Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Do You Know Where Your Towel Is? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, do you?
Yes!
64%
 64%  [ 27 ]
No...I'm such a bad hitchhiker...
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
It's in the washing machine... (blasphemy!)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
42!
23%
 23%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 42

Breenok

4,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:11 pm
Spike_Theta
neutral Hand towel? Gee, I don't know... I'm just a purist I guess. blaugh

Mine is a hand towel, I wanted to get a blue bath towel with yellow stars, they didn't have any... but bath towels are too big to fit in my bag...and my dad didn't want to pay the extra.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:56 pm
I've got a little green hand towl I carry around.  

Pashunath

Marisynos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:16 pm
TenshiDarkAngel
I have blue towels, and light blue big towels, and a colorful beach towels, AND a striped beach BLANKET made out of towel material. When I go to see the movie in theatre, i'm wrapping my colorful beach towel around myself, using my dads leather satchel, AND i'm bringing my book xD and I'll paint "Don't Panic" in nail polish on the cover of my calculator. =D *yay! first post here in this guild*

You know, it's going to be extremely easy to pick out the n00blets from the true H2G2 fans in the lines.

All the true fans will have towels, satchels, guides, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:54 pm
Saradiel
TenshiDarkAngel
I have blue towels, and light blue big towels, and a colorful beach towels, AND a striped beach BLANKET made out of towel material. When I go to see the movie in theatre, i'm wrapping my colorful beach towel around myself, using my dads leather satchel, AND i'm bringing my book xD and I'll paint "Don't Panic" in nail polish on the cover of my calculator. =D *yay! first post here in this guild*

You know, it's going to be extremely easy to pick out the n00blets from the true H2G2 fans in the lines.

I'll be getting weird looks xD and it will be great  

Whip It Out!

Seeky

Inquisitive Seeker

14,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:52 am
It is shaped like a policeman. Ok, my towel is big fluffy white thing. It's like a warm, lazy tiger  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:36 am
I have a big blue bath towel that's got spots of colour bleach stained because of my acne face wash. XD *admits to being a pimply teenager* sad I also have a bright yellow beach towel.  

Echidnite

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:26 pm
TenshiDarkAngel
Saradiel

No, no, no. whee Us truefans will be chattering up a storm, while the n00blets will be huddling against a wall with increasing looks of terror on their faces. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:52 pm
I have a large blue towel, but I want to get one slightly smaller that I can take to the movie theatre. It's bigger than most of the towels I own and I don't want it to get dirty or anything.

Edit: Just got a new one with dolphins and fish on it. 3nodding  

Sleepy Snake

Invisible Exhibitionist

8,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Whip It Out!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:37 pm
Spike_Theta
TenshiDarkAngel
Saradiel

No, no, no. whee Us truefans will be chattering up a storm, while the n00blets will be huddling against a wall with increasing looks of terror on their faces. mrgreen
True xD

Fat chick in a towel and leather satchel. xD I cause enough fear with my Rocky Horror quotes. Let alone the ones that come from Douglas Adams  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:41 pm
woo. I do certainly know where my towel is. its sitting patiently in my room, folded, by the door, incase of emergencies.  

menlith

[Tetris.Ninja]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:32 pm
My towel is a beach towel with fish on it. It's my favourtie towel and I carry it at the bottom of my backpack wherever I go. It's come in handy so far.

Whe the movie comes out I'm wearing my towel to school and then to the movie theatre.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:51 am
My beach towel has Goku from DBZ on it. It's from the 7th or 8th grade. It's currently on my bedroom floor.  

Hiei_no_miko

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Electric_Tok

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:09 pm
My Towels: (( of which I insist upon to bring on all car trips ))

Towel # 1: It is loved, and used the most. Made of Egyptian spun cotten, into towel matterial, it is a semi-massive beach towel. It is decorated in pink, yellow, and orange strips,and has tropical flowers on it. I wub it!

Towel # 2: Same size as towel # 1, it has a black background, and is covered in rainbow stripes. Less used. More of a back up towel.

Towel # 3: Only used in emergincyies...(( can't spell )), it is the size of a regular towel, and has two dolphins on to.

Towel # 4: My non- existent hand towel

And I will be getting a BIGGER TOWEL. bigger that my others I hope. maybe I will get it this summer....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:45 pm
Mine is nice and fluffy and has happy frogs all over it. I love my towel! blaugh  

feintingfolly

Zoutout

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:07 am
I have 2 - planning to get a special one just for such occassions, but:

1) Big, black, clean
2) Smaller, green, a few bloodstains  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games