Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which monster/character scared you most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which monster/character scared you most?
Lisa Trevor (RE1)
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Nemmy (RE3)
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Tyrant (RE1-2-CV)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Bandersnatch (CV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chainsaw Psycho (RE4)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Salazar (RE4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Birkin's Mutation (RE2)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bog-standard zombies. (All but 4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Crazy Villagers (RE4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:30 pm
Izchi
... Cookie... cookie... COOKIE!! *Cradles the cookie in her hands then engulfs it* Precious resides in meh stomach now.

eek yessssss  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:41 pm
Mr. Kennedy
duolc
hte lickers i about crapped my pants when that one crashed threw the window in numbah 2

Yah same here
yeah i was playin it and my friend was leanin back in a chair watching me play it and he fell over we laughed for hours lmao biggrin  

duolc

XxMaddyCatxX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:32 am
Nemisis definatly scared me the most.... But that was wen I was like....9 or ten I think... Nothing really, truly scared me like he did....Poor Brad!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:07 am
nemesissssss..... domokun  

Black.Une

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:12 am
The monster that scared me the most and still does everytime I come across one are the crimson heads. My heart starts going 100 mph when I hear their growls and the fast rustling of those creatures.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:14 am
WhteUmbrella001
The monster that scared me the most and still does everytime I come across one are the crimson heads. My heart starts going 100 mph when I hear their growls and the fast rustling of those creatures.

oh yeah, that reminds me how i die with those crimson ***h****.... dang, handguns are not effective with those *******.... gonk crying  

Black.Une

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:17 am
IMO, I think there a lot easier to dodge than the regular zombies alone. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:19 am
Although they aren't scary by themselves that one time the Cereberus jump through the windows in 1, I almost died eek I never saw that coming... or when youre in a room and you hear a hunter but you dont see then it suddenly jumps right in front of you *shudder*  

polarus

Black.Une

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:20 am
WhteUmbrella001
IMO, I think there a lot easier to dodge than the regular zombies alone. 3nodding

you got a point there.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:23 am
Black.Une
WhteUmbrella001

you got a point there.... sweatdrop
It's funny wen you are in a certain room with a bed or something and there is a crimson head there and it just runs in place instead of going around while you watch it on the other side xd  

polarus

The End of Mondays

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:30 am
Those rabid zombies from RE1 on gamecube scare the s**t out of me  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:42 am
XxHushBeThyNamexX
Those rabid zombies from RE1 on gamecube scare the s**t out of me
Those are crimson heads  

polarus

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:34 am
WhteUmbrella001
I completely forgot about those eek Ugh, I hate them sweatdrop Always the fear of one popping up after you kill a zombie without burning/lopping off it's head x_X;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:41 am
The scariest part of REmake was when I was walking down the hall. The door was pounding AND A ZOMBIE CAME TROUGH THE DOOR CHASING ME!
It sacred the living s**t outta me.  

Mr. Kennedy

[-Sarcasm-]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:27 pm
Out of all the monsters in ALL the REs, the hunters scared me the most. Probably because they were hard. And they can rip off your head.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff