Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
"doomsday" and other silly things Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6/6/6 ?
  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha
View Results

Muaethia

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:44 am
Reichkovich
Me and some buddies are totally gonna throw a Satan party to celibrate 6/6/06. We're like gonna whorship Satan and slaughter lambs and sacrafice virgins.... Not really. But most likely we're gonna get very drunk and stoned. Oh yeah and I'm suppose to go over to a friends house today to reherse 'Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter' By Iron Maiden which we're gonna play at the party...

HAIL SATAN!!

Getting drunk + stoned on 6/6 sounds great to me mrgreen

I also want to have a huge bonfire in the field behind my friend's house (ok, there are sheep in it at the moment, but they'll stay out of the way....) and burn all of our school notes and exercise books 'cos we're done with them and their crappy exams. domokun

But I think I have a biology exam on that day anyway O_o

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:36 pm
Muaethia
Reichkovich
Me and some buddies are totally gonna throw a Satan party to celibrate 6/6/06. We're like gonna whorship Satan and slaughter lambs and sacrafice virgins.... Not really. But most likely we're gonna get very drunk and stoned. Oh yeah and I'm suppose to go over to a friends house today to reherse 'Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter' By Iron Maiden which we're gonna play at the party...

HAIL SATAN!!

Getting drunk + stoned on 6/6 sounds great to me mrgreen

I also want to have a huge bonfire in the field behind my friend's house (ok, there are sheep in it at the moment, but they'll stay out of the way....) and burn all of our school notes and exercise books 'cos we're done with them and their crappy exams. domokun

But I think I have a biology exam on that day anyway O_o

Hell's yeah. Everybody should celebrate Satan day. It's the only holiday I've ever been excited about. Ever....

Yes, that's right. Satan day is a holiday now. Because I said so.

Reichkovich

The MoUsY spell-checker

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:26 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:52 pm
I'm no Satanist. None of my friends are Satanists. I wouldn't really belong in a Atheist guild if I was. But we're basicly just turning a date superstitious religimites would be scared or afraid of and making fun of it or just making fun out of it.  

Reichkovich

Muaethia

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:19 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:23 am
Muaethia
You don't have to be a satanist (i'm not) to want to burn things and smoke illegal substances to scare christians into thinking it's the doomseday twisted

Maths... at... 7... in the... morning? gonk gonk gonk

*gets calculator out to try cosing and sining 666*

But what's 'Phi'? I'm in year 11 and have never heard of it O_o

I'm just joking about the Satanist thing. Also, as far as I know, LaVeyan Satanism (which is a more common form of Satanism than "religious" or "theistic" Satanism that actually worships Satan) is an atheistic religion (basically, they believe that each person is their own god, and thus they strive to satisfy themselves - you could say that they worship themselves. I'm not good at explaining, I hope I have that coming out right), so theoretically a Satanist could still get in here?

Yes, I used to have maths starting at 7 in the morning, and since it takes me about 40 minutes to get to school, I have to be ready to get out at 6:20, which means I have to get up at 5:30. (I have breakfast at home - that adds to the time. Also, I'm kind of paranoid about being late so I give myself plenty of time.) That's what I get for choosing to do maths extension 2. sweatdrop

Phi (φ, it's a Greek letter) stands for an irrational number that is known as the golden ratio. Have you read the Da Vinci Code? It's mentioned there.  

The MoUsY spell-checker

Muaethia

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:51 am
The MoUsY spell-checker
Muaethia
You don't have to be a satanist (i'm not) to want to burn things and smoke illegal substances to scare christians into thinking it's the doomseday twisted

Maths... at... 7... in the... morning? gonk gonk gonk

*gets calculator out to try cosing and sining 666*

But what's 'Phi'? I'm in year 11 and have never heard of it O_o

I'm just joking about the Satanist thing. Also, as far as I know, LaVeyan Satanism (which is a more common form of Satanism than "religious" or "theistic" Satanism that actually worships Satan) is an atheistic religion (basically, they believe that each person is their own god, and thus they strive to satisfy themselves - you could say that they worship themselves. I'm not good at explaining, I hope I have that coming out right), so theoretically a Satanist could still get in here?

Yes, I used to have maths starting at 7 in the morning, and since it takes me about 40 minutes to get to school, I have to be ready to get out at 6:20, which means I have to get up at 5:30. (I have breakfast at home - that adds to the time. Also, I'm kind of paranoid about being late so I give myself plenty of time.) That's what I get for choosing to do maths extension 2. sweatdrop

Phi (φ, it's a Greek letter) stands for an irrational number that is known as the golden ratio. Have you read the Da Vinci Code? It's mentioned there.

Ahh yes. I kind of remember, now. I need to read that again, people keep talking about it with me but I read it a while back so can't remember much about it (apart from the stuff covoured in the film, obviously). I'm reading Angels and Demons now, actually, tis fascinating.

3nodding I've heard of that self-worship thing before. Sounds kind of... selfish?

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:14 pm
Haha. Worshipping yourself? Sounds fun. xP I think I could handle such a funky idea, but I'm too lazy for such a hobby. =w=;; Besides, you'd have to change your state of mind REALLY self-centered, and that would be more of an obstacle to what you want than anything else, actually. >_> You can't gain much in this world if you don't work to please others as well, because some stupid person (not really) invented society. (Actually, that's one of the most intelligent things that happen in nature, YAY xD)  

Mythee

Festive Explorer

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:39 pm
I'm more worried about getting shot in a bad neighborhood. ninja Dose mothafukas is everywhere. mad  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff