Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?
GS Ball? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think it does?
  IT KILLS PEOPLE. RAWR
  Who cares? GIMME GOLD! XD
View Results

amylb22

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:06 am
Yeah. Ash gave it to Oak. And it was never heard of again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:33 pm
Thats a ball i haven't heard in a long time.
It would be cool if that ball was in a pokemon game and it was used to steal pokemon, or has unlimted use.  

SlayerBlade128

SlayerBlade128

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:35 pm
amylb22

Wrong, he gave it to the poke' ball crafter guy. ( can't think of his name)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:37 pm
Sendoku
The GS ball?

Is that, that gold poke ball?

If it is, I think Ash used that ball to capture one of his pokemon. confused

Wrong!  

SlayerBlade128

CardcaptorNicole

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:48 am
SlayerBlade128
amylb22

Wrong, he gave it to the poke' ball crafter guy. ( can't think of his name)

He's right he gave it to the ball crafter in Azaela Town.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:38 pm
*ahem*

The GS ball was crafted from a silver feather (Lugia), and a gold one (Ho-oh). It was a power strong enough to hold Celebi, and stop it from going through time, if I remember correctly.

The artist ended up changing up the series around then, because it was just coming out in America. I can't remember specifics, but he had Ash give the ball to Kurt, hoping it would be forgotten.

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

PyrusXIII

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:36 pm
Scathach13
Y'know, this wouldn't be a problem if we could just waltz in and take it, analyze the darn thing ourselves... But of course, that would require completely messing with the very fabric of reality, time, and space...
That's never stopped me before!! *rips through time and space and stops dead* Oh...Palkia...Dialga...How are you? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:01 pm
Acording to my sorces (yes I have sources, and no they are not official) if you get the GS ball in GSC take it to celibi's shrine and put the ball in the shrine and BAM Celibi apears (Imagine battle) BAM you have a Celibi. I haven't done it myself but I trust my sources.
the mentoned sources are top ninja secrets and my couleages will send black clad ludicarios with BIG ninja stars after me it I disclose their names. sweatdrop
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

RobX2000

Profitable Conversationalist

7,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ShiMusume

9,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:17 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
*ahem*

The GS ball was crafted from a silver feather (Lugia), and a gold one (Ho-oh). It was a power strong enough to hold Celebi, and stop it from going through time, if I remember correctly.

The artist ended up changing up the series around then, because it was just coming out in America. I can't remember specifics, but he had Ash give the ball to Kurt, hoping it would be forgotten.

So that's what happened. Well that sucks, wish they would have let that part transfer into the English version
EVIL of them not to evil  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:08 am
RobX2000
Acording to my sorces (yes I have sources, and no they are not official) if you get the GS ball in GSC take it to celibi's shrine and put the ball in the shrine and BAM Celibi apears (Imagine battle) BAM you have a Celibi. I haven't done it myself but I trust my sources.
the mentoned sources are top ninja secrets and my couleages will send black clad ludicarios with BIG ninja stars after me it I disclose their names. sweatdrop
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

You spelt the first sources wrong rofl  

CardcaptorNicole

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

RobX2000

Profitable Conversationalist

7,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:41 am
Sugary sweet105
RobX2000

You spelt the first sources wrong rofl

Shuut upp LOL(I have no spell checker)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:57 pm
"In the anime, Professor Ivy was the first character to possess the GS Ball. She called upon the help of Professor Oak to study it, but couldn't figure out how to open it or transmit it via PC. Professor Oak asked Ash to go to the Orange Archipelago and get it from Professor Ivy, which he did in Poké Ball Peril. This prompted Ash's participation in the Orange League.

At one point, Ash tried simply calling a Pokémon to be released but this did not work.

When Professor Oak couldn't do anything with it, Ash was once again asked to deliver it to Kurt, a Poké Ball researcher and manufacturer living in Johto's Azalea Town. It presumably still resides there to this day, and its purpose was, before 2008, unknown. In an interview with Masamitsu Hidaka in 2008 by the webmaster of PokéBeach, it was explained that the GS Ball was meant to contain a Celebi that was to be the star of a large arc of the Johto saga. However, it was decided that Celebi would be the star of the fourth movie, so the story arc was viewed as redundant and shelved. The ball was left with Kurt with the hopes that viewers would eventually forget about it. " ha I actualy went through the trouble of finding out you lazy hobos!!!!  

Mr Popo in your mouth

Pogonophile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:00 pm
darkyologdog
"In the anime, Professor Ivy was the first character to possess the GS Ball. She called upon the help of Professor Oak to study it, but couldn't figure out how to open it or transmit it via PC. Professor Oak asked Ash to go to the Orange Archipelago and get it from Professor Ivy, which he did in Poké Ball Peril. This prompted Ash's participation in the Orange League.

At one point, Ash tried simply calling a Pokémon to be released but this did not work.

When Professor Oak couldn't do anything with it, Ash was once again asked to deliver it to Kurt, a Poké Ball researcher and manufacturer living in Johto's Azalea Town. It presumably still resides there to this day, and its purpose was, before 2008, unknown. In an interview with Masamitsu Hidaka in 2008 by the webmaster of PokéBeach, it was explained that the GS Ball was meant to contain a Celebi that was to be the star of a large arc of the Johto saga. However, it was decided that Celebi would be the star of the fourth movie, so the story arc was viewed as redundant and shelved. The ball was left with Kurt with the hopes that viewers would eventually forget about it. " ha I actualy went through the trouble of finding out you lazy hobos!!!!

Well, obviously we didn't forget about it, now did we?! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:33 pm
Sadistic Skitty
darkyologdog

Well, obviously we didn't forget about it, now did we?! scream
Im sorry if i offended you personaly its just that i like to gloat. . . a lot  

Mr Popo in your mouth

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:02 pm
Really? Nothing was done with it? Even after they put a blowtorch to the dang thing, it never got officially explained?

Ugh... Fan ending: Ash tries his hand at the blowtorch method, sets himself on fire and dies. Misty takes over as the main character, the show stops being so dang repetitive, she makes friends with Celebi, saves the world from danger via time travel, gets RECOGNIZED FOR IT and gets a ton of money which she uses to fund her education in Water Type Pokemon, captures Suicune, Lugia, and finally manages to tamper with science genetics to create... Pikablue! Finally!

If only Ash had died, the show would've been something meaningful... So sad...

XD, but I do remember the GS ball. I wish there were an actual ending for it, though...  
Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games