Reply Pokémon Defenders
A better pokemon rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:22 pm
If you would have read my post more quickly I went in the woods and found it in a cave thats far anough dont you think it would take me couple hours to reach at least cause of the huge forest in the Island,here all give you a list of what kind of pokemon live in the area just incase you or some one else decides to visit it but chances are you wont be able to all explain more later in this post,oh yah theres somthing else the Human/Pokemon population ratio theres thosands of more pokemon than humans most of the time Akira and his family are the only ones there since the family is Protecting the area from pouchers and the like.No other Humans are aloud on the Island exept certin few like the people that bring them food by boat
Tundra:Stantler:Common
Jigglypuff:few(rare Polar sub breed unique to the Island))
Wigglytuff:Rare((See Jigglypuff))((The reason there all shiney is for camouflage))
Forest:stantler:common
Jigglypuff:common((see Tundra Jiggly puff))
Wigglytuff:Very Rare((only outside tundra if the watching there egg/eggs warning do not attack agianst the law to attack a capture a pokemon that has a child or will))
Delibird:rare
Teddiursa((polar which by the waty polar varities are more than just shineys they have a tendency to learn Ice type moves thats why not many people are allowed on the Island to prevent over capture of these rare pokemon the only reason they allow any at all is to prevent over population of the Island.))
Ursaring((polar))
Polar area:
Seel:common((Fishing))
Dewgong:rare((Fishing))
Shelder:common((found in water))
Cloyster:rare9((found in water))
Spheal:common sad (fishing))((surfiing))
Sealeo:few((fishing))((surfing))
Walrein:rare((fishing)) ((oh yah up to walrein all the pokemon on the list will rarely be found on land all others dont live on land unless it dose not have one of the((fishing))and or ((surfing all add rod typs and statistics later))
Delibird:common((water))
Teddura:common((polar))((dont attack a teddiursa unless your ready to face its Ursaring mom just a warning))
Ursaring:few((polar))
Remoraid:common((fishing))((surfing))
Lapras:Very rare((surfing))
Cave:
Zubat:few
Golbat:rare((since you dont find bats in the polar region your only going to find zubat and golbat in the more southeren parts of the Island))
Sneasel:few
Snorunt:common
Glalie:rare
((other pokemon are said to lie deep within the caves but that has not been proved yet))
Southern part of island
Remoraid:common((fishing surfing))
Octillery:rare((fishing))((both have no known artic sub species but they seem to have the ability to learn Ice moves at earlier levels))
Ok I think you got it the Island is ice pokemon reserve((and for a few other non ice types)) where when the island starts to get over populated is the only time they let regular trainers on the Island and even then only ones that have been doing training pokemon for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:18 am
((I read your post very clearly, several times, and you didn't mention a forest or a cave. In fact it was three lines since you got your pokedex in the house until you found Snorunt. This isn't breaking any rules, but it does emphasise your very poor RP skills, not to mention your bad grammer.))  

Trumpster

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:45 am
First of all I rped before thought of the forest but I said I after a while so you know that I was walking for a while I was trained by one of the best rpers in Gaia and that didn't help me I read a Self help thread and I got somthing out of it but still it didnt feel right so finally I decided the best way was to train my self and the forest thing was an error on my part but nobodys perfect so just shut up allready so what if I made one mistake!,
oh sorry the one thing I learned from that rping self help thread basicly was that as the gm I can not be afraid to get tough but its just not me now if you exuse me Im going to go modify my rp example.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:56 am
((A while is just a random period of time, it can be used for any length of time the writer desires. I avoid it as much as possible on the rare chance that the exact length of time actually matters. Can I advise you read goth raven's guide to RPing if you are trying to learn? I think it should still be a sticky in the barton town forum. I found it very helpful.))  

Trumpster

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:45 pm
((Its gone trumpster.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:25 am
((That's a shame, best sticky that was ever created sad no wonder there's been an increase of n00bs.))  

Trumpster

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:25 pm
((Yah it is now is any body going to join or not?))  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff