Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Cryptozoology
Faeries and other Shide[said like: she](fae) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:21 am
in a round-about way,this is how i found proof about faeries and past lives...

i was 8.i was at a family reunion at my grandmas house.(actually we were all at the only park in the tiny town sweatdrop ) these people came(we didnt know them) and tied up their 2 puppy pit bulls to a tree near the end of the park.they then went into the store across the street. well,i was sitting in the grass reading(i know,im a dork sweatdrop ) when the dogs broke off of their leashes.now,i still dont know why,but the dogs ran straight for me! they started attacking me(i may have a few scars still) and i did the 1st thing that came to mind...i ran.i ran as far and as fast as i could in a random direction. well,aparrently the road i took lead me to the local graveyard.(mind you,this is a very,very old graveyard 0.o youll soon see why)

well,i hopped the fence and somehow i knew the dogs couldnt jump it and come get me. so,i walked around reading the tombstones and such. well,by this time,i was at the very back of the graveyard(where all the very old tombstones are) when i stepped over this one certain grave,i felt a major shivering,cold sensation(the only way i could describe it is that it felt like the air around me went from 65 to 15 degrees.it knocked the wind out of me and it was gone as soon as it had come) i fell to my knees in front of the tombstone.while i was staring at the ground,trying to catch my breath,i felt something tugging at my hair.i looked up to see the most beautiful fearie ive ever seen(shes still my favorite to this day)as she sat on one of the roses of the rosebush next to the grave, this is what she said to me"My name is Lilith.I am the faerie queen of the Underworld.Do not fear me child.I have come to provide proof,of past lives,for you.Now,stand and walk to the other side of the tombstone."

being only 8,i was curious and strangely unafraid.so,i did what she told me to.i wallked to the other side and she said"Read the tombstone.If you have any troubles reading it,trust your heart."
i didnt understand this concept so i asked"Why trust my heart?"
Lilith said" Because dear Rachel,(that creeped me out because she knew my name.but i let it go.)this grave is yours from a past life."
intrigued i read it.

this is what it said"Musette Saint Claire-Sparrow,1690-1740.We hope to see you rise again and touch the lives of many more outcasts and wonderers,like you did ours,and change them forever.You were the best a Captain and crew could hope for,even if you were a woman.We will keep the memories and lessons you've taught us with us forever.With love,Captain and crew." there was also a note from the Captain that reads:"My dear sweet Musette.I hope that I will meet you in another life so that I can fall in love with you all over again.I wished that we could be together forever,but death has taken you from me.I will keep the love you gave to me in my heart and think of you every time i look out onto the sea or up to the starfilled skies.I'll miss you and I still love you. Love,Captain Jack Sparrow." (yes...Jack Sparrow was a real person.this is the proof of that^.~)

as i finished reading,i looked up to Lilith and said "This was really me in a past life?" "Yes.You were the only true love that Jack had.He was devistated when you died that day.He loved you so much that a part of him died along with you."then,with that.she was gone.
before i went back to the park,i picked a few roses from the bush and layed them at the foot of the tombstone.I just knew,somehow,that this really was me in a past life and that i could come back and read everything when i was old enough to understand it all.(which is what i do.every time we go to my grandmas house,i always make a trip to the graveyard,by myself,so i can talk to Lilith and reread the tombstone...

well,thats about it...most wouldnt believe me so ive never told anyone before.but now you know.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:39 am
wauw...
That's cool... So is Lillith there always when you go to the tombstone?
((Where do you live? (If its reachable I'm very very interested in the grave, if you would allow it off course)...))

Did you have long chat's with Lilly?  

gundam-chan

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:43 am
((Is this by the way the meaning of all those Jack sparrow thingy's in youre siggy? razz ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:47 am
I've always wanted to meet someone like that. Your story sounds strange, but also really cool. I wonder what my pastlife is like.  

VivoDePyre

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:48 am
gundam-chan
wauw...
That's cool... So is Lillith there always when you go to the tombstone?
((Where do you live? (If its reachable I'm very very interested in the grave, if you would allow it off course)...))

Did you have long chat's with Lilly?

well,sometimes shes there and sometimes shes not,but she comes if i call her.i live in Colorado Springs,Colorado.the grave is in Manassa,Colorado.or the San Luis Valley. and im not sure if id let anyone see it or not.ive tried to take a picture of it and it never turned out...it was just fuzzy.all you could see was the roses i leave every time i go.(and ive tried to show my cousins,but they cant read the tombstone.funny,because to me it looks like it was carved just the day before,but to them,its what it really is,faded and broken and such and they wonder why i come to that certain grave...my little secret i guess^.~)

yes.i usually stay at the graveyard for hours and she follows me around.she usually leaves when i leave though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:50 am
gundam-chan
((Is this by the way the meaning of all those Jack sparrow thingy's in youre siggy? razz ))

lol.yes.also because i want to be an actress and hes my role-model if you will^.^ pirate  

13GreenRoses

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:51 am
Pyrokin132
I've always wanted to meet someone like that. Your story sounds strange, but also really cool. I wonder what my pastlife is like.

strange yes.thats why i dont tell anyone.because i know that they wont believe me...but with every last fiber of my being, i promise that all ive said here is true.well,ive had so many past lives that its really hard to keep track if i dont write them all down. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:09 pm
13GreenRoses
gundam-chan

lol.yes.also because i want to be an actress and hes my role-model if you will^.^ pirate
Wh00t, that makes 2 to which he is a rolemodel xd  

gundam-chan

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:14 pm
13GreenRoses
Pyrokin132

strange yes.thats why i dont tell anyone.because i know that they wont believe me...but with every last fiber of my being, i promise that all ive said here is true.well,ive had so many past lives that its really hard to keep track if i dont write them all down. sweatdrop
Well I belive you smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:49 pm
gundam-chan
13GreenRoses
gundam-chan

heck yes^.^ so you want to be an actor??? pirate  

13GreenRoses

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:50 pm
gundam-chan
13GreenRoses
Pyrokin132

Well I belive you smile

thank you...youre one of the few... pirate  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:05 pm
13GreenRoses
gundam-chan
13GreenRoses
gundam-chan

Jesh mrgreen
Need a higher education for it here though 0_o.
So I think I'm just going to keep acting as a hobby smile  

gundam-chan

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:20 pm
gundam-chan
13GreenRoses
gundam-chan
13GreenRoses
gundam-chan

Jesh mrgreen
Need a higher education for it here though 0_o.
So I think I'm just going to keep acting as a hobby smile

well,i want to be in movies and such and i hope to meet Johnny Depp one day^.^  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:11 pm
i have a friend that was on the titanic in a past life.  

Dark_Lord_Poe

Dark_Lord_Poe

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:15 pm
also i belive u. i belive that there is things out there that you cant normaly see only special people can see. do i make since. i kinda ramble....sorry  
Cryptozoology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff