CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:18 pm
Haha whoa sword that sucks i woulda hit my friend lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:59 pm
-.- So...hwo far is everyone in 5?  

Mechanic Alt

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:23 am
I just got 5 recently, and I've already beaten it. NebulaGray actually proved to be quite a challenge. I found that ChaosSearch isn't very effective against him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:17 pm
I practically completly finished the game I have all the icons except PA complete, mega complete, and giga comple. After I get the last 4 PAs I can unlock the gate in Nebula 4 to get my last mega chip, then unlock the mega complete gate and get my last giga chip. So basically if I do my last 4 PAs I can get 3 icons. Then I'll have all 7. I can't find the SpShake3 T chip for the ShakPar3 PA if anyone knows how exactly you get it. I keep getting S's and U's from the V3 virus's and the V3 OMEGA viruses. I have Team Protoman by the way.  

GoTn_Soldier

Fiyun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:48 am
Everything finished in Team Colonel and is going to beat Bass.EXE in Team ProtoMan to wrap up that game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:25 am
i only hav 4 stars!!man wat a bummer trying to get my 5th star right now i'm trying to get japanmanv4 can someone help me out  

johny20

Dark Lord of Death Reika

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:17 pm
johny20
i only hav 4 stars!!man wat a bummer trying to get my 5th star right now i'm trying to get japanmanv4 can someone help me out

i think i got that out of the bug frag trader in secret area 3, also i'm still trying to beat the time trials... last one, 40 seconds against Yamatoman, and the closest i've gotten was like 40.56 secs... anyone know which extra folder would work best against Yamatoman?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:35 am
Maiyu of Rain
johny20

i think i got that out of the bug frag trader in secret area 3, also i'm still trying to beat the time trials... last one, 40 seconds against Yamatoman, and the closest i've gotten was like 40.56 secs... anyone know which extra folder would work best against Yamatoman?
i'd say the best folder to beat yamatoman is tat folder with all the snakes. tat folder would b good to beat him i did it with that folder before trust me it really works  

johny20

Dark Lord of Death Reika

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:18 pm
ah! really? thanks, i'll go try that out!  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff