Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:44 pm
[[i'm trying to decide which way i should tug the string...]]
Wh-who are you? The small girl looked fragile, like glass, as she hugged her legs, her eyes closed, the area around her black; the void made her feel so lonely, so cold. The other girl, who stood although naked as well, laughed softly, looking at the other. Meghan? Please, wake up! The girl twitched slightly, hearing the voice; it seemed to distant, so far off. You want to go back to him, but i'm not sure if you'd want that... she mocked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:49 pm
[Ah, I don't know... ><;;]

Kai's frown switched to an almost pained expression. "What's going on? Meghan! Wake up!" He bowed his head over her as he lightly shook her shoulder once more, wincing as he did. "Please, just... wake up." His voice sounded quiet, even to his own ears. He hugged her again, face against her neck as he held her. His tail was limp behind him, lacking the motivation to move. "I'm here, so wake up and let me help you!" he murmured softly. "I don't know what to do..."

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:56 pm
[[oh, then, i guess i'll continue to make kai suffer twisted until, that is, we make up a good plot and desicion xDD]]
I'm here.... help you... I don't know what to do... The girl's head moved slightly, her eyes openeing just a slit, still afraid. K-kai? The other girl slowly floated towards her, kneeling down besides her, a hand on her back. He's lying, she said in a whisper, almost as if she knew what the young girl didn't, I'm here for you... now. You won't ever need anyone else
[[wtf. why am i desieving myself? -.-]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:01 pm
[Aw... poor Kai. xP Haha, I'm running out of things to say. ^^;;]

Kai raised his head slowly, looking around the room for something that could help. But he didn't see anything right off the bat, and he didn't want to go snooping around. Besides, he really had no idea what he could search for. He was pretty sure taking her to the hospital wouldn't do any good either. He sighed heavily, shifting some of her hair from her face. "Please wake up," he said again, once more leaning over her and still holding her tightly. "I need you." He felt odd saying he needed someone, but for once in his life, he knew it was true.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:09 pm
[[YEAH! word two outta the million he coulda said! i'll take that as a signifigant time to bring her back... after a little more suffering xp ]]

Come now, don't be shy. I'll always be here for you. No need for you to get hurt, no need to be lonely any longer, Sora continued to say, her voice hidding the truth of what she wanted. The young girl seemed calm, however, by what she was saying.
I need you. Sora frowned, hearing the words as she turned to look over her shoulder. s**t, she cursed softly, not loud enough for the other to hear.
The young girl, who didn't quite seem to know who she even was at the time, started to glow, uncurling herself from her grasp.
Meghan exhaled slightly, as though she'd just fallen asleep, returning to her body. A hand came to her eye as she gently rubbed it before opening them lazily. "Nani? Is something wrong, Kai-chan?" she asked, thinking she'd just woken up from something.

[[whoohoo! LONG post! xP]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:15 pm
[Haha, I'm so great at saying the right thing! xD;; -shot-]

Kai continued quietly speaking to her, repeating her name and asking her to wake. His eyes had closed as he held her, but snapped suddenly open again as she spoke. "M-Meghan?" he stammered, a wave of relief washing over him. He had pretty much expected her to wake up unaware of what had happened, as she seemed to most times she was taken over. He smiled weakly at her and then hugged her close, her still where he'd placed her in his lap. He shook his head slowly as his eyes closed. "No, it's fine now..." he murmured.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:24 pm
Meghan blinked a few times; was it just her, or did this usually happen? He's lying... I'm here for you... the voice seemed to echo; why couldn't she forget that. She shoved it away, thinking it was just her imagination. "Kai-chan?" she laughed softly, "I had the weirdest dream," she smiled, "But I don't think you'd believe me if I told you," she nodded, as though she knew it for a fact to be true.
[[yesh, how DO you always know what to say xP]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:30 pm
[Apparently I'm a good guesser. =P]

Kai raised his head again, smiling at her. "Try me," he said, meaning for her to explain the contents of her dream. He had a fair idea of what she'd say... If only she'd just realize what it was that kept happening to her! He was very tempted to tell her himself, but Sora's words kept coming back. Something about a possibility that she could die. He frowned slightly, knowing he couldn't take the chance of letting it happen. After a moment he added quietly, "You know, if something's ever bothering you, you can tell me... ok?"

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:47 pm
Meghan smiled happily, as though it was a dream sequence where the background turned pink and small clouds suddenly started to float around the scene. "Thanks, Kai-chan. I'll remember that," she said, nodding her head. After a moment of thinking about how to explain, she started to tell him of the darkness and how she felt just sitting there, then that girl standing infront of her. She shivered, pausing for a moment. "She said... she said you were a liar, Kai-chan, and that she was the only one who'd ever be there for me," she said soflty, not looking at him; she felt a little bad for saying it. It was her dream after all, right? Wouldn't that mean something? She hoped he wouldn't take it the wrong way.

[[sorry, i have to write a 'peer-letter' for my sisters portfolio xP so, if my responses are delayed, you know why]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:55 pm
[That's fine! I understand. ^^ I was thinking of making a new character, since I'm weird like that. I also found a picture I really like. xD;;]

Kai smiled at her, nodding at the response. He'd never said that to anyone before, much less meant it. But now, he couldn't have been more honest. He really wanted to help her, and also find a way to free Meghan of Sora's clutches. Maybe he should discuss it again with Sai? I will, the next time we see each other he told himself. He looked up again as Meghan began explaining her dream, a frown clouding his face as he listened. As she finished, he closed his eyes and shook his head. "Do not trust that girl," he said quietly. "And I hope you know that I won't ever betray you..." He raised his head again and looked into her eyes. "I... I love you, Meghan," he murmured softly.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:09 pm
[[....it was a DREAM remember? xP i'm laughing like crazy and i can't get over it xD As a warning, that japanese i put in might be wrong..]
Meghan blushed, hearing his last words. She smiled. "Watashi... mo anata wo aishite imasu," she said, looking up at him, not realizing she'd spoken in a different tounge. She paused for a minute, though, realizing something. "Kai-chan?" she asked, "what do you mean, don't trust that girl?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:27 pm
OOC:Ehh...I'm too lazy to read over it... xp Oooo Alyssa has been booted. Dun dun dun! xp

Alyssa tip-toed up the stairs still with stalking intentions. Girl's that were heading downstairs were staring at Alyssa as if she were crazy, but Alyssa didn't care; she got stared at many times before, and this wasn't any different. "They like moving quickly don't they.." Alyssa said to herself, tapping her chin with a delicate index finger as if thinking; though she was not.

She rounded the corner with the same silence as it had been since Alyssa began to follow Kai. "What the hell...??" Alyssa blurted out in disbelief as she saw the splinters from the girl's door spread out across the hallway. Alyssa blinked in confusion and crossed her arms over her chest and stared at the wall with a pensive expression. "What in God's name...?"

Raine_Falls

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:38 pm
[Yes, but Kai's assuming it was at least partly real and that the girl was Sora. xP Hehe, I won't know if your Japanese is wrong or not. ^^;;]

Kai blinked, frowning slghtly as Meghan spoke. He didn't understand her. It was just jiberish to his ears. He closed his eyes for a moment, arms still around her as he thought to himself, then focused on her question. He sighed quietly and looked back at her. "Just... if you ever happen to see her, do not trust her. Dreams can possibly have deeper meanings, don't you think?" He didn't want to come out and say 'that was Sora. She randomly takes control of your body.' It did seem like the kind of thing someone would go into shock over. Plus, he wasn't sure that the girl Meghan saw actually was Sora. He was just making an assumption.

His head jerked up again as he heard someone speak from the hall. Sniffing the air, he found himself inhaling Alyssa's scent. What are you doing? he asked mentally, hoping she'd pick up on it.

[Actually, Kai just pried her door open. But, I guess that could leave splinters, couldn't it? ^^;]

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:45 pm
"Oh," she said softly, "Okay. I promise I won't trust her then, Kai-chan!" she smiled at him. Meghan leaned back slightly, against him, wondering how she ever ended up in her room and in his arms; weren't they around Shepard in the playground last? She was confused, but didn't say anything.
"Nani?" she said softly, hearing something outside. "Who is that?" she said quietly to herself, thinking perhaps it was just someone passing by her room.

Wind.scattered_wings

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:51 pm
OOC:From where he pried the door open ne.

What are you doing?

Kai's voice interupted Alyssa's pondering and rang with curiousity and question. She rolled her eyes in amusement and shuffled closer to the door to where she could see both Kai and his girl. "What's it to you?" Alyssa asked hotly as she leaned against the wall right before anyone enters the room.

Though she would never admit it, Alyssa was jealous of what Kai had; she only had relationships for sex and blood. There was nothing else she really wanted; till she heard Kai confess his love. Alyssa sighed heavily and began fiddling with a small peice of hair that had fallen from the loose ponytail Alyssa had conjured to keep the hair away from her eyes. She stood silently in the darkness, her ashy red eyes shimmered gently in the shadow. Alyssa just wanted to listen.

OOC:I take Japanese!! it would be.."Watashi wa anata no aishite ga imasu.." I think..that what it should be prolly though.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff