Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
SilverVixen's Portfolio Place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:47 am
Well my website isn't exactly updated, but I did change the main page so it takes you to my portfolio instead of that lame site with the wings and stuff! xd So check that out! I actually have drawings on there, and if I have time soon I will add some more. I will also add some writing stuffs.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:42 pm
SilverVixen
Welcome to my personal thread. I'm happy to have a little place of my own to post images and thoughts.

My Website - soon to be revised!

(sigh) I think I'm envious. Lovely work, SilverVixen. I especially like the Frog in the Pot site. A good original design for serious subject. You can bet I'm going to be studying your mark-up code closely. smile Keep it up, girl.

Markleaf

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:15 pm
Oh man. This week has been insane. Not only have I been editing like crazy on the newest edition of Animefringe (coming out really soon! Check it out!)... I've been having a rough week at work. Check it out on my blog (the post entitled "My Rant on Corporate America") to see what I mean.

However, things are going well enough.... and its almost Friday. I am SO looking forward to a weekend where I can just relax and do NOTHING. Sigh.

Check out the PM list thread, if you haven't already.  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff