Kelso

Precious Cat

7,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kelso

Precious Cat

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:04 pm
angelgrl1207
I wish Takeuchi-san would make ONE more anime season after Stars... cry

Like Usako and Mamo-Chan's wedding! The birth of Chibi-Usa! ANYTHING.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:20 pm
You can buy the ripped versions off eBay! I have StarS on DVD and VHS, of course they're not going to release it in the US (it's been ten years since in aired in Japan, crazy!!) But the ending is amazing because when Eternal Sailor Moon goes up against Galaxia, Sailor Moon can't defeat her, Princess Serenity can't defeat her... but it was Usagi (in her simplest form aka nude as an angel) that brought Galaxia back and rid chaos from her soul, touching really. OR you could just read the Manga? Books 16-18 are the stars series, but alas, you'll have to fing them on eBay cuz they be outta print too...  

User_8572

Saucy Seahorse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:49 pm
I read the manga... didn't they live happily ever after, though....? I thought they did... and that "galaxia" person died, after it turned out she was nice... cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:08 pm
Yeah, I own the dvd version. But at the end of almost every season the characters die and are reborn again. It's just a continuous cycle.

If you really want to watch it you can find it on
www.youtube.com

Type in "Sailor Moon Stars Episode 167" for the search word. The series goes up through episode 200. I hope you enjoy it! (It made me cry.)  

Aei Of The Sky

Chilling Hunter

Kitty The Tamer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:46 pm
Kawaki
You can buy the ripped versions off eBay! I have StarS on DVD and VHS, of course they're not going to release it in the US (it's been ten years since in aired in Japan, crazy!!) But the ending is amazing because when Eternal Sailor Moon goes up against Galaxia, Sailor Moon can't defeat her, Princess Serenity can't defeat her... but it was Usagi (in her simplest form aka nude as an angel) that brought Galaxia back and rid chaos from her soul, touching really. OR you could just read the Manga? Books 16-18 are the stars series, but alas, you'll have to fing them on eBay cuz they be outta print too...
Well thats good i dont have to worrie about it comeing out in the us i'm not from there I'm from austraila  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:47 pm
Aei Of The Sky
Yeah, I own the dvd version. But at the end of almost every season the characters die and are reborn again. It's just a continuous cycle.

www.youtube.com

Type in "Sailor Moon Stars Episode 167" for the search word. The series goes up through episode 200. I hope you enjoy it! (It made me cry.)
thank you so much xd  

Kitty The Tamer

Aei Of The Sky

Chilling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:37 pm
Kitty The Tamer
Aei Of The Sky

www.youtube.com

thank you so much xd

Welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:39 pm
download it, or look for it in ebay.com
you wont find an english one though, cause they haven't dubbed it yet. it's only in japanese with english subtitles. it's not bad though.  

Raven Izuma

Reflection of Existance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:16 pm
get the manga of the sailor moon stars series, it is better than the anime. Sailor Moon Stars is my favorite season and my all time favorite manga! The ending leaves you with your jaw open, and (if your like me) your eyes puffy with tears. I love Sailor Moon Stars! biggrin You can buy it at www.toysnjoys.com, but I'm not shure if it is a scam or not, I havent shoped there before. Oh, you can see the series online at Youtube.com! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:04 pm
I loved the stars seirs.. I watched it on youtube.com  

Pure XTC

Rainbow Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

sailorrob

10,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:34 pm
I got extremely lucky and managed to get a copy from Japan.

Try You Tube Ive heard you can see it there.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff