Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
This letter made my effing day. <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finding emotive

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:12 pm
Gir_is_the_Master
You got that off of urban dictionary.

Urban Dictionary has hundreds of given deffinitions for everything, so there must be lots that sound the same concidering it is a deffinition and a word can only mean so many things, even I've put up what emo is in there.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:20 pm
What emo is to you, is not what it is to me.  

standstillxlovesong

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

im-a-scientist!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:53 pm
standstillxlovesong

yeah, everyone has different opinions on what emo is.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:13 pm
mrs. lazzara
standstillxlovesong

That doesn't make them right.  

finding emotive

im-a-scientist!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:08 pm
finding emotive
mrs. lazzara
standstillxlovesong

doesn't mean ur right either.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:22 pm
mrs. lazzara
finding emotive
mrs. lazzara
standstillxlovesong

I'm pretty confident that my deffinition of emo is, in fact, correct.  

finding emotive

im-a-scientist!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:50 pm
finding emotive
mrs. lazzara
finding emotive
mrs. lazzara
standstillxlovesong

i'm pretty sure it's wrong to a few people. just because you think it's right, doesn't mean it is. i get it. you REALLY want to "educate people about what emo "really is". it isn't the same for eveyone. what one person thinks is emo could be completely different from what someone else thinks it is.
hmmmmm. should i think something isn't "really metal" because it doesn't sound like it did 20 years ago? i wonder.....  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:04 pm
mrs. lazzara
finding emotive
mrs. lazzara
finding emotive
mrs. lazzara
standstillxlovesong

i'm pretty sure it's wrong to a few people. just because you think it's right, doesn't mean it is. i get it. you REALLY want to "educate people about what emo "really is". it isn't the same for eveyone. what one person thinks is emo could be completely different from what someone else thinks it is.
hmmmmm. should i think something isn't "really metal" because it doesn't sound like it did 20 years ago? i wonder.....

Well a genre does have a certain sound, and of course there may be variations, sub genres, but when you say just Metal then yes it should sound about the same as it did 20 years ago.  

finding emotive

im-a-scientist!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:00 pm
finding emotive
mrs. lazzara
finding emotive
mrs. lazzara
finding emotive

Well a genre does have a certain sound, and of course there may be variations, sub genres, but when you say just Metal then yes it should sound about the same as it did 20 years ago.

you need to:
1.realize music changes
2.quit labeling
3.get a life  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:24 am
mrs. lazzara
finding emotive
mrs. lazzara
finding emotive
mrs. lazzara
finding emotive

you need to:
1.realize music changes
2.quit labeling
3.get a life

Very few music genres change very much, most just develop sub genres.
There is nothing wrong with giving music a proper genre.
And telling me to get a life is actually quite funny concidering you're here fighting with me, so I guess the same must go for you.  

finding emotive

xXxLoser FacexXx

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:53 pm
OK now i know that u 2 are fighting, lets just say that emo is what you want and that there are 3 types of emo,,,,,,,,, Emotive hardcore and the more modern Emotional!! Can't we realize there are 2 emo generas and stup fukin fightin? Damn  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:06 pm
Not Ur Favorite Record
OK now i know that u 2 are fighting, lets just say that emo is what you want and that there are 3 types of emo,,,,,,,,, Emotive hardcore and the more modern Emotional!! Can't we realize there are 2 emo generas and stup fukin fightin? Damn

well, you have a good point.  

im-a-scientist!!!

finding emotive

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:26 pm
Not Ur Favorite Record

Emo isn't whatever you want, there is only one original genre and the Emotional one is so flawed, amazing really.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:00 am
finding emotive
Not Ur Favorite Record

Emo isn't whatever you want, there is only one original genre and the Emotional one is so flawed, amazing really.

you know what, you can think whatever you want. i'm done arguing with you. i don't really care. you can stay in your own little world and try to convince everyone that you're so smart. it's just a label. GET OVER IT.  

im-a-scientist!!!

finding emotive

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:24 am
mrs. lazzara
finding emotive
Not Ur Favorite Record

you know what, you can think whatever you want. i'm done arguing with you. i don't really care. you can stay in your own little world and try to convince everyone that you're so smart. it's just a label. GET OVER IT.

But I'm not in my own little world am I, it's not as though I made this genre up and started preaching, there are so many people who listen to the music and agree with me and I with them, you just don't like being told you're wrong.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games