Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 121 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:15 pm
Alyssa nodded and went over to her bed side table where a picture of her Father was. She eyes him for a moment before removing the picture and setting it on her desk which was still covered in objects Alyssa had not taken out of small boxes from when she moved in here. The picture frame cracked slightly as she threw it carelessly onto the wooden desk. "Damnit.." she muttered angrily, ehr eyes narrowed down at the broken glass.

"I always do this...," Alyssa said matter of factly to Hiro, finally recognizing that he was still standing in the door way. She sighed softly and snapped her fingers. The glass immeadiately fixed itself and looked as if nothing had happened to it; a gift of Alyssa's. "There." Alyssa said finalizing the problem and placing the picture frame up on its stand.

"Sorry about that...I need to redecorate a lot." Alyssa explained as she turned to face Hiro. She tilted her head to the side slightly and walked toward him with a small skip in her step.

OOC:I have to go now..I'll be back once rehersal is done!

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:21 pm
[Alright! I'll cya later]

Hiro's eyes followed as she made her way to a table next to her bed and picked up a picture. He tried to see what it was of, but didn't want to seem to obvious about it by leaning forward or walking over. So he stayed rooted in place, but managed to see it was of a man. He frowned for a moment, wondering who it was, as he watched Alyssa head over to a desk. He blinked slightly in surprise as she suddenly tossed it and then cursed to herself.

As she spoke to him, he put on a calm expression again and nodded slowly. "Oh, ok..." he mumbled, not really sure what had just happened. But he looked on in wonder as she fixed the frame's glass, good as new. He nodded his understandig again as she said she needed to redecorate, and then smiled softly as she headed towards him. "So, where to now?" he asked gently, wondering if she wanted to move on someplace else.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:44 pm
Alyssa shrugged and turned sharply toward her bed. She turned back to Hiro and fell backwards onto her bed, letting the layers of sheets cushion her fall. She bounced a few centimeters off the bed then landed without a sound, the top sheet forming her body outline. "I don't care.." Alyssa said absent-mindedly, wiffing her hand in the air; dismissing the question, and also calling him over to come sit with her.

"I don't think I can move.." she whined lazily, waving her hands frantically back and forth then began laughing in a joking mannor. "Hiroo...come sit.."  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:16 pm
Hiro blinked as she quickly spun around. "So I guess.. no where then?" he laughed, watching as she fell backwards onto the bed. his head tiltled slightly in amusement as she bounced for a second. His eyes watched her hand wave through the air, and he shook his head slowly, a smile upon his face. "A sudden wave of exhaustion?" he asked as he walked towards her, chuckling at her flying hands, and plopped down next to her on the bed, wings still slightly spread behind him. They weren't entirely dry yet.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:57 pm
Alyssa smiled and nodded lazily while taking a long, luxurious yawn; she had just remembered how sleepy she truely was. Alyssa curled up in a small ball and scooted close to Hiro till their bodies were touching. She lifted her head and dropped it onto his chest with a soft thump.

The smile widened as Alyssa got more comfortable and a child-like yawn escaped past her bright red lips. Alyssa hadn't slept well in years, at least, ever since her father died and the reasoning for it. That was a nightmare that Alyssa could never block out with her telepathic abilities; it was stuck with her. To haunt her..to remind her of the destruction she caused so many.

Alyssa could remember it as if it had happened yesterday. The sky was black, obviously nighttime, and the smell of blood reigned down on the city where Alyssa resided. Bodies lined the streets as if the corpses were there everyday; the puncture marks in their necks were freshly made, along with the blood that spilled into pools around them.

It wasn't a minority killing spree or anything of that sort; children, women and men scattered the streets in the eerie scene of blood and destruction. This was the work of a great hunter who knew what they needed or wanted, and could do it quickly without much of any notice from the sleeping civilians.

Alyssa sat ontop of the building where her father worked, covered in blood and shaking violently. Her eyes were an eerie red that night, and it looked as if she were about to fall over dead from a seizure. Her head jerked back and forth as if looking for someone to come and stab her in the back or commit some sort of crime. Tears of blood leaked from her eyes like faucets; everything was terrifying from her veiw point.

Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice behind her speaking. His voice was shaking: afraid, yet trying to comfort, deadly and upset."Alyssa...go home..now." Alyssa turned to face her father, though she could not bring herself to look him in the eyes; she had disgraced her entire family. "Daddy...I-" she began, but was quickly cut off by the sounds of screams and words calling out 'murder' and 'treachery.'

"Go! Hide with you Mother!" Her father demanded, giving her a quick hug before disappearing down the staircase which lead to the bottom floor; he was covered in the blood she had spilt. Alyssa had no reason not to disobey her father, and so, she jumped from the roof of the business building to another, and another until she was a great distance from the city; the screams had become distant now, but the feeling Alyssa had wasn't at all.

Her mother was standing in the doorway with a rag and a deadly glare. "Father must have told her..." Alyssa thought, making sure her mind was blocked. Alyssa kept her eyes on the grass as her mom shoved her inside the mansion hissing insanely.

"You idiot! I told you to feed, not to go on a rampage!!" Alyssa's mother snapped, baring her fangs angrily. She began wiping away the blood that covered her daughter's body, but found it easier just to put a spell on a few rags and a bucket to get the job done."Now...go downstairs and stay there!" Alyssa's mother said with a softer tone now that she had calmed herself some.

Without question, Alyssa hurried into the cellar and sat at the lower window that still gave her a full veiw of the outside. What she saw haunted her forever.

A mob of citizens were walking up their walkway with a person's body above their heads. Men and women carried torches and pitchforks while only about six or seven carried the body. Alyssa's Mother stepped outside and collapsed to the ground when she saw who the body belonged to.

Alyssa sat up suddenly and glanced about her surroundings frantically. She was still in her room, and everything was alright. Sighing, Alyssa wiped the cold sweat from her face and looked down to see Hiro. Her eyes widened with fear as she remembered him being here; she must have dozed off.

OOC:Whew...long memory..xP  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:10 pm
[That's fine! ^^;]

Hiro smiled back as she yawned, supressing one of his own. When was the last time he slept? He couldn't recall. He pushed away the thought as he glanced back at Alyssa, seeing her scooting towards him. He smiled again as her head found its way to his chest and gently wrapped his arm around her, lying back himself now. He let his eyes close as his mind wandered.

He couldn't help thinking that he was in the room of a girl, one who he thought he had feelings for, and even on her bed! But he knew he was too cowardly to do anything, and that was probably for the best. Besides, he was content just lying like this with his arm around her. He saw she'd dozed off and made sure to keep still so he wouldn't disturb her. He only shifted slightly, tucking his wings into a more comfortable position behind his back.

Hiro just gazed at the ceiling in silence, falling into thought himself. He jumped slightly as Alyssa suddenly jerked up and sat quickly up as well. He saw the look of fear in her eyes as she gazed at him and frowned in concern. "Are you ok? What happened?" he asked anxiously. Did she have a bad dream? He'd understand if she had. He constantly found himself with them as well.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:17 pm
Alyssa crouched over in a fetile position with her hands running through her hair in a rapid motion; she was completely freaked out. The nightmare had never been so dramatic before, or so relistic. Only snipits would appear within in her dreams, but this was the whole thing..it had never happened before.

She rocked back and forth as if she were a mental patient in a psychiatric ward for some illness she had; it was quite an eerie sight. Small goose bumps formed on her arms as the room suddenly grew cold. Alyssa held her head in pain as a dense fog appeared in the room, floating about like a graveyard setting.

The vision of a man appeared infront of both Hiro and Alyssa with a bloodied face, clothes torn and wounds from knives covering his chest. His eyes were just the white yolky part of normal eyes, he looked like a zombie; Alyssa grew hysterical.

"F-Father...!!" Alyssa cried, shaking free of Hiro grasp and falling to the floor infront of the vision. Tears formed in her crimson eyes and dropped slowly onto the carpet. "Alyssa..." The voice mused hauntingly, staring down at her with an expressionless stare. "I still love you.." Alyssa's father said in an eeriely soft voice as he began to disipate into thin air.

"No!" ALyssa screamed launching herself toward the figure, but before she got there Alyssa's Father had vanished; along with the fog and eerie graveyard scene. A sob erupted from Alyssa's lips as she gripped the carpet tightly, beating her fist against the floor every one in awhile. "No..no...no..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:49 pm
Hiro hugged her a bit tighter as she began rocking back and forth. What was going on? Was it really a nightmare that horrible? That's all he could think of that it could be... He frowned, holding her close. "Hey, it's alri-" His voice cut off as he felt a sudden chill and he looked around the room uncertainly. Did they turn on the air conditioner? he thought at first, then froze as he saw the fog. "What the hell...?" he said under his breath.

His eyes widened as he stared at the man who appeared before them in shock and he jumped as Alyssa pulled from his grasp. Father? he blinked, looking around uncertainly. This man, full of stab wounds and clothes torn... He wasn't really there, right? No, of course not... Hiro assured himself nervously. Just an... illusion of some sort.

His gaze fell to Alyssa worriedly as she dropped to the floor, then actually felt himself shiver as the man spoke. His attention remained upon Alyssa as she lurched towards him but he faded too quickly. He blinked, staring for a moment as she beat upon the floor.

Slowly he leaned forward, kneeling beside her. "Hey," he said soothingly, pulling her into his arms. He wasn't sure if she'd resist, but he thought it better to try than just not comfort her at all. "It's alright, I'm here..." he went on, still in the calming tone. He knew they hadn't known each other for a while, and hoped she wouldn't reject him and not allow his help. He hated seeing her like this. Hell, he hated seeing anyone like this! "Sh, it's ok..." he murmured, gently stroking her hair.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:57 pm
Alyssa didn't want to be pulled from the floor, and resisted some as she felt Hiro's arms reach around to try and calm her down. She tried to resist for a few seconds, but she didn't have the strength right now to fight Hiro off; she was acting just a human would if they had seen their Father whom was dead; hell, anyone would be freaked by that.

She slumped into Hiro's arms still sobbing uncontrolabley. Alyssa's arms manuvered there way up to her face where she shrowded her face in absolute disgust; Alyssa felt so weak crying into his arms. However, Alyssa needed the comfort, especially after what she just saw. Alyssa clung to Hiro tightly as her sobs began to break in separately, obnoxious spurts of tears; she was going into a panic attack.

Her breath grew rapidly in pace and her face turned numb. Alyssa wiped her eyes while her hands shook vigorously; she was a complete mess. Alyssa gripped tighter onto Hiro's shirt, listening vaguely to his words of comfort as her eyesight was going in and out of fucs. If she didn't calm down soon, Alyssa would pass out from lack of breathing, and then god knows what would happen to her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:09 pm
Hiro frowned at first as he felt Alyssa trying to resist, but didn't let her go. He breathed out a small relief as she finally allowed it. He hugged her more tightly as she leaned against him, patting and rubbing gently at her back. "Alyssa, calm down. I'm here, it's alright..." He continued speaking soothingly into her ear, hoping she'd calm down.

Her rapid breathing was making him nervous, but he refused to let his anxiety show. He was intent upon calming her. He was used to it with Yuki, but he hadn't known Alyssa nearly as long. Was she calmed as easily? He kept his arms tightly around her, still stroking her hair and rubbing her back as he kept murmuring softly to her. "Calm down. I'm here, it's ok..." he repeated again. His wings folded around seemingly on their own before Hiro could stop them, encirling the two gently within, leaving a crack for the light to get in.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:16 pm
"Calm down. I'm here, it's ok..."

Alyssa took a long, staggering breath as she heard Hiro's voice repeat the same words over and over into her ear gently, trying to calm her down quickly. She choked on her sobs, but she was beginning to calm herself. Alyssa noticed the both of them being shrowded in darknes, and stared about for only a moment of two to see what was going on.

Her eyes fluttered in a fatigue fashion as she realized they were only Hiro's wings surrounding them; maybe it was to keep the light away from her eyes? Or perhaps she had mentioned the darkness calms her down? Alyssa wasn't too sure, but she was glad it was happening.

"I-I'm....o-o-k-kay..." Alyssa managed to say between gasps for air. Her eyes were bloodshot so no one could tell what was her iris, or what was the whit outer-layer of her eyes. Alyssa kept her head down in shame as she continued listening to Hiro's soft voice calm her; it was nice. Her arms were still wound around Hiro's body, and it was obvious she was not going to let go anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:22 pm
Hiro continued trying to comfort her, frowning as she choked but still holding her gently. He found the darkness his wings formed was calming him and hoped it was helping her as well. After all, they were both vampires, right? And vampires liked the dark, didn't they?

He bit his lip softly as she spoke and then smiled gently at her. "Ok, good," he murmured, still using the same soothing tone. "See? I told you it would be ok..." He wasn't entirely convinced since she'd been gasping as she spoke, but at least it was a start. He shook his head faintly as he noticed her head was bowed, but didn't comment about it. Right now, he'd just let her alone. But he kept his arms around her, notincing she was still holding him. Honestly, he didn't mind at all.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:43 pm
Alyssa was beginning to breath steadier now, but the breaths she took were shallow and quick; however, she was much better off than before. Alyssa groaned as her face ached with how many mood swings it had gone through in such a short amount of time. Plus it was purely numb, so it hurt some. Alyssa's hair was matter, and it stuck out in all directions; quite an ugly appearence as of now.

What was really irritating to Alyssa was she knew almost as soon as she started crying that her makeup, which she had just put on, was ruined again. "I'll do it later.." she thought to herself, laughing inwardly at the thought. Alyssa shivered as a tear made its way down her arm; the bumps on her arms becomming more and more visible.

Her eyes were drawn up to Hiro. She could hear the fast pacing of his heart, and smiled shakily. Alyssa placed a hand on his chest gently and spoke, "I'm f-fine...Hiro..just..spooked I suppose.." Though she spoke with slightly more confidence, Alyssa's eyes were still filled with fear and befuddledment.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:59 pm
Hiro listened to her breathing slowly beginning to improve, but didn't losen his hold at all, nor withdraw his wings. They remained carefully around the two, only allowing in a small sliver of light, but his eyes allowed him to see clearly and he assumed hers did as well.

He rubbed her back again as she groaned, not quite sure what was wrong. Was she starting to freak out again? He really hoped not... He was sure he wouldn't know what to do. Hiro felt her shiver next and smiled softly, holding her close. He ran his hand slowly along her arm, feeling the bumps there and willing them to go away.

As Alyssa looked up at him, Hiro gazed back warmly. "I'm glad," he nodded, still holding her. He understood perfectly why she was spooked, knowing how it'd put him on edge as well. "You had me worried there," he admitted with a small, almost nervous laugh. He didn't want to let go until he was sure she was entirely fine, or if she pushed him away.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:44 pm
OOC:I've lost the will to roleplay...but I'll try!

Alyssa chuckled lightly then coughed soon after. Her breathes were still uneasy, but at least they weren't as bad as before. Alyssa glanced around for a few moments; the darkness was helping to a great extent. It was even greater because she could see without much trouble; she imagined Hiro could so the same. Alyssa grabbed onto Hiro's shirt and tugged on it like a small child; Alyssa was scared shitless.

Seeing her father's memory appear infront of Hiro and she terrified her. To know that if Alyssa dwelled on the memory too much it would actually show up and haunt her. The thought was almost too much for Alyssa to handle. Now that Alyssa knew what could happen if she reminised in the past, it made a cold shiver flow through her body. It was her fault her Father was dead.....all her fault...

A tear dropped slowly from her eye as she continuously blamed herself for what had happened all those years ago, but quickly wiped it away; she hoped Hiro wouldn't see it. "It was all my fault y'know..." Alyssa came out abruptly, her voice shaking uneasily. Alyssa didn't know why she had said it, but Hiro seemed like the type of guy to understand and listen to her.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff