Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Emo vs Emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Emo are you?
  Emotive
  Emotional
  ******** this Poll and everyone in it!
View Results

ghostbuster777

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:52 pm
if emo meant emotional almost all music would be "emo"...and same with calling people "emo"..everyone would be  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:36 pm
ghostbuster777
if emo meant emotional almost all music would be "emo"...and same with calling people "emo"..everyone would be
yah ttly dude  

-NCP-Security

so darn tootin cute

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:36 am
i dont get why people cant just mind their own business. everybody has a different opinion on things, just leave it alone. i dont care whether my friends are emotive or emotional, they are still my friends. just stop arguing about it all the time. if you really hate the other type of person or music then join another guild.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:33 pm
I think that's a great way to put it, but I afraid a bunch of people see the word "emotional" and think of the scene kids.

These people who say emo can't be divided into 2 subcatagories are a little unclear with their points... A huge part of me is thinking they're just elitists who don't want other people in their club, but I know there's probably another reason they can't articulate...  

Little Miss Lunacy

Pure XTC

Rainbow Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:15 pm
im sorry but fighting about "what Emo is" is just retarted, and its sad because most emos are just sceen emos .. soon they find a new seen that they like better and Poof there you go!!@  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:15 pm
people just need to stop arguing and just listen to whatever music they like. people can call music whatever they want. quit trying so hard to eduacate people about labels.
it's music.
get over it.  

im-a-scientist!!!

finding emotive

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:24 pm
mrs. lazzara
people just need to stop arguing and just listen to whatever music they like. people can call music whatever they want. quit trying so hard to eduacate people about labels.
it's music.
get over it.

You must not understand how important music is to some people.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:55 pm
finding emotive
mrs. lazzara
it's music.
get over it.

i never said it wasn't. music is pretty important to me too. but i don't waste my time catagorizing it. i just listen to what sounds good to me. i don't start bashing something just because it doesn't fit the mold of something else. you should be a little more open-minded.  

im-a-scientist!!!

finding emotive

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:07 pm
mrs. lazzara
finding emotive
mrs. lazzara
it's music.
get over it.

i never said it wasn't. music is pretty important to me too. but i don't waste my time catagorizing it. i just listen to what sounds good to me. i don't start bashing something just because it doesn't fit the mold of something else. you should be a little more open-minded.

I don't bash anything, when have I ever said what anyone here conciders emo shitty? I haven't, because then I would be ignorant. All I'm doing is strongly disagreeing on what some people concider emo to be, so when I say I like emo less people will think I mean FOB or FFTL.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:04 pm
finding emotive
mrs. lazzara
finding emotive
mrs. lazzara
it's music.
get over it.

I don't bash anything, when have I ever said what anyone here conciders emo shitty? I haven't, because then I would be ignorant. All I'm doing is strongly disagreeing on what some people concider emo to be, so when I say I like emo less people will think I mean FOB or FFTL.

and you care what other people think because...? everyone thinks i like stupid hawthorne heights, but i don't care because i know thay suck. you don't even really know most of these people so why should you care?  

im-a-scientist!!!

Madison[Mutiny]

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:52 pm
er, this is sort of random...but i read your ^^^(Mrs. Lazzara, i love your name) two posts and i was wondering what IS FFTL considered? emo/screamo/hardcore/punk?

as for staying within the lines of the topic...eh, emos are emos. we need to stop subcategorizing/breaking down labels to fit each particular "type" of person...i don't mean this in a way to offend anyone though. both emotives and emotionals are really quite cool. the end.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:11 am
Lol..I Think That Emotive And Emotional Emo's Should Just Get ********. The Musics Different..Yeah..And Emotional Emo's Are Sometimes Depressed, But Why Should Emotive's Not Like Emotional's Taking The Emo Name??? Wtf??

And i Also Think That From First To Last Are, Um..I Dunno, "Emotional-Hardcore/Emo"..Maybe  

x--Waltz Moore--x

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:16 am
That confused me. I have concentration issues.

But i think I get where your coming from.

You forgot the people who are emo but deny it.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:03 am
Whatever... I'm Hardcore.  

Vile Corprus

xXdiamonds_cutXx

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:47 am
I really don't think it matters. Everyone likes bands from both subcultures. Whether they have a preference leaning more towards Emotive or Emotional, the said person still most likely likes a band in the other group.
People fighting over this is ridiculous. Who cares?
It's just music  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games