mmmm finals aka SATAN THREAD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:11 am
I don't think this thread is actually about finals. Maybe the fact that this delightful little websight was found while vexxed was suppose to be studying for finals.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:35 am
surprised A likely story!

But this way its like, two threads combined.

primaI
Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:40 am
punkarama
I don't think this thread is actually about finals. Maybe the fact that this delightful little websight was found while vexxed was suppose to be studying for finals.
i call making indian people say perverted things and playing hacky sack studying for psychology finals.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:05 pm
Vexxed
punkarama
i call making indian people say perverted things and playing hacky sack studying for psychology finals.

i also take psychology and i can see why this makes perfect sense, now snort some coke freud would have wanted it that way.  

CokePixie
Crew

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:32 pm
Tommy the Cat

that makes this a useful thread though, therefore it must be destroyed  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:33 pm
Hzza
Tommy the Cat

surprised you're right, this is the devils thread!  

primaI
Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:58 pm
Tommy the Cat
Hzza
Tommy the Cat

surprised you're right, this is the devils thread!
well yea i made it rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:42 am
CokePixie
Vexxed
punkarama

i also take psychology and i can see why this makes perfect sense, now snort some coke freud would have wanted it that way.

xd ... I don't even want to think about psychology for the next 3 months.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:45 pm
punky are you already out of school? i still have like 2 weeks mad  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:06 am
CokePixie
punky are you already out of school? i still have like 2 weeks mad

Haha yeah I was done at the end of April. Thats how university is here.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:45 pm
man my teachers are really piling on the homework and projects lately, i suppose they figure it's their last chance to force us to do s**t so they need to take advantage of their powertrips.

But on the plust side i got 39 out of 40 on my psyche test yesterday! My teacher told me that and the first thing i said was "what? Which one did i get wrong?!" and yeah my grade in psyche was like an F three days ago because i never did some big a** book report, but now i'm back up to a C and i'm still a slacker cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:52 pm
CokePixie
man my teachers are really piling on the homework and projects lately, i suppose they figure it's their last chance to force us to do s**t so they need to take advantage of their powertrips.

But on the plust side i got 39 out of 40 on my psyche test yesterday! My teacher told me that and the first thing i said was "what? Which one did i get wrong?!" and yeah my grade in psyche was like an F three days ago because i never did some big a** book report, but now i'm back up to a C and i'm still a slacker cool
my experience with education was that if you had a little teeny tiny bit of common sense, you didn't need to do any work. thats what i did for my whole 18 years or so of education and im doing alright for myself. well, apart from the fact i can't find a job. oh, and that i still live at home. oh yeah, and the people at the employment agency laughed at me when i gave them my CV, but other then that man, ******** about, blag the exams, and you too could be just like me

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:42 pm
Hzza
CokePixie

my experience with education was that if you had a little teeny tiny bit of common sense, you didn't need to do any work. thats what i did for my whole 18 years or so of education and im doing alright for myself. well, apart from the fact i can't find a job. oh, and that i still live at home. oh yeah, and the people at the employment agency laughed at me when i gave them my CV, but other then that man, ******** about, blag the exams, and you too could be just like me

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:47 am
uhh...what's a CV? sweatdrop  

CokePixie
Crew

Space Jesus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:39 am
CokePixie
uhh...what's a CV? sweatdrop
Curriculum Vitae, basically it's all entire life on a piece of paper, which you give when applying for jobs.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff