Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
"Powers"/supernatural abilities? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have supernatural talents?
  yes...
  *looks around suspiciously*...maybe...
  no...*whispers under breath* freak...
View Results

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:41 pm
Pyrokin132
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132
o.o; I'm gonna look up the term.

Edit: I see. Strange. Thats the term I learned for it. Whatever. Yeah, I know some telekinesis. It's quite fun too. It's alot easier when you know how it works.

It all comes from the latin, I think.
Tele means far or distant.
telekinesis means distant movement
Tele-empathic means distant emotion
telepathic means distant speach

And so on and so forth.

I didn't mean how the word works... I meant the process.

I know, I was just explaining for no reason. lol

There are a few different ways that they are taught. I've looked at most of them just for interest.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:50 pm
The one I use is the idea that there is nothing that states when we end. I theory, we are all connected as one mass. Everything is a part of us, and we are a part of everything. Since we are connected, there is no reason why we can't move other objects like we do our arms. The reason we can't just do it is because our subconcious doesn't believe we can. In other words, our mind doesn't wan't us to. With practice though, we can get through this barrier.  

VivoDePyre

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:52 pm
Pyrokin132
The one I use is the idea that there is nothing that states when we end. I theory, we are all connected as one mass. Everything is a part of us, and we are a part of everything. Since we are connected, there is no reason why we can't move other objects like we do our arms. The reason we can't just do it is because our subconcious doesn't believe we can. In other words, our mind doesn't wan't us to. With practice though, we can get through this barrier.

Th trouble with that I have is that there is no way for us to move energy to another object to move it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:56 pm
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132

Th trouble with that I have is that there is no way for us to move energy to another object to move it.

question I don't get it. question  

VivoDePyre

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:57 pm
Pyrokin132
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132

I don't get it. question

Well, to move something, you need kinetic energy, right?
Now, how are you going to give something kinetic energy without touching it, hm?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:58 pm
...well I can ony see weird things lately and... well sometimes My thumb becomes ike boiling hot... and like I mean I put my thumb on a piece of cheedar and it began to melt (I put ice packs on my thumb when it does that...)  

Mankati

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:01 pm
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132

I don't get it. question

Now, how are you going to give something kinetic energy without touching it, hm?

How do you give kinetic energy to your body then?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:02 pm
Pyrokin132
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132

I don't get it. question

Blood pressure and electric charge to the muscles.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

VivoDePyre

Mankati
...well I can ony see weird things lately and... well sometimes My thumb becomes ike boiling hot... and like I mean I put my thumb on a piece of cheedar and it began to melt (I put ice packs on my thumb when it does that...)

Huh. Can you do it whenever you want? If not, try.  
Mankati

It might have been very youn and ripe chedder. wink  

Lord Jagged
Captain

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:04 pm
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132

I don't get it. question

I can shorten this up and get to the point or you can figure it out yourself. Which do you want?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:06 pm
Pyrokin132
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132

I don't get it. question

I can shorten this up and get to the point or you can figure it out yourself. Which do you want?

What ever you wish.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:09 pm
Okay. What makes everything move? What is it that makes cells move. There is no reason that blood cells or electric charges should move. I think...  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:11 pm
I don't think I can do it on my own... but since the White Light thing (for me anyways) I have seen the ghost more... I am going on a mission to talk to the Twins... since they are in my room  

Mankati

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:13 pm
Pyrokin132
Okay. What makes everything move? What is it that makes cells move. There is no reason that blood cells or electric charges should move. I think...

Energy from food and heat. Food in sonverted to energy. This is then used to create a tiny electircal current. This control the brain waves and the muscles. This is how we move.
Now, how is energy from us going to reach another object from us?  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff