Submit

Screw you:
  Tommy
  Vexxed
  Hzza
  Punky
  Cokey
  Heffy
  Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, BANANAPHONE!
View Results

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:47 am
punkarama
I hate powerman 5000.
what about bran-Van 3000

"WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING DRINKING IN L.A?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:50 pm
i need to get drunk this weekend  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:59 pm
Vexxed
come round my house, i got 3 litres of JD, absinth and a bottle of Jamacan coconut rum

Oh yeah, and the weed

and the coke

and asprin

theres toilet paper here too

and walls

and best of all

ME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:54 pm
Hzza
Vexxed
come round my house, i got 3 litres of JD, absinth and a bottle of Jamacan coconut rum

Oh yeah, and the weed

and the coke

and asprin

theres toilet paper here too

and walls

and best of all

ME
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

i got really drunk today

at 2:30 pm

i remember trying to sell kids in elemtry school weed for $30

and

never
ever
play hacky sack when you're drunk

we tried to play to look sober
but we just fell over
and looked more drunk  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

Space Jesus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:37 am
Exersize + alcohol never works. Me and Tom went for drinks a while back then played some football and got crazy headaches.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:10 am
Gunnery Sgt Hartman
Exersize + alcohol never works. Me and Tom went for drinks a while back then played some football and got crazy headaches.
you forgot to mention the shortness of breath, seeing spots and need for a life support machine  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Space Jesus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:59 am
Hzza
Gunnery Sgt Hartman
you forgot to mention the shortness of breath, seeing spots and need for a life support machine
That happens whenever we climb stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:11 am
I FINALLY got wasted on Saturday at some guys house. It was a sausage fest ... all guys except for me and Stef, and she's pregnant so she can't drink.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:38 am
punkarama
I FINALLY got wasted on Saturday at some guys house. It was a sausage fest ... all guys except for me and Stef, and she's pregnant so she can't drink.
plenty of drunken man-love going on then? s**t, i know what me and matt are like when we get hammered!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:33 pm
Hzza
punkarama
plenty of drunken man-love going on then? s**t, i know what me and matt are like when we get hammered!
We lose everything. Our morals, our respectablility, and more importantly our clothes.  

Space Jesus
Crew

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:33 pm
Gunnery Sgt Hartman
Hzza
punkarama
We lose everything. Our morals, our respectablility, and more importantly our clothes.
remember the time in the graveyard, after the fez?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:32 pm
Hzza
Gunnery Sgt Hartman
Hzza
punkarama
Partially. I remember asking if it was blasthemous to piss on someones grave. And I remember Owen dancing for the police.  

Space Jesus
Crew

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:23 am
Gunnery Sgt Hartman
Hzza
Gunnery Sgt Hartman
Hzza
punkarama
Partially. I remember asking if it was blasthemous to piss on someones grave. And I remember Owen dancing for the police.
that was the time you stood on the top of that big wall by the graveyard with owen you both started flashing the passing police cars and taxis  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:13 am
Hzza
punkarama

Well there was alot of "wrestling", a lamp was broken, and Scott almost had an asthma attack (what a nerd).  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Space Jesus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:56 am
Hzza
Gunnery Sgt Hartman
Hzza
Gunnery Sgt Hartman
Hzza
punkarama
that was the time you stood on the top of that big wall by the graveyard with owen you both started flashing the passing police cars and taxis
Lolz, God bless public nudity.

Our mate Tidge (AKA Little b***h) always tries to wrestle us. It's funny though because he's 5'6ish and weighs less than I do. So he always gets the s**t kicked out of him. Tom once tried to slam him through a table.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff