Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:29 pm
Description of Paper:
Height: 5'7" | Weight: 185 pounds | Hair: lowerback-length, black, wavy hair worn in one loose braid | Skin Tone: Toffee brown
Sun Sign: Aries | Age: Early twenties | Blood Type: O

Riding a Honda VTX1300C motorcycle through the desert is a picturesque, and therefore appreciated time for the rider.

She began her journey at 3am that early morning. Or, late night. Depends on how you look at it. Paper thinks of it as nighttime.

Only on the highway for nearly two hours she puts the recent past behind her. The bar. The brawl. The man...the dead man.
Paper isn't a murderess but she's one helluva fighter. And when you plan to kill her, she automatically plans to kill you too.

The tank is is a bit under three quarter's full, so Paper isn't worried about that yet. She is hungry though.
Seeing no businesses or gas stations on the side of the road is a little concern, it happens often enough, but riding along and seeing no other vehicles on the road for the past hour and some is a concern.

"Just keep heading straight, Paper girl...", she thinks to herself, "Someplace'll come along soon enough."

Items on/with Character:
Knapsack, leatherbanded analog wristwatch, swiss army knife, butterfly knife, switchblade, fixed-blade, lockedback-blade, wallet, leather jacket, levi's, white t-shirt, black work steel-toe boots, tube socks, hair tie, necklace kept tucked in shirt, one silver ring on right middle finger.

Contents of Wallet: 46$, ID, 3 licenses(one for cars, one for motorcycles, one for semi trucks), photograph of a little girl(about 4 years old) and a woman about Paper's age, miscellaneous business cards with phone numbers and information written on the backs

Contents of Knapsack: 3 white t-shirts, 2 pairs levi's, 3 pair tube socks, small travel 1stAID kit, travel-altar(if you don't know what it is, don't ask), 2 bandanas, candybar wrappers, composition book, 2 bic pens(one's empty, been meaning to throw it away), tampons

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:00 pm
Soon, Paper's hunger begins to make itself known by nibbling at her insides and singing one of those tune's a hungry stomach likes to sing.

"I can't believe I haven't come across a little store or anything yet...", Paper thinks to herself, "Come to think of it I haven't seen any road signs talking about little stores or anything, for at least 30 minutes..."

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:04 pm
The Honda VTX300C is running on a quarter of a tank now.

Paper stops the motorcycle just for a few minutes and tries to take in her surroundings.
Not only is she hungry now but she's getting very dehydrated.

Paper looks off into the distance on the right of the road and watches the heat cause the desert landscape to wiggle and shimmer.

"It'd almost be cool and pretty if I wasn't so GOD*AMN NEAR DEATH RIGHT NOW!", she half thought, half shouted to herself.

"Maybe I deserve this for killing that guy..."

"But he tried to kill me first, I was just defending myself...", Paper began to feel despair, not only for her current situation but for what may be waiting for her after it.

Thinking over prison, gang retaliation, death and the beyond, Paper started her motorcycle up again.
If she was gonna die, she sure wasn't gonna let death just come and get her. He was gonna have to chase her at least a little bit longer.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:49 pm
An hour later the highway still stretched onward and beyond.
The HondaVTX300C having run out of gas about 20 minutes ago was now being guided along by hand, with a little force, by Paper.

The hunger pains had abated somewhat. That, or Paper had gotten used to them and was now ignoring them.

"Damn...Damn...Dammit...Damn," Paper breathed. "s**t...this goes on damn near forever...I'm gonna die, maybe I'm already dead. That'd make sense, this feel's like hell anyway."

Her sweat was soaking through her bandana and every few minutes a bead would trickle down into her eyes. It stung, and she would hiss at the sting, but right now she didn't care.

The saliva in her mouth had long gone and the dehydration was making her more than dizzy.
Walking was a strain and her muscles burned, her feet seemed so heavy...

"Damn...Damn...Dammit...Damn," Paper muttered, "I'm gonna die out here...Immediate Karma," Paper smiled slightly, "Sounds like a good name for a band."

"I don't wanna die out here...I don't wanna shirvel up into dust, be a slab of meat burned into the asphalt...I don't want damn buzzards pecking at me...," as Paper said this buzzards loomed in a circular motion overhead.

She didn't know that though.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:26 pm
Hunger and thirst had taken thier toll on Paper.

She collapsed in the middle of the road, her motorcycle far behind her.

She couldn't think, she couldn't really see. Everything in front of her was just waves and blurs.

Even breathing was a burden.

Barely able to think, part of her realized she was dying...or, already dead. And she settled into that thought.

Not feeling the sizzling heat of the asphalt against her body Paper closed her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:40 pm
Something Has Happened
The Naumend Motel has appeared for character:

Paper

The character(s),

Paper

will appear in the Motel parkinglot.

The character(s),

Paper

will appear with the following item(s):

All of the items on her immediate person. All of the items in her wallet. All of the items in her knapsack.

The character(s),

Paper

will not appear with the following item(s):
Honda VTX1300C motorcycle

Character Condition
The character(s),

Paper

is currently unconcious, and in extremely poor health. Praline will immediately tend to the character,

Paper

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:53 pm
Praline was in the front office, reading an old issue of Time magazine from 1972.

Out of the corner of her eye she observed a shift in space in the Motel parkinglot.

As the air waved and shimmered Praline walked out of the front office toward the event.

A young woman in a leather jacket appeared, face down.

Praline walked over to her and crouched on the ground.

"Oh, no...," Praline breathed as she reached out a hand to the body, "Oh, no...," she mouthed.

It wasn't that often, already dead, bodies just came to the Motel.
As Praline's hand touched the woman's back, she watched body rise and fall slightly.
She got down on her knees and placed her ear to the woman's back. She couldn't so much hear, but feel, her breathing. It was so shallow.

"I'm glad you're not dead," Praline thought to herself as she began dragging Paper's body to room #3A.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:56 pm
Room Vacancy
Room #3A has been taken by the character:

Paper

Room #2A has re-appeared.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:49 pm
Description of Black:
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 200 pounds
Hair: back of neck slightly over eyes, silver, messed up but kept in it's own neat way
Skin Tone: light bronze but obviously just tanned.
Sun Sign: Capricorn
Blood Type: unknown

Walking grudgingly through the desert like he had for hours before him, black thinks to himself "I would say this road is pretty long, and not a soul in site thats kinda wierd." He had been wandering for three days now since the last battle with the brigands. He had lost his favorite knife in one of the bodies and had fled with due speed.

"This is getting insane where the hell is anyone," he questioned the open landscape. Might as well sleep it's getting late and im not sure what else to do right now.( it was 11pm by the way.)

Items on/with Character:
Rucksack, long sword, halberd, silver chain, pocket watch, water canteen, insignia ring on lieft hand, golden ring on right hand. light mythril vest, mythril leggings, scale boots, mythril gauntlets, black headband with same insignia as of ring.

Contents of Rucsack- small travel 1stAID kit, wrapped vision jerky, 3 apples, three knives, a dagger of black steel, 1 tomatoe, wraped bread, granite, small buddha statue.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:59 pm
Paper stirred slightly in room #3A.

Her chest felt tight, her legs felt heavy.
When trying to lift her head she found her neck hurt too.

Actually, now that Paper thinks about it...she hurts all over. Not sharp pains...but dull ones. The few areas that aren't in pain, ache.

She opened her eyes and it was dark...she was lying on her back and tried to take in her surroundings and her condition.

"Okay," she thought, "It's dark...I'm on a bed."
Paper felt around with her right arm and confirmed the bed, feeling a comforter and a pillow.
"I...think I'm naked," Paper thought as she brought her right arm back.
She wasn't completely naked...but nearly. She only had her underwear on.
Her bra was gone, shirt, pants, socks and shoes. But her chest was covered in bandages, as were both of her arms and one of her thighs.

She tried to move but she couldn't. She could shift slighty but not really enough movement to get anywhere or do anything.

For the moment though, she felt safe enough so she settled in a let herself drift off to sleep again.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:38 pm
Black awakened to find himself still all alone on the road. It was a bout 5am and the sun was rising.

He started to remember where he had gotten all of his armour. It was a gift from his master, he had told black that for his way of killing he needed somthing strong but very light to fight in. He had also gotten his halberd and twin black daggers from his master.

Though he had lost one of the daggers in his last battle, he had clamied a great sword one that could creat fire, and it was almost a replacment.

"Better start moving again", black said out loud to himself. He started his slow trudge onward, toward what he hoped to find, shelter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:36 pm
Praline went to room #3A to check in on her recent guest.

It looked like she had moved a bit in her sleep, but other than that, nothing seemed amiss.

She realized the woman might be alarmed when she woke up so Praline decided to leave a note beside her head on the pillow.

The note read:

Dear Lady,

Hi! [Praline draws a smiley face]
This is the Naumend Motel, I found you in the parkinglot, bandaged you and put you in here.

When you wake up you'll probably be thirsty or hungry.
If you need me, use the phone and press 0, twice.
I should pick up by 3 rings. If not, that means I'm not in the main office.

If that happens press "000" on the phone, then 1. (That's my room![Smiley Face])
I should pick it up then. If not...well, I guess you could keep ringing both numbers until I answer one or the other. [Smiley Face]

-Praline (That's my name!) XOXO

After completing the note and tucking it slightly under her head Praline left for the main office.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:04 pm
Black's water was starting to run low, he then ate one of his apples for some strength. " I can't continue on like this, I need to find somthing to stay warm tonight," said he. Just then black saw a large rock. "Well its better than no shelter at all better start though," black announced to an uncarring world.

He used his blade and made flames run through it. He then blew a hole half way into the rock, s he did that a small furry animal was caught in the flame. " Poor thing, o well may it rest in peace and he hid under the rock ( it was getting drak again around 10pm ) and slept.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:50 pm
Something Has Happened
The Naumend Motel has appeared for character:

Black

The character(s),

Black

will appear in front of the Motel's main office.

The character(s),

Black

will appear with the following item(s):

All of the items in his Rucsack. Most of the items on his immediate person.

The character(s),

Black

will not appear with the following item(s):
halberd, mythril gauntlets.

Character Condition
The character(s),

Black

is in good condition, currently sleeping.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:06 pm
As Praline walked back to the main office she felt a familiar shifting in the air around her.

She kept walking towards the main office and watched the area in front of the office stop shifting leaving behind a rather interesting young man on the concrete.

His skin almost seemed golden, a contrast to the silver of his hair.
It shimmered on it's own and looked almost metallic.

Praline was wide-eyed as she crept closer, as softly as she could.

"We sure don't get elves that often...", Praline thought, "Is he an elf?", she wondered, as she finally got within two feet of him.

Looking him over she noted a sword(elf!), pocket watch(man?), a silver-y vest that seemed to be composed of small chain links(elf!), some boots that looked like that might be made of snake or some other reptile's skin(cowboy...?), and his pants seemed to be made of the same stuff as the vest(ELF!).

He had a few other things on him and Praline just stared for a little while.

It was almost dawn and she was kind of scared to wake him up. She didn't know, he might be a mean elf-cowboy man, so she left him there and walked into the main office. She figured she could watch him from in there when he woke up. If he got weird, or started waving his sword around at least she'd be safe in the office.

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff