Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Any cantonese speaking? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:17 pm
~Plagas Attrayante~
Deivon
sup yo i speak cantonese....

ting yut ngaw jao fan seung daw lun daw, heur tam ngaw geh pun yao tung mai ngao geh yeh yeh ma ma.

your ping yam a litte weird...

I know my catonese is beyond horrible... but exactly what did you say? All I got was you were going to do something...get something... with a friend... and you were going to see someone? wow... this is harder than it use to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:48 pm
ngo sik gun dong wa and go yu. xp  

AznAlex

[Ebil Cookie]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:48 pm
Yes! I Do! I Also Know Mandarin.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:57 pm
nopers i have enough trouble understanding Mandarin! sweatdrop  

Lai Woun

draven_heart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:54 pm
Not much, lost most of it when I started school and the fact that my city has like no chinese people, but now we do since the student exchange program at one of the universities, but the students are all older and mostly speak mandrin.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:53 am
You all know (...maybe not all) that I am able to speak Cantonese but I'll be learning Mandarin by reading a textbook this summer. It's not very effective but it's better than paying tuition ($828 approx.) for classes at my school. xd  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Lai Woun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:59 am
wiim
You all know (...maybe not all) that I am able to speak Cantonese but I'll be learning Mandarin by reading a textbook this summer. It's not very effective but it's better than paying tuition ($828 approx.) for classes at my school. xd
yeah i am learning mandarin online...it is quite difficult....i am supposed to know how to write 100 characters at the moment and i am supposed to be up to lesson five ((im still only on lesson one!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:11 am
yalie5
~Plagas Attrayante~
Deivon

ting yut ngaw jao fan seung daw lun daw, heur tam ngaw geh pun yao tung mai ngao geh yeh yeh ma ma.

I know my catonese is beyond horrible... but exactly what did you say? All I got was you were going to do something...get something... with a friend... and you were going to see someone? wow... this is harder than it use to be.

It means tomorrow she's going back to Toronto to visit her friend and her grandparents.  

KKeclipse

T O P H

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:20 am
i noe cantonese as wall blaugh
but im not good at it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:05 pm
KKeclipse
yalie5
~Plagas Attrayante~
Deivon

It means tomorrow she's going back to Toronto to visit her friend and her grandparents.

oh oops lol i'm so bad at this lol sweatdrop  

yalie5

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:06 pm
wiim
why not just ask your parents?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:23 pm
yalie5
wiim
Their ability in Mandarin is only semi-proficient. biggrin  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Lai Woun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:28 pm
wiim
yalie5
wiim
Their ability in Mandarin is only semi-proficient. biggrin
Mandarin is hard!! My dad told me I should listen to songs---then I said I could if I had an MP3 player XDD ((this is at school that is))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:38 pm
AznAlex
ngo sik gun dong wa and go yu. xp

omg, i actually understand what u typed, go me~

Lai Woun
Mandarin is hard!! My dad told me I should listen to songs---then I said I could if I had an MP3 player XDD ((this is at school that is))

there's no use listening to songs, they're even harder to understand than text books, and especially if you like jay chou or something, he sings/raps quite fast and he doesn't pronounce words clearly.  

cold_blooded_chick

Lai Woun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:52 pm
cold_blooded_chick

Lai Woun

there's no use listening to songs, they're even harder to understand than text books, and especially if you like jay chou or something, he sings/raps quite fast and he doesn't pronounce words clearly.
o wells i will still get an MP3 player!! XDD  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces