Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Faltzer or greiga? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkTyler359

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:38 pm
i am going to get Greazar. Then in like 2 months I am going to get Falazar. It is what I did with all of my other MMBN games  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:19 pm
Its GREGAR and FALZAR idiots  

Will_Raynard2391

Blackzero254

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:51 pm
gregar  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:49 pm
Searchman2391
If you really want to be technical, it's Glaga and Falzer. The katakana on the original Japanese games comes out to be Gureiga and Faruzaa, when the characters are translated into English. When the names were first introduced, it was thought that they were going to be translated as "Greiga" and "Falzer". However, the OFFICIAL romanizations for Gureiga and Faruzaa are Glaga and Falzer.

"Gregar" and "Falzar" are the Capcom of America names. Do not confuse them with the romanizations. And, they technically aren't correct names, just like AquaMan becoming SpoutMan and KillerMan becoming EraseMan aren't correct names.  

tratetrsareaet

Mansis

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:59 am
I have both Falzar and Gregar and I like Falzar way better. it is also harder to defeat bass GS (or whatever) because he has the grehar breath and on gregar he has the falzar wind. And none of the crosses in gregar are good for s ranking navis cause the make them blink.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:16 am
Greger all the way i mean when i net battle my friend who has flazar hes a little pansy w/ it it takes true skill w/ greger  

KapreX

Terranero

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:16 am
gregar  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:57 pm
I got Gregar.Now that my DS has broke and I cant play it anymore,I take back my thread were I said not to buy it.I really miss it now  

Cgamer101 Tokoro

XavierLight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:53 am
KapreX
Greger all the way i mean when i net battle my friend who has flazar hes a little pansy w/ it it takes true skill w/ greger
"It takes true skill with Gregar" WTF? That's the biggest load of bull I've heard all day.

It's not that Gregar takes "true skill," it's more likely your friend just sucks at the game.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:55 pm
i like gregar better the souls look cooler when crossed with gregar  

MistysLover

Will_Raynard2391

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:26 pm
XavierLight
KapreX
"It takes true skill with Gregar" WTF? That's the biggest load of bull I've heard all day.

It's not that Gregar takes "true skill," it's more likely your friend just sucks at the game.

i agree 100%!!!
if anything it takes more skill on falzar cause the giga chip and ur buster is weaker  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:28 pm
Taoto
Searchman2391
If you really want to be technical, it's Glaga and Falzer. The katakana on the original Japanese games comes out to be Gureiga and Faruzaa, when the characters are translated into English. When the names were first introduced, it was thought that they were going to be translated as "Greiga" and "Falzer". However, the OFFICIAL romanizations for Gureiga and Faruzaa are Glaga and Falzer.

"Gregar" and "Falzar" are the Capcom of America names. Do not confuse them with the romanizations. And, they technically aren't correct names, just like AquaMan becoming SpoutMan and KillerMan becoming EraseMan aren't correct names.

well im american and either way its wrong  

Will_Raynard2391

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:48 am
FALZAR.... o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:51 pm
gregar was much cooler but Faltzer won hands done in the ability department. The abilty to freeze an oponent then use a break chip for double damage made it very cheap.  

BuriedPast

Invisible Phantom

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas