Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
I need to b***h about Panic! At the Disco..You Can b***h Too Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:56 pm
see... I'm the other way around... instead of staying ahead of the times I'm always behind.... after the trends and fads are over i start to like them... I like it better that way.

Then there's less of a chance for people to overrule what i call me and twist it into whatever they feel...

I only just discovered AFI's extreme awesomeness just last fall.... I stole the CD from work.... heh..... Sing The Sorrow.
I listened to it every night for about a month....sooooo good.

also... along the theme of trends.... when everyone had a shag I was all "nah... i think I'd look dumb..." then when people started shaving their heads I let it grow out to see how it looked... I got addicted to it...

I cut it short again... and I despise it... I want my hair back...  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:22 pm
i hate it when good bands go mainstream. hate it.  

so darn tootin cute

killmaridead

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:18 am
Okay.
I straight up hate p***s! At The Disco.
I think they blow.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:41 pm
ok. they are gr8  

~sarah2112~

xolovelyxloser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:04 pm
yeahh that iss rele gayyy the samee thing happend with fall out boy and the all american rejects AFI nd my chemical romancee...i hatee that stuff... pshh stupidd radioo  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:13 pm
I like panic! at the disco and I have there cd!! So It was the same way with (2 years ago, don't like any more much)Green Day! Im very protective over music 2!! This blonde laguna beach wanna be lauren was all like I love P!ATD and I asked her her fave song "I right sins not tradgedys" Whats ur second I asked her "The one about........." She is such a stupid preppy b***h!! Ohhhhh I hate her!! She loudcapped me in band for calling her a lagune beach wanna be!! OMG OMG!! She is a stupid ******** b***h ewwww!!  

xXxLoser FacexXx

toastee muffin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:38 am
yes it annoys me very much when a band goes mainstream scream it makes me want to kill all the stupid little poser preps that listen to them DIE DIE DIE........  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:36 am
Yes so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

xXxLoser FacexXx

The Rock ~n~ Roll Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:20 pm
see this happens to all the good bands:
1.MCR-"Helena".the preps at school say that they are hott.don't just talk about the band members,talk about the music!
2.Fall Out Boy-"Sugar,We're Going Down"and"Dance,Dance"-the songs are too overplayed and there's more love for Pete than the other band
members.
3.Good Charlotte-"Boys and Girls".now this is where everything went wrong.Being famous got to them,and guess what?Joel starts dating Hilary
Duff.C'mon,she's a whore and is alot of years younger than you.You can't
date fan,but you can date whore who didn't know you even exist?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:30 pm
I started listening to them about 4 months ago. But that does not mean i am a poser because i can name more then one song!

and it is not I write sins not tragedies

but yea i hate how people start saying like "OMG THAT BAND ROXKS!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!11111" when they only nkow like 2 or 3 songs.

like FOB

people only know dance, dance - where is your boy tonight (i hate that song!!) and - sugar we're going down  

[.Valerie.]

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:56 am
P!ATD
Like Fall Out Boy with a keyboard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:47 pm
True but theres more to them than that! I know 12 songs by P! ATD (and the words 2 five) and like 15 by fob!! Does anyone know how many albums FOB have and its not 2?  

xXxLoser FacexXx

BrooklynBrooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:03 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:13 pm
Yeah!
I said the same thing when that happened with Panic!. Meh...
...well along with all the other non-mainstream bands too...  

Renegade Mothball

D-Cups filled with Vodka

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:47 am
i havent known them for years or anything
but i knew all their songs by heart before anyone else i know ((like at mi school))
and id go around singing the songs and everyone was like who the hell is that? your so gay they suck!
now their big and i still like em but people are like
shut up stupid emo
your just copying everyone else
panic is not for the emo
((they call me the emo i dont think they even kno mi name!))
and im like wtf?!!
i knew them 1st BEFORE you guys did and you
all thought they were gay
b/c >>I<< liked them!!!
ahh i hate it!
o and same with mcr

Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers